Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Temporarily CLOSED – Giving Free Gems!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Cokebubble
I have a terrible sense of humor.
Anyway. I was doing some rough estimation, and I'm going to guess I've given around—if not well over—1500 Gems on this one post alone. My original intention was to only give 200.
Suffice it to say. It's a much larger value than 1500 if I count the ones I've given you. Even so, I'm still happy to give more.
@Cokebubble
I have a terrible sense of humor.
Anyway. I was doing some rough estimation, and I'm going to guess I've given around—if not well over—1500 Gems on this one post alone. My original intention was to only give 200.
Suffice it to say. It's a much larger value than 1500 if I count the ones I've given you. Even so, I'm still happy to give more.
A winter breathes fierce . . .
. . . although a dragon, fiercer.
@livyathan
I would love to enter, ty!
@livyathan
I would love to enter, ty!
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
@livyathan
I would also like to participate! There are so many projects that I have to do and every little bit counts. Thank you for doing this!!!
@livyathan
I would also like to participate! There are so many projects that I have to do and every little bit counts. Thank you for doing this!!!
P2NVL6W.jpg
@livyathan I'm very confused as to why this post is active again, as your original post was made in 2019?
But if its somehow active again, I'm trying to regene a dragon and gems would help!
@livyathan I'm very confused as to why this post is active again, as your original post was made in 2019?
But if its somehow active again, I'm trying to regene a dragon and gems would help!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer
I've been asking that question since 2019.
@SilentWanderer
I've been asking that question since 2019.
@Livyathan not sure why this is still active after 2 years, but if you still have some gems i would love to participate in this
@Livyathan not sure why this is still active after 2 years, but if you still have some gems i would love to participate in this
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
@livyathan Sorry if I'm pinging you and you aren't doing this anymore, but if you are, it would great if I could have a few gems.
@livyathan Sorry if I'm pinging you and you aren't doing this anymore, but if you are, it would great if I could have a few gems.
𝓜𝓪𝓷
@BereavedGoose
I suspect I'll never stop doing this.
However, 500 Gems down today and I'm fresh out of Gems for the time being. So any further comments will have to accept eventual IOUs. I will pay my dues, though.
@BereavedGoose
I suspect I'll never stop doing this.
However, 500 Gems down today and I'm fresh out of Gems for the time being. So any further comments will have to accept eventual IOUs. I will pay my dues, though.
This is so generous! I'd really appreciate anything you could give me when you give away gems again <3

Edit: oops the forum did not like that kaomoji I tried using
This is so generous! I'd really appreciate anything you could give me when you give away gems again <3

Edit: oops the forum did not like that kaomoji I tried using
latest.gif
or check out my Gijinka design shop here!
This is really kind! When you get more I'd really appreciate some too!
This is really kind! When you get more I'd really appreciate some too!
Letstrythisagain.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45