Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pY8GMw9.png[/img][br] The storm has arrived! To celebrate the final season of Game of Thrones, I'll be hosting a themed raffle for anyone who's interested! [font=Trajan][size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRPcVYcv_Tz5X3eV07uqSVL69u3VUcnAqDFe68Q6b1u4ht5tMFsDP1zZ_jaGdghOEUXc-A-rk02d9wW/pubhtml] SPREADSHEET LINK[/url][/size][/font]
pY8GMw9.png

The storm has arrived! To celebrate the final season of Game of Thrones, I'll be hosting a themed raffle for anyone who's interested!

SPREADSHEET LINK
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tS12tpL.png[/img] [center] [i]If you were pinged it was to this post[/i] Raffle entries closed, I'm working on getting the winners up now [size=7][font=trajan pro]WEEKLY QUESTION[/font][/size] What Game of Thrones or ASOIAF Moment Has stood out the most to you? In universe, out of universe, What your Favorite thing the series has given you? I wanna hear all the great things you guys love about the series Remember to answer for 50 Free tickets! Remember you need to buy at least one ticket to be eligible for any free tickets Please ping me in your response! [font=Trajan][size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nmMvogvYUqSPosfGRBhE463l_45NBO9b6dfNy-3QUMg/pub] PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS[/url][/size][/font]
tS12tpL.png

If you were pinged it was to this post
Raffle entries closed, I'm working on getting the winners up now
WEEKLY QUESTION

What Game of Thrones or ASOIAF Moment Has stood out the most to you? In universe, out of universe, What your Favorite thing the series has given you? I wanna hear all the great things you guys love about the series

Remember to answer for 50 Free tickets!
Remember you need to buy at least one ticket to be eligible for any free tickets
Please ping me in your response!

PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS

[img]https://i.imgur.com/qftOUNo.png[/img] [br][center][size=6][font=trajan pro]Ticket Price: 1 ticket = 500t/0.5g (2 tickets per gem)[/font][/size][/center][br] [LIST] [*] Even if you don't watch the show or read the books you can still enter [*]Send the payment to me through Crossroads or PM, no ping necessary [*]Make sure that you let me know how many tickets you are buying [*]Tickets can be also be bought using any specialty items, eggs, chests and Baldwin, Swipp items gem marketplace items at LAH price. The ratio above still applies for this method [*]You must have purchased at least one ticket to be able to receive any free tickets [br] [*]Buying any tickets will automatically add you to the ping list, but feel free to opt out by letting me know [*]All entrants will be pinged when the tickets are drawn [*]The raffle will close at the beginning of episode 6 (6pm FR 19/5/2019) [*]I'll begin drawing winners after the end of episode 6, (Roughly 7pm FR 19/5/2019) [*]Each week will bring a new Weekly Question! Answering the question will earn you a bonus 50 tickets (At Least one ticket must be bought in the raffle to be eligible for any free tickets, this doesnt need to be repeated week to week) [*]Prizes will be added throughout the run of this raffle[br] [*]This thread will [b]NOT[/b] be spoiler safe, for the show or the books [*]Discussions must be kept to the sites guidelines [*]Should there be any episode leaks throughout the season, I will not tolerate discussions of them [*]Book discussion is welcomed, but do not overly criticize the show or its viewers! Doing so will bar you from receiving free tickets [*]I reserve the right to refuse any purchase of tickets and to refund tickets if the above rules are broken [*] Due to my time zone and the show airing when I am at work the Weekly prize drawings and final prizes drawings will be delayed for a few hours, I have to watch the episode first of course :P Also, due to some life circumstances it looks like I wont be able to draw the second weekly prize until a few days after the episode, I apologize for the inconvenience.[/LIST]
qftOUNo.png

Ticket Price: 1 ticket = 500t/0.5g (2 tickets per gem)

