Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Race to 50 million - Results on page 5
1 2 3 4 5
@XNeox @Vader @Aersolace @MalisVitterfolk @Bockfeathers @Alphazi @Knightmair @Nazurak @MalisVitterfolk @Nazurak @FishTanks @MalisVitterfolk @XNeox @mercurialwings @Vader @Restless @Aersolace @FairyForestKing @Cyrce @Bockfeathers @mercurialwings @Alphazi @DealtaDeath @GaijinIxchel @Aurelicia @Knightmair @felinekind @DealtaDeath @Kveldulfr @FishTanks @GaijinIxchel @Aurelicia @DealtaDeath @mercurialwings Forgive me for multi-pings. The Drawing has taken place. I just did a straight copy/paste from each list on page 1 to ensure I got all the names correct: [img]https://i.imgur.com/I0jzOgU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GOg57aT.png[/img] The Winner of "Eye See You" is Nazurak, while the winner of "Better Late Than Never!!" is mercurialwings. The black box in both screenshot is what is used with "Record My Desktop" to do exactly what it says. Click [url=https://youtu.be/sQw3QdP5nvE]HERE[/url] to watch the video of the drawing. Thank goodness I found something. Edit: I'll send the CRs to the winners when I get home from work. Edit #2: Forgot there was a wait between buses. I’ll send CRs now
@XNeox @Vader @Aersolace @MalisVitterfolk @Bockfeathers @Alphazi @Knightmair @Nazurak @MalisVitterfolk @Nazurak @FishTanks @MalisVitterfolk

@XNeox @mercurialwings @Vader @Restless @Aersolace @FairyForestKing @Cyrce @Bockfeathers @mercurialwings @Alphazi @DealtaDeath @GaijinIxchel @Aurelicia @Knightmair @felinekind @DealtaDeath @Kveldulfr @FishTanks @GaijinIxchel @Aurelicia @DealtaDeath @mercurialwings

Forgive me for multi-pings.

The Drawing has taken place. I just did a straight copy/paste from each list on page 1 to ensure I got all the names correct:
I0jzOgU.png

GOg57aT.png

The Winner of "Eye See You" is Nazurak, while the winner of "Better Late Than Never!!" is mercurialwings.

The black box in both screenshot is what is used with "Record My Desktop" to do exactly what it says. Click HERE to watch the video of the drawing. Thank goodness I found something.

Edit: I'll send the CRs to the winners when I get home from work.

Edit #2: Forgot there was a wait between buses. I’ll send CRs now
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Grats mecurical!! :)

Grats Nazurak!! :)
Grats mecurical!! :)

Grats Nazurak!! :)
Goodness, I'm actually glad this is over. I spent much of the day yesterday and night worrying whether I bought enough tickets or not. xD

Congrats, Nazurak, for winning the other!
Goodness, I'm actually glad this is over. I spent much of the day yesterday and night worrying whether I bought enough tickets or not. xD

Congrats, Nazurak, for winning the other!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Congrats to the winners! :3
Congrats to the winners! :3
T4tp2CW.png
Thank you so much! She will get a very good home.
Thank you so much! She will get a very good home.
congrats to the winners!
congrats to the winners!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
Congrats to both winners
Congrats to both winners
1 2 3 4 5