Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@ShadowSole

What event are you most excited for this season?

I feel kind of awkward answering this question, considering I haven't actually seen or read the series, but my friends have all been so hyped about it I can't not answer after hearing them gush about it for ages- the dragons. Probably a silly answer, but apparently the dragon fights are absolutely epic, and they're hoping season 8 will have loads of em.
I mean, dragons. That's pretty cool.
@ShadowSole

I feel kind of awkward answering this question, considering I haven't actually seen or read the series, but my friends have all been so hyped about it I can't not answer after hearing them gush about it for ages- the dragons. Probably a silly answer, but apparently the dragon fights are absolutely epic, and they're hoping season 8 will have loads of em.
I mean, dragons. That's pretty cool.
hello! i'm kfc. kinda inactive
art shop | th | LF brown dragons
@shadowsole dude i've been waiting for this !! im so pumped! tx are in the mail ;;))

what event are you most excited for this season?
first of all i'm so ready for jon and arya to reunite??it's been so long i dont think jon remembers how to smile anymore???
i (with all of westeros i think) am also dying to see who, if anybody, ends up on the throne. i'm curious to see how the series manages to tie all its storylines together and what kind of world we're left with in the end. the battles this season will no doubt be very cool but i have a suspicion that they'll be spiced with a little bit too much of budget-blowing sensationalism.
@shadowsole dude i've been waiting for this !! im so pumped! tx are in the mail ;;))

what event are you most excited for this season?
first of all i'm so ready for jon and arya to reunite??it's been so long i dont think jon remembers how to smile anymore???
i (with all of westeros i think) am also dying to see who, if anybody, ends up on the throne. i'm curious to see how the series manages to tie all its storylines together and what kind of world we're left with in the end. the battles this season will no doubt be very cool but i have a suspicion that they'll be spiced with a little bit too much of budget-blowing sensationalism.
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@Shadowsole - I've sent in money for raffle tickets and added your graphic to my signature!

Also:

In this lair, we stan House Stark. So even though this will probably happen early on, I am the most jazzed about seeing Jon reunite with Arya. They did such a beautiful job in season one of showing that they were close and now they've both been through so much. I think they understand each other in a way they don't relate to their other family members, and I want to see more of that relationship develop.
@Shadowsole - I've sent in money for raffle tickets and added your graphic to my signature!

Also:

In this lair, we stan House Stark. So even though this will probably happen early on, I am the most jazzed about seeing Jon reunite with Arya. They did such a beautiful job in season one of showing that they were close and now they've both been through so much. I think they understand each other in a way they don't relate to their other family members, and I want to see more of that relationship develop.
@Shadowsole What event are you most excited for this season?

I really want to know what happens with Jon and Khaleesi's relationship after what transpired in the last episode of season 7. They are 2 of my favorite characters!

I really want to know what happens with Jon and Khaleesi's relationship after what transpired in the last episode of season 7. They are 2 of my favorite characters!
ZNhRsiG.png
@Shadowsole
Sent in a payment for tickets via PM!

There's so many things to be excited about! I think the first thing that comes to mind probably the inevitable battle between two living dragons against one undead dragon that breathes blue fire. I also can't wait to see Arya reunite with Jon Snow and I really hope that happens!

I also can't wait to see which character survive and seeing both interesting and silly theories laid to rest or proven true!

I also added the raffle gif to my signature :)
@Shadowsole
Sent in a payment for tickets via PM!

There's so many things to be excited about! I think the first thing that comes to mind probably the inevitable battle between two living dragons against one undead dragon that breathes blue fire. I also can't wait to see Arya reunite with Jon Snow and I really hope that happens!

I also can't wait to see which character survive and seeing both interesting and silly theories laid to rest or proven true!

I also added the raffle gif to my signature :)
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
Sending CR with treasure
Strangely enough, the ending...

Also, have the sig.
Sending CR with treasure
Strangely enough, the ending...

Also, have the sig.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@Shadowsole

I'm curious to see how Daenerys and Jon will react to the news that Sam and/or Bran will probably share with them. I'm also really looking forward to Sansa, Jon, Bran, and Arya actually being in one place at the same time again. And, of course, I'm excited to see who will end up on the Iron Throne.
@Shadowsole

I'm curious to see how Daenerys and Jon will react to the news that Sam and/or Bran will probably share with them. I'm also really looking forward to Sansa, Jon, Bran, and Arya actually being in one place at the same time again. And, of course, I'm excited to see who will end up on the Iron Throne.
ENVA0w8.jpg

I'm really excited to see how things will pan out with Gendry! He's been my favourite character for ages and ever since we found out he's a baratheon I've been wanting to see what happens with him.

But most excited I think I have to be for the wight dragon, Viserion, I just wanna see him blast the wall to bits and be the awesome icy dragon he is! And I want to see if he ends up being killed, or maybe even returning to Dany as '' a dragon is no slave ''! :D

I'm really excited to see how things will pan out with Gendry! He's been my favourite character for ages and ever since we found out he's a baratheon I've been wanting to see what happens with him.

But most excited I think I have to be for the wight dragon, Viserion, I just wanna see him blast the wall to bits and be the awesome icy dragon he is! And I want to see if he ends up being killed, or maybe even returning to Dany as '' a dragon is no slave ''! :D
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Shadowsole
I’m excited to see what’s going to happen for Sansa and Arya Stark. They’re two of my favorite characters and I’d like to see how their journeys end.
I’m also looking forward to Jon finding out that he’s a Targaryen.

Sending payment for some tickets now!
I’ve also added the raffle to my sig :)
@Shadowsole
I’m excited to see what’s going to happen for Sansa and Arya Stark. They’re two of my favorite characters and I’d like to see how their journeys end.
I’m also looking forward to Jon finding out that he’s a Targaryen.

Sending payment for some tickets now!
I’ve also added the raffle to my sig :)
qvaEKmU.gif tumblr_inline_poa71vgQVM1tpg8o5_500.png
@puddletail
@puddletail
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37