Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GG] OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79
@Atavan sure!
@Atavan sure!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@Alphazi

20 dragons should be up on the AH for you at 1t - I‘d like the 4x tickets for them :)
@Alphazi

20 dragons should be up on the AH for you at 1t - I‘d like the 4x tickets for them :)
jc4RTcO.png
@Kurayami i got you recorded! you'll be getting the 4x tix <3 thank you so much! :D
@Kurayami i got you recorded! you'll be getting the 4x tix <3 thank you so much! :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@benjoey

I've got 18 level 7s ready to go, can I send?
@benjoey

I've got 18 level 7s ready to go, can I send?
7SOxEj9.gif
@Levona go ahead! Thank you for supporting nature!!
@Levona go ahead! Thank you for supporting nature!!
@benjoey hello! I'd like to send 2 level 6's via CR, please let me know what badges I'll be allowed to use c:
@benjoey hello! I'd like to send 2 level 6's via CR, please let me know what badges I'll be allowed to use c:
QcmVjST.png
@Dathomir With that, you'll be able to pick up the Participation and Sunday badges :)

Thank you for supporting Nature!
@Dathomir With that, you'll be able to pick up the Participation and Sunday badges :)

Thank you for supporting Nature!
Well done. Good luck.
Well done. Good luck.
@benjoey Hey! I'd like to send 2 lvl7s via CR! ^^ Let me know when to send them!
@benjoey Hey! I'd like to send 2 lvl7s via CR! ^^ Let me know when to send them!
j93lmQK.pngGsgVTdE.pngLRdLP2V.pngwEGXoVR.gif
• FRT +0 • wishlist
@Nohrs go ahead! Thank you for supporting Nature!
@Nohrs go ahead! Thank you for supporting Nature!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79