Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away over 650 familiars!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Chelonia
Can I have you Ultimate Buttersnake?
@Chelonia
Can I have you Ultimate Buttersnake?
Please click on both egg to Help My Egg Hatch!: uumKB.gifPySyy.gif
@Chelonia
You are so wonderful!
Might I get the Bogus Manamonger, Raptorik Bladerunner and Raporik Wanderer?
I listed 3 in case some were gone already. Thank you !
@Chelonia
You are so wonderful!
Might I get the Bogus Manamonger, Raptorik Bladerunner and Raporik Wanderer?
I listed 3 in case some were gone already. Thank you !
@Chelonia

Hi! I'm new to flight rising so I would be happy with any familiars you could give me. Thank you!
@Chelonia

Hi! I'm new to flight rising so I would be happy with any familiars you could give me. Thank you!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Chelonia
I really need these 2 familiars. Chipskink and Ragepuff.
How new do I have to be.. just joined 02/25/2019 and still trying to learn all about FR! if I am new enough, may I also have Manticore and Firemane Manticore?
I am not sure which ones might be bosses and such... sorry
Thank you very much!
@Chelonia
I really need these 2 familiars. Chipskink and Ragepuff.
How new do I have to be.. just joined 02/25/2019 and still trying to learn all about FR! if I am new enough, may I also have Manticore and Firemane Manticore?
I am not sure which ones might be bosses and such... sorry
Thank you very much!
Check out this Hibernal Den Stuff Raffle! It's the Cat's Meow!FCnFGKK.png[/img]

@Chelonia

This is going to sound weird, but do you have a winter wolf? I just can't make that thing drop!

@Chelonia

This is going to sound weird, but do you have a winter wolf? I just can't make that thing drop!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Thank you for doing this. Please surprise me.
Thank you for doing this. Please surprise me.
For IKTR please choose Fandragons that have less stars. Thanks! Most Fandragons have been moved to my Hibden. I have a few others floating around my lair.
@Chelonia

I would love a chance for Anomalous Skink and Chocolate Ferret! I couldn't get them anywhere so I can always pay !
@Chelonia

I would love a chance for Anomalous Skink and Chocolate Ferret! I couldn't get them anywhere so I can always pay !
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@chelonia Can I get something from thunderhead Savannah if you have any, specifically ampelopes or lionsnakes? If not I'll take anything, thank you!
@chelonia Can I get something from thunderhead Savannah if you have any, specifically ampelopes or lionsnakes? If not I'll take anything, thank you!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@Chelonia These are the familiars on my wishlist, if you don't have any of these, I'd gladly take any you have left over. Thanks! [item=nature sprite] [item=Anomalous Skink] [item=Candycane Xolo] [item=Juvenile Starsweeper] [item=Thunderstomp] [item=Skycrest Bicorn] [item=Travelling Garden] [item=Pink-Tail Mole] [item=Silky Mole] [item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] [item=Downy Fox Rat] [item=Emeraldback Shardspawn] [item=Glossy Duskrat] [item=Cog Frog]
@Chelonia
These are the familiars on my wishlist, if you don't have any of these, I'd gladly take any you have left over. Thanks!
Nature Sprite Anomalous Skink Candycane Xolo Juvenile Starsweeper Thunderstomp Skycrest Bicorn Travelling Garden Pink-Tail Mole Silky Mole Algae-Bottom Slarg Downy Fox Rat Emeraldback Shardspawn Glossy Duskrat Cog Frog

@Chelonia

May I have two random familiars. I'm not picky.

@Chelonia

May I have two random familiars. I'm not picky.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19