• Even if you don't watch the show or read the books you can still enter
  • Send the payment to me through Crossroads or PM, no ping necessary
  • Make sure that you let me know how many tickets you are buying
  • Tickets can be also be bought using any specialty items, eggs, chests and Baldwin, Swipp items gem marketplace items at LAH price. The ratio above still applies for this method
  • You must have purchased at least one ticket to be able to receive any free tickets
  • Buying any tickets will automatically add you to the ping list, but feel free to opt out by letting me know
  • All entrants will be pinged when the tickets are drawn
  • The raffle will close at the beginning of episode 6 (6pm FR 19/5/2019)
  • I'll begin drawing winners after the end of episode 6, (Roughly 7pm FR 19/5/2019)
  • Each week will bring a new Weekly Question! Answering the question will earn you a bonus 50 tickets (At Least one ticket must be bought in the raffle to be eligible for any free tickets, this doesnt need to be repeated week to week)
  • Prizes will be added throughout the run of this raffle
  • This thread will NOT be spoiler safe, for the show or the books
  • Discussions must be kept to the sites guidelines
  • Should there be any episode leaks throughout the season, I will not tolerate discussions of them
  • Book discussion is welcomed, but do not overly criticize the show or its viewers! Doing so will bar you from receiving free tickets
  • I reserve the right to refuse any purchase of tickets and to refund tickets if the above rules are broken
  • Due to my time zone and the show airing when I am at work the Weekly prize drawings and final prizes drawings will be delayed for a few hours, I have to watch the episode first of course :P
    Also, due to some life circumstances it looks like I wont be able to draw the second weekly prize until a few days after the episode, I apologize for the inconvenience.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VHWQGTu.png[/img] Proof for Sprites can be found in my hibernal den [quote=The Lord of Light][item=light sprite][/quote] [quote=There must always be a Sprite in Winterfell][item=ice sprite][/quote] [quote=The Coming Storm][item=lightning sprite][/quote] [quote=Words are Wind][item=Wind sprite][/quote] [quote=Sorcery is a Sword without a Hilt][item=arcane sprite][/quote] [quote=Shadowbinder of Asshai][item=Shadow sprite][/quote] [quote=Wights][item=Plague sprite][/quote] [quote=The Stone Men][item=Earth sprite][/quote] [quote=The Narrow Sea][item=Water sprite][/quote] [quote=Children of the Forest][item=Nature sprite][item=leafy gladeboughs][/quote] [quote=Fire made flesh][item=fire sprite][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched fire egg][/quote] [quote=Ours is the old way][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Ancient Broadsword][item=icicle chains][/quote] [quote=The Night King][item=Valkyrie blade][item=chillspike collar][item=chillspike crown] [item=eternal snow] x99 [item=eternal snow] x99 [item=eternal snow] x99[/quote] [quote=The Winds of Winter][item=winter wind][item=Vista: Winter] [item=eternal snow]x99[item=eternal snow]x99[item=eternal snow]x99[/quote] [quote=Wildling King][item=breed change: wildclaw] [item=crown of bones][/quote] [quote=A song of Ice and Fire][item=Ice tome][item=Fire tome][item= Entertainer Trunk][item=Vista: crystalline gala][item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival] [/quote] [quote=The Iron Bank][item=Iron treasure chest]x 20 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]500 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]1,000,000[/quote] [quote=Last Lannisters][item=Golden Bantam fangar][item=Gilded decorative chest] x 10[/quote] [quote=The Light of the Seven][item=green goo]x50 [item=green ooze]x50[item=green sludge]x50 [item=will o' the ember][/quote] [quote=Kill the Boy][item=ancient broadsword][item=Winter wolf][item=eliminate][item=scratch] [item=shred] [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker][item=ambush][item=ambush][/quote] [quote=Field of Fire][item=Centaur Archer] [item=Centaur Berserker] [item=Painted Centaur] [item=Wintermane Bowman] [item=Swiftfoot Slayer] [item=Wintermane Spearman] [item=Dappled Dunhoof] [item=Dunhoof Ambassador] [item=will o' the ember][item=glowing ember]x99 [/quote] More to come!
VHWQGTu.png
Proof for Sprites can be found in my hibernal den
The Lord of Light wrote:
Light Sprite

