Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] drawing now
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
I want to join! Enjoy this picture of my doggo getting ready to audition for Drum Major! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XBUsyZF.jpg[/img]
I want to join! Enjoy this picture of my doggo getting ready to audition for Drum Major!
XBUsyZF.jpg
0MaKSzV.png TSXmNh4.png
@Voronwis

hi~

Can I just talk about random stuff? I think that's what I'm best at lol

The weather is getting warmer, so I'm going to stock up on gardening stuff and start growing flowers again. I left my last flowers at someone's house for a while and they promised to take care of them, but they let all of them die:( I found my watering can buried under a bunch of junk on the back porch. Not fun. I have some forget-me-not seeds, so that's what I'm going to plant first.

I'm also going to stock up on clothes. I wasn't allowed to wear what I wanted for a long time, but now that I'm free I can wear whatever! I have a weird fashion sense; I like grunge and punk rock, but I also like sunflowers and pastels. My personality is half-and-half like that.

My friend is over for the week! We've been close since we were kids. He's wearing the Rugrats Christmas PJ pants I got a month ago and he looks better in them than I do. We get along because we're both unashamed to be silly and talk about anything.
@Voronwis

hi~

Can I just talk about random stuff? I think that's what I'm best at lol

The weather is getting warmer, so I'm going to stock up on gardening stuff and start growing flowers again. I left my last flowers at someone's house for a while and they promised to take care of them, but they let all of them die:( I found my watering can buried under a bunch of junk on the back porch. Not fun. I have some forget-me-not seeds, so that's what I'm going to plant first.

I'm also going to stock up on clothes. I wasn't allowed to wear what I wanted for a long time, but now that I'm free I can wear whatever! I have a weird fashion sense; I like grunge and punk rock, but I also like sunflowers and pastels. My personality is half-and-half like that.

My friend is over for the week! We've been close since we were kids. He's wearing the Rugrats Christmas PJ pants I got a month ago and he looks better in them than I do. We get along because we're both unashamed to be silly and talk about anything.
QFXpYkj.png
@Voronwis I'm not very interesting and nothing came into my mind as of the moment so uhhh....have a nice day/noon/night!
@Voronwis I'm not very interesting and nothing came into my mind as of the moment so uhhh....have a nice day/noon/night!
VIO_edit.gif

I'd post a picture of my new kitten, but I don't know how.

So instead I'll share the weather we're expecting in Arkansas tomorrow.

We're expecting rain/storms tonight. In the morning it'll be 67 degree F. However, by midnight it'll be 34 degrees F. We're going to experience a 30 degree drop in temp in less then 24 hours. Yeah....

I'd post a picture of my new kitten, but I don't know how.

So instead I'll share the weather we're expecting in Arkansas tomorrow.

We're expecting rain/storms tonight. In the morning it'll be 67 degree F. However, by midnight it'll be 34 degrees F. We're going to experience a 30 degree drop in temp in less then 24 hours. Yeah....
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Oh, I would be delighted to join in!

Here's a recipe I made the other night! I really loved it, and so did my family.

Yakisoba

Ingredients:

1 tbsp sesame oil
2 uncooked chicken breasts
3 tbsp canola oil (divided; 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp)
2 tbsp chili paste (I personally used yakisoba sauce in place of the chili paste, but whatever floats your boat!)
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp salt
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 onion (yellow preferred)
2 carrots
2 lbs cooked yakisoba noodles (I bought two packages of stir-fry noodles and followed the cooking instructions on the packages)
1/2 cabbage head
Pickled ginger (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Slice two chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Dice two cloves of garlic. Peel and slice onion into thin strips. Julienne your two carrots and slice the half-head of cabbage into strips.
  2. Now, with all the cutting done, heat up a frying pan and put in two tablespoons of your canola oil, along with one tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the chicken pieces and garlic; stir-fry for about one minute. Then add in your chili paste (or yakisoba sauce), as well as the soy sauce. Mix these well with the chicken and simmer for about two minutes. Finally, remove the chicken and set it off to the side.
  3. Now, add one tablespoon of canola oil to a large saucepan and heat. Throw in all of your vegetables and one tablespoon of salt. Stir-fry this until the cabbage wilts. Add the chicken and cooked noodles. Mix it all together and cook for a few minutes-- then it's done!
    **You can garnish the yakisoba with pickled ginger if you like. Enjoy!
Oh, I would be delighted to join in!

Here's a recipe I made the other night! I really loved it, and so did my family.

