Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Temporarily CLOSED – Giving Free Gems!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@Livyathan
In need of gems, thank you for doing this!
You’re very kind!
@Livyathan
In need of gems, thank you for doing this!
You’re very kind!
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
@Livyathan,
Woahhh could I have some please? Thank you for doing this!
@Livyathan,
Woahhh could I have some please? Thank you for doing this!
@Livyathan
May I have some? (for a friend^^)
@Livyathan
May I have some? (for a friend^^)
Wishlist
570.png
@Azulops
@Seras
@TheAquaWaves
@Pokestar
@Twilightstar123
I opened the floodgates not expecting a flood. And. I really didn't have that much more to give, but when I come into Gems again (hopefully today), I will pay my dues. I always pay my dues, it just may take some patience. In other words; I'm back to IOUs. And that goes automatically for any requests beneath this post, too.
@Azulops
@Seras
@TheAquaWaves
@Pokestar
@Twilightstar123
I opened the floodgates not expecting a flood. And. I really didn't have that much more to give, but when I come into Gems again (hopefully today), I will pay my dues. I always pay my dues, it just may take some patience. In other words; I'm back to IOUs. And that goes automatically for any requests beneath this post, too.
A winter breathes fierce . . .
. . . although a dragon, fiercer.
@Livyathan

if this is still active, i might as well? if there are rules i've misunderstood lmk
@Livyathan

if this is still active, i might as well? if there are rules i've misunderstood lmk
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit
No rules. Just comment, and eventually, you'll receive 100 Gems. There's a bit of a waiting list right now, as Gems are slow coming, but I'm working my way down.
@hatesprit
No rules. Just comment, and eventually, you'll receive 100 Gems. There's a bit of a waiting list right now, as Gems are slow coming, but I'm working my way down.
A winter breathes fierce . . .
. . . although a dragon, fiercer.
@Livyathan

you're a saint – whenever you get to me, it'll be helping me pay off a light sprite, so incredibly much appreciated!! <3
@Livyathan

you're a saint – whenever you get to me, it'll be helping me pay off a light sprite, so incredibly much appreciated!! <3
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@Livyathan Thank you for your generosity ^-^
@Livyathan Thank you for your generosity ^-^
@Livyathan, I'd like some gems! They would be used to give back to the community for their kindness!

more info if you scroll down on my WL in my sig
@Livyathan, I'd like some gems! They would be used to give back to the community for their kindness!

more info if you scroll down on my WL in my sig
I would love some gems! Been looking to buy more apparel slots and this would help tremendously. Thank you so much for doing this <3
I would love some gems! Been looking to buy more apparel slots and this would help tremendously. Thank you so much for doing this <3
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45