There must always be a Sprite in Winterfell wrote:
Ice Sprite

The Coming Storm wrote:
Lightning Sprite

Words are Wind wrote:
Wind Sprite

Sorcery is a Sword without a Hilt wrote:
Arcane Sprite

Shadowbinder of Asshai wrote:
Shadow Sprite

Wights wrote:
Plague Sprite

The Stone Men wrote:
Earth Sprite

The Narrow Sea wrote:
Water Sprite

Children of the Forest wrote:
Nature Sprite Leafy Gladeboughs

Fire made flesh wrote:
Fire Sprite Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Fire Egg

Ours is the old way wrote:
Frigid Fugitive Shackles Ancient Broadsword Icicle Chains

The Night King wrote:
Valkyrie Blade Chillspike Collar Chillspike Crown
Eternal Snow x99 Eternal Snow x99 Eternal Snow x99

The Winds of Winter wrote:
Winter Wind Vista: Winter
Eternal Snow x99 Eternal Snow x99 Eternal Snow x99

Wildling King wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw Crown of Bones

A song of Ice and Fire wrote:
Ice Tome Fire Tome Entertainer Trunk Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Flameforger's Festival

The Iron Bank wrote:
Iron Treasure Chest x 20
icon_gems.png500
icon_treasure.png1,000,000

Last Lannisters wrote:
Golden Bantam Fangar Gilded Decorative Chest x 10

The Light of the Seven wrote:
Green Goo x50 Green Ooze x50 Green Sludge x50 Will o' the Ember

Kill the Boy wrote:
Ancient Broadsword Winter Wolf Eliminate Scratch Shred Berserker Berserker Berserker Ambush Ambush

Field of Fire wrote:
Centaur Archer Centaur Berserker Painted Centaur Wintermane Bowman Swiftfoot Slayer Wintermane Spearman Dappled Dunhoof Dunhoof Ambassador
Will o' the Ember Glowing Ember x99

More to come!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/X7KP0Vf.png[/img] [center] [br]After each new episode has been aired, all tickets claimed in the last week will go into a draw for a mystery prize pack! The contents of these mystery prizes will be determined by the content of the episode! The prizes will be chosen and the winner drawn shortly after the Episode finishes airing Tickets bought during the air time will count towards the NEXT weeks draw [quote=The North Is Beautiful][Item=Silver Seraph Jewelry][item= snowfall robe][item=Chillspike Crown][item=winter wind][item=snowflake nymph][Item=eternal snow]x99[/quote] Winner: @Seonais [quote=A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms][Item= Heraldic Scale Trunk][Item= Gold filigree Armor][Item= Ravenskull Broadsword][Item= Valkyrie Blade][/quote] Winner: @Farore [quote=The War for Dawn][Item= Ancient Broadsword][Item=Cleaver][Item= Filigree Rapier][Item= Ravenskull Broadsword][Item= Valkyrie Blade][Item=Toxophilite's Quiver][Item=Scout's Quiver][Item=Deadeye's Quiver][Item=Glass knife]x99[Item=Ebon-Edged Spear]x99[/quote] Winner: @Losina [quote=Two Queens][Item=Golden Lionsnake][Item=Hydra][Item=Silver Sylvan Collection][Item=Golden Silks][/quote] Winner: @Strychnine [quote=Ring the Bells!][Item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell ][Item=Clever Jester's Tail Bell][Item=Witty Jester's Tail Bell][Item=Deadpan Jester's Tail Bell][Item=Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell ][Item=Sarcastic Jester's Tail Bell ][Item=Glowing Ember]x99[Item=Glowing Ember]x99[Item=Glowing Ember]x99[Item=Dancer's Bell]x99[/quote] Winner: @UndefinedBeing [quote=A Dream of Spring][Item=Moondust Starsilks][Item=Vista: Spring][Item=Spring's Breath] [Item=bladed Flatleaf]x99[Item=bladed Flatleaf]x99[Item=bladed Flatleaf]x99[Item=Broken Flower Pot]x50[/quote] Winner: @Morgus
X7KP0Vf.png

