Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away over 650 familiars!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Chelonia , Hi, I'd like to get some familiars. But especially interesting from the lightning location.
Thanks
@Chelonia , Hi, I'd like to get some familiars. But especially interesting from the lightning location.
Thanks
@Chelonia Hey! Do you have any familiars that are at least 3 stars or higher? Fish-based familiars are great, too
@Chelonia Hey! Do you have any familiars that are at least 3 stars or higher? Fish-based familiars are great, too
☐ Single
☐ Taken
🗹 Gamer
@Chelonia
may i have an earth sprite and anything else that would remind u of plants or dirt
@Chelonia
may i have an earth sprite and anything else that would remind u of plants or dirt
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@Chelonia
Do you have any festival familiars?
@Chelonia
Do you have any festival familiars?
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@Chelonia Could I please get a [item=mock firebird], [item=rosy peryton], [item=tendril loach], or [item=enamored swan]? I am missing all of these and would appreciate any help filling my Bestiary.
@Chelonia

Could I please get a Mock Firebird , Rosy Peryton , Tendril Loach , or Enamored Swan ?

I am missing all of these and would appreciate any help filling my Bestiary.
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Chelonia Would love these guys if you still have 'em! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23287.png[/img] Blight Nympth [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/29583.png[/img] Aerborne Ambassador
@Chelonia
Would love these guys if you still have 'em!
23287.png
Blight Nympth
29583.png
Aerborne Ambassador
@chelonia

Any sprites, or a cloudkeeper herald would be nice have fun and good luck outside of fr!
@chelonia

Any sprites, or a cloudkeeper herald would be nice have fun and good luck outside of fr!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@chelonia May I have these two, please? Thank you! [item=timber tender][item=Wavebreak Snarler] ----- Also, I'd love to buy any of these boss fams if you have them: [item=Deeprealm Hunter] [item=Spiney Whale] [item=Hydra] Or any except the featherbacks and the roc. Thanks again!
@chelonia
May I have these two, please? Thank you!
Timber Tender Wavebreak Snarler

Also, I'd love to buy any of these boss fams if you have them:
Deeprealm Hunter Spiney Whale Hydra
Or any except the featherbacks and the roc.
Thanks again!
BllRcuk.png Please ping for anything, I'm not subscribed to threads!
@Chelonia
Thank you very much for sharing!
May I please get Longneck Scrapper and Lockneck Gladiator (page 45/46 of the Bestiary)?
If those are not available, Quillrunner, Kingquillrunner or QuartzCockatrice?
@Chelonia
Thank you very much for sharing!
May I please get Longneck Scrapper and Lockneck Gladiator (page 45/46 of the Bestiary)?
If those are not available, Quillrunner, Kingquillrunner or QuartzCockatrice?
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
@Chelonia
I would love some fams! Please surprise me!
@Chelonia
I would love some fams! Please surprise me!
Nice to meet you :)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19