Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Shadowsole

I didn't saw it anywhere but can you also send higher value items as ticket payment ? :)
@Shadowsole

I didn't saw it anywhere but can you also send higher value items as ticket payment ? :)
+9 FR time
@Shadowsole

What are you most excited for?:

It's been so long that I'm not really sure what I should be most excited for. I think seeing how the White Walker dragon is going to be dealt with is what I'm most interested to see!
@Shadowsole

What are you most excited for?:

It's been so long that I'm not really sure what I should be most excited for. I think seeing how the White Walker dragon is going to be dealt with is what I'm most interested to see!
@Shadowsole

What am I most excited for? Pretty much the whole thing, honestly... it has been such a long wait for the show. I cannot wait for the various characters to come together for the first time and to see their reactions on how much each has grown.
@Shadowsole

What am I most excited for? Pretty much the whole thing, honestly... it has been such a long wait for the show. I cannot wait for the various characters to come together for the first time and to see their reactions on how much each has grown.
@Shadowsole Have my siggy all nice and cool now
@Shadowsole Have my siggy all nice and cool now
|PEoUA2B.png
Sending treasure for tickets!

I've also got the banner in my signature :)

And to answer the weekly question: I'm looking forward to seeing more dragons, hehee!
Sending treasure for tickets!

I've also got the banner in my signature :)

And to answer the weekly question: I'm looking forward to seeing more dragons, hehee!
@Shadowsole excited for a good dragon battle, because dragons!^^
@Shadowsole excited for a good dragon battle, because dragons!^^
@Shadowsole bought a ticket!
also i do not watch it myself, my relatives and friends are, and they're spoilery) so what i'd want is to do something with that third dragon, it hurts to know they're against each other(
also i've read an article which said about how GoT parallels with social and politic development irl, and is a metaphor, and since this is the last season, i'll be able to finally watch it all and compare my thoughts to it =)
@Shadowsole bought a ticket!
also i do not watch it myself, my relatives and friends are, and they're spoilery) so what i'd want is to do something with that third dragon, it hurts to know they're against each other(
also i've read an article which said about how GoT parallels with social and politic development irl, and is a metaphor, and since this is the last season, i'll be able to finally watch it all and compare my thoughts to it =)
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
@Shadowsole Witness my signature! As for the weekly question...well, I'm a book reader, not a show watcher, so I admit I don't know all the details...but I really want to see Cersei get her comeuppance. That lady has been flapping around since the beginning, just getting more and more terrible, and I want to see her fall. As for the other sprites: For the lightning sprite, you could do "Ours is the Fury" or make a reference to [url=https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Elenei]Elenei Stormborn.[/url] The water sprite could be something to do with [url=https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Merlings]the Merling King[/url] or the Drowned God? The earth sprite could be, uh, Casterly Rock or the Mountains of the Moon? Maybe do a baking-themed prize named after Hot Pie? Ooh, an assassin-themed set for the Faceless men! No, make a set of the April Fool's masks, and name [i]that[/i] after the Faceless men! This is fun[emoji=tundra happy]
@Shadowsole
Witness my signature!

As for the weekly question...well, I'm a book reader, not a show watcher, so I admit I don't know all the details...but I really want to see Cersei get her comeuppance. That lady has been flapping around since the beginning, just getting more and more terrible, and I want to see her fall.

As for the other sprites: For the lightning sprite, you could do "Ours is the Fury" or make a reference to Elenei Stormborn. The water sprite could be something to do with the Merling King or the Drowned God? The earth sprite could be, uh, Casterly Rock or the Mountains of the Moon?

Maybe do a baking-themed prize named after Hot Pie? Ooh, an assassin-themed set for the Faceless men! No, make a set of the April Fool's masks, and name that after the Faceless men! This is fun
je1KGwo.png
@Shadowsole
I personally don't watch the show myself but my parents do, and my mother is terribly in love with some characters who we all know are going to die, but she's still in denial. So I guess I can't wait to see how that plays out. Usually ends with some tears and shouting at the TV. XD
@Shadowsole
I personally don't watch the show myself but my parents do, and my mother is terribly in love with some characters who we all know are going to die, but she's still in denial. So I guess I can't wait to see how that plays out. Usually ends with some tears and shouting at the TV. XD
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Shadowsole I only watch it second-hand because my friends watch it, and I'm most excited to see their reactions. It's endlessly entertaining to me how worked up they can get!
@Shadowsole I only watch it second-hand because my friends watch it, and I'm most excited to see their reactions. It's endlessly entertaining to me how worked up they can get!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37