After each new episode has been aired, all tickets claimed in the last week will go into a draw for a mystery prize pack! The contents of these mystery prizes will be determined by the content of the episode!
The prizes will be chosen and the winner drawn shortly after the Episode finishes airing
Tickets bought during the air time will count towards the NEXT weeks draw

The North Is Beautiful wrote:
Silver Seraph Jewelry Snowfall Robe Chillspike Crown Winter Wind Snowflake Nymph Eternal Snow x99

Winner: @Seonais

A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms wrote:
Heraldic Scale Trunk Gold Filigree Armor Ravenskull Broadsword Valkyrie Blade

Winner: @Farore

The War for Dawn wrote:
Ancient Broadsword Cleaver Filigree Rapier Ravenskull Broadsword Valkyrie Blade Toxophilite's Quiver Scout's Quiver Deadeye's Quiver Glass Knife x99 Ebon-Edged Spear x99

Winner: @Losina

Two Queens wrote:
Golden Lionsnake Hydra Silver Sylvan Collection Golden Silks

Winner: @Strychnine

Ring the Bells! wrote:
Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Clever Jester's Tail Bell Witty Jester's Tail Bell Deadpan Jester's Tail Bell Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell Sarcastic Jester's Tail Bell Glowing Ember x99 Glowing Ember x99 Glowing Ember x99 Dancer's Bell x99

Winner: @UndefinedBeing

A Dream of Spring wrote:
Moondust Starsilks Vista: Spring Spring's Breath
Bladed Flatleaf x99 Bladed Flatleaf x99 Bladed Flatleaf x99 Broken Flower Pot x50

Winner: @Morgus
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9E1Eao4.png[/img] Add this to your signature and let me know to get a one time only 200 Ticket bonus! You have to buy at least one ticket before you're eligible to receive any free tickets [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2658160][img]https://i.imgur.com/qvaEKmU.gif[/img][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2658160][img]https://i.imgur.com/qvaEKmU.gif[/img][/url]
9E1Eao4.png

Add this to your signature and let me know to get a one time only 200 Ticket bonus!
You have to buy at least one ticket before you're eligible to receive any free tickets

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2658160][img]https://i.imgur.com/qvaEKmU.gif[/img][/url]

qvaEKmU.gif
Its a week earlier than usual but the final Season raffle is up and open!
Its a week earlier than usual but the final Season raffle is up and open!
Sending gems your way.

@Shadowsole
Signature has been updated.
LOVE all the references in the prizes!
Sending gems your way.

@Shadowsole
Signature has been updated.
LOVE all the references in the prizes!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom

Logged!

Yeah Its the hardest part of this raffle.
I actually have the other sprites that id be willing to add but i cant think of appropriate name for it yet
@Bantymom

Logged!

Yeah Its the hardest part of this raffle.
I actually have the other sprites that id be willing to add but i cant think of appropriate name for it yet
Sending gems too! ^^

What event are you most excited for this season?

(I'm looking forward to see Dany again! I love her outfits so much that I have cosplayed as her several times! )
Other thing I'm eagerly waiting is the collision of dragons! I was devastated with what happened in the end of the last season. So naturally, I'm hoping to see some amazing action and battles!
Sending gems too! ^^

What event are you most excited for this season?

(I'm looking forward to see Dany again! I love her outfits so much that I have cosplayed as her several times! )
Other thing I'm eagerly waiting is the collision of dragons! I was devastated with what happened in the end of the last season. So naturally, I'm hoping to see some amazing action and battles!
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37