Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Closed!)
1 2
@Lassavus I assume then that it's too late to submit my own lore? I had a good idea for this fellow.
@Lassavus I assume then that it's too late to submit my own lore? I had a good idea for this fellow.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan

I'm afraid so. D: I'm sorry! That reminded me, I need to put Closed in the heading! Thank you!

I made this thread for Solarflare because he'd been bred already and had some apparel, but I usually donate dragons to the Writer's Galore thread.

Keep an eye out there! It's an amazing place!

@MorRioghan

I'm afraid so. D: I'm sorry! That reminded me, I need to put Closed in the heading! Thank you!

I made this thread for Solarflare because he'd been bred already and had some apparel, but I usually donate dragons to the Writer's Galore thread.

Keep an eye out there! It's an amazing place!

Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
First, I'd like to apologize for the serious delay, everyone! It was my intent to notify you all of who I'd be sending Solarflare to almost a week ago. All of you submitted fantastic entries! I actually reached out to some friends to help me elect who'd be the adopter because I was struggling to pick! We came to a conclusion Thursday, but I got booted off when I hit submit. Forgot about rollover. Whoops.

I've been busy the past few days, but I'm back! I'm really sorry!

After pouring over the entries again and my talks with others, I believe that Solarflare could be a good fit with @confusedPaladin's clan. :3 I'll be sending him along to you shortly!

@FreakingHolmes
@lightwolf6

As for you wolf and Holmes, I really, really want to thank you both for participating! I typically send dragons to the Writer's Galore thread, but every so often though, I have cases like Flare. He's had kids and some baggage. Usually my former permas have detailed lore, so I ask adopters to expand on it by writing about them joining with their clan.

I'd be happy to PM you all for any other special cases I have in the future. That is, if you all wouldn't mind!

Also, there's a Skydancer in my lair named Aunde. I got him off the AH and he came with a bit of lore written already. It didn't seem too restrictive and he's unbred, so I was going to see if he'd be accepted by Writers Galore. But if you'd like a shot at him first, send me a PM with lore by rollover Wednesday!
First, I'd like to apologize for the serious delay, everyone! It was my intent to notify you all of who I'd be sending Solarflare to almost a week ago. All of you submitted fantastic entries! I actually reached out to some friends to help me elect who'd be the adopter because I was struggling to pick! We came to a conclusion Thursday, but I got booted off when I hit submit. Forgot about rollover. Whoops.

I've been busy the past few days, but I'm back! I'm really sorry!

After pouring over the entries again and my talks with others, I believe that Solarflare could be a good fit with @confusedPaladin's clan. :3 I'll be sending him along to you shortly!

@FreakingHolmes
@lightwolf6

As for you wolf and Holmes, I really, really want to thank you both for participating! I typically send dragons to the Writer's Galore thread, but every so often though, I have cases like Flare. He's had kids and some baggage. Usually my former permas have detailed lore, so I ask adopters to expand on it by writing about them joining with their clan.

I'd be happy to PM you all for any other special cases I have in the future. That is, if you all wouldn't mind!

Also, there's a Skydancer in my lair named Aunde. I got him off the AH and he came with a bit of lore written already. It didn't seem too restrictive and he's unbred, so I was going to see if he'd be accepted by Writers Galore. But if you'd like a shot at him first, send me a PM with lore by rollover Wednesday!
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
1 2