Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] drawing now
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
post!! @Voronwis
post!! @Voronwis
@Voronwis

I'd feel really awful if I won, because I don't keep G1s, and I sell eggs if I find them, so please don't pick me! (I want it to go to someone who will hatch the G1 and care for it!) Congrats on being on the site for so long, love!

I would like to share with you, though, a rare heartwarming SCP article about one of my most favorite SCPs ever. WARNING for cute.
@Voronwis

I'd feel really awful if I won, because I don't keep G1s, and I sell eggs if I find them, so please don't pick me! (I want it to go to someone who will hatch the G1 and care for it!) Congrats on being on the site for so long, love!

I would like to share with you, though, a rare heartwarming SCP article about one of my most favorite SCPs ever. WARNING for cute.
5YBJwjR.png
@Voronwis
thank you very much! She is a floof ball !!

You have a different dragonlover on your pinglist.
I am dragonlover1234.....you have dragonlover1003 - I do not believe they are still active :-(
Just don't to miss out on the fun !!
@Voronwis
thank you very much! She is a floof ball !!

You have a different dragonlover on your pinglist.
I am dragonlover1234.....you have dragonlover1003 - I do not believe they are still active :-(
Just don't to miss out on the fun !!
I'd like to enter! I also have a random fact: Did you know, hot water actually freezes faster than cold water!
I'd like to enter! I also have a random fact: Did you know, hot water actually freezes faster than cold water!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@Voronwis I would love to enter. Congrats on 3 years.

Random fact about me; I have been experimenting with cooking lately. So I have a request for you as well. Pick an ingredient so I can try to make a dish with it.
@Voronwis I would love to enter. Congrats on 3 years.

Random fact about me; I have been experimenting with cooking lately. So I have a request for you as well. Pick an ingredient so I can try to make a dish with it.
I would love to enter! I will also never pass off a chance to show off my (soon to be) beautiful boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=361961&did=48203767][img]https://i.postimg.cc/j2Y7mvWN/fr-janus-s-o.png[/img][/url]
I would love to enter!

I will also never pass off a chance to show off my (soon to be) beautiful boy:

fr-janus-s-o.png
I’d like to enter!! I don’t have any pictures I can show, but my cat has really lovely green eyes!! She’s a bit of a menace though, our couch can attest but she’s still a good kitty
I’d like to enter!! I don’t have any pictures I can show, but my cat has really lovely green eyes!! She’s a bit of a menace though, our couch can attest but she’s still a good kitty
iwCqUS2.png Adopts here :D
I would like to enter. I don’t have any cool pictures but an interesting fact about me is that...
GRAVITY DON’T MEAN TO MUCH TO MEH!!!

If you get the reference you are an amazing human being. If you don’t get it you are still and amazing human being.
I would like to enter. I don’t have any cool pictures but an interesting fact about me is that...
GRAVITY DON’T MEAN TO MUCH TO MEH!!!

If you get the reference you are an amazing human being. If you don’t get it you are still and amazing human being.
Hello!! I'd love to enter!
Here's a cool website: http://dither.yannpatrickmartins.com/
I discovered it while browsing the winners of an international Japanese art contest! It basically lets you make cool pixelated randomly generated art :>
Beware of eye strain though! The colors are very saturated.
Hello!! I'd love to enter!
Here's a cool website: http://dither.yannpatrickmartins.com/
I discovered it while browsing the winners of an international Japanese art contest! It basically lets you make cool pixelated randomly generated art :>
Beware of eye strain though! The colors are very saturated.
worm....WRATH
Such a fun raffle!

Well, not particularly grand in a happy sense, but my friend recently had to get his whole left side amputated . . . b-but don't worry! He's al-right now!
Such a fun raffle!

Well, not particularly grand in a happy sense, but my friend recently had to get his whole left side amputated . . . b-but don't worry! He's al-right now!
+3 FR Time
arcane_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wcn.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23