Yakisoba

Ingredients:

1 tbsp sesame oil
2 uncooked chicken breasts
3 tbsp canola oil (divided; 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp)
2 tbsp chili paste (I personally used yakisoba sauce in place of the chili paste, but whatever floats your boat!)
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp salt
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 onion (yellow preferred)
2 carrots
2 lbs cooked yakisoba noodles (I bought two packages of stir-fry noodles and followed the cooking instructions on the packages)
1/2 cabbage head
Pickled ginger (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Slice two chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Dice two cloves of garlic. Peel and slice onion into thin strips. Julienne your two carrots and slice the half-head of cabbage into strips.
  2. Now, with all the cutting done, heat up a frying pan and put in two tablespoons of your canola oil, along with one tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the chicken pieces and garlic; stir-fry for about one minute. Then add in your chili paste (or yakisoba sauce), as well as the soy sauce. Mix these well with the chicken and simmer for about two minutes. Finally, remove the chicken and set it off to the side.
  3. Now, add one tablespoon of canola oil to a large saucepan and heat. Throw in all of your vegetables and one tablespoon of salt. Stir-fry this until the cabbage wilts. Add the chicken and cooked noodles. Mix it all together and cook for a few minutes-- then it's done!
    **You can garnish the yakisoba with pickled ginger if you like. Enjoy!
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
:O

I'll share a good microwave mug cookie recipe!
  • Melt 1 Tablespoon of butter in a mug.
  • Add 1 tablespoon of white sugar and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and mix thoroughly
  • Mix in three drops of vanilla
  • Mix in a pinch of salt
  • Mix in a single egg yolk
  • Mix in a 1/4 cup of flour
  • Add chocolate chips. IDK how much. As a tumblr post I read once said, you feel that amount in your heart.
  • Microwave for 40-60 seconds. I usually do 50.
  • Enjoy your warm fresh mug cookie!

I have to stop myself from making these things on the daily because I love them so much.
:O

I'll share a good microwave mug cookie recipe!
  • Melt 1 Tablespoon of butter in a mug.
  • Add 1 tablespoon of white sugar and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and mix thoroughly
  • Mix in three drops of vanilla
  • Mix in a pinch of salt
  • Mix in a single egg yolk
  • Mix in a 1/4 cup of flour
  • Add chocolate chips. IDK how much. As a tumblr post I read once said, you feel that amount in your heart.
  • Microwave for 40-60 seconds. I usually do 50.
  • Enjoy your warm fresh mug cookie!

I have to stop myself from making these things on the daily because I love them so much.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Voronwis Congrats on 3 years! Here's a picture of my cat who loves to sit in the sink [img]https://i.imgur.com/smHBrmK.jpg[/img]
@Voronwis Congrats on 3 years!

Here's a picture of my cat who loves to sit in the sink

smHBrmK.jpg
NARUTO.full.1771836.jpg
[center]Happy Joiniverseary! [img]http://animalpages.com/animals/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/bearded-dragon-hugs.jpg[/img][/center]
Happy Joiniverseary!

bearded-dragon-hugs.jpg
RYNXAtd.png
@Voronwis could I please enter? Here’s my [s]idiot boy[/s] cat :3 [img]https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7883/47014163331_d109a60f4e_o.jpg[/img]
@Voronwis could I please enter? Here’s my idiot boy cat :3

47014163331_d109a60f4e_o.jpg
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png
@Zytorian You lead a blessed life truly! What an honour to be chosen by dragons. And that reminded me of the lizard(iguana I believe) I've seen in a wildlife sanctuary once. He was huge, nearly as long as I'm tall, green and orange. I stood in front of his vivarium and we locked eyes for the longest time, then he placed his hand on the glass like he was trying to touch me. When I finally moved away he followed me as far as his enclosure allowed him to. I so wished I could really touch him, he was so beautiful! And *mlem back*:-DD @Bronzewing fancy boi! @FrogTea *bellyflop* Don't be discouraged, actually fish can be notoriously tough to keep since they're fragile. But maybe a frog would take care of fly problem for you? @Neoncherry64 Ohhh you mean Big Mike? That makes sense since I've heard that they were sweeter than Cavendish we have today. But maybe the Big Mikes will come back one day and the flavouring would be back in sync:-) @SirenMoons Are you absolutely sure you don't want to enter? It's alright if you sell the egg since whoever buys it will definitely do that with hatching in mind. @dragonlover1234 Ohhh alright. Don't worry I'll ping everybody anyway at the end of the raffle anyway. @Acapella Oh yes. Strange huh? @ContemplatingPie Thanks! Hmmm an ingredient for experimenting on easy mode is peas. On hard mode(at least for me)- beef. @TwilightStars He's already beautiful! @Dragonsmyguy Good kitty- the destroyer of couches:-DD @VmprKitty Right over my head I'm afraid, sorry:-) @Wizardling Ow my eyes! It's fun to play though. @KatsuQuartz5 *giggles like a moron* @HttpMultifandoms Awww what a good boi! And so handsome in that hat! @Moonchild42 Random stories are the best! @RineBary Thank you! @Meadbhb Wow, some crazy weather! @AstralDragons Sounds tasty, although it is hard for me to get Japanese stuff around here so I'll have to wait when it goes back in stock. @Petall This sounds like a far superior mug cake to what I know. I need to try this. @Veridium Oh man this made me laugh so much! Your cat is a risk-taker, I love that! @ToasterOnTop Always! @mstrashprincess Ahahaha, wouldn't sit still that one![emoji=familiar heart]
@Zytorian
You lead a blessed life truly! What an honour to be chosen by dragons.
And that reminded me of the lizard(iguana I believe) I've seen in a wildlife sanctuary once. He was huge, nearly as long as I'm tall, green and orange. I stood in front of his vivarium and we locked eyes for the longest time, then he placed his hand on the glass like he was trying to touch me. When I finally moved away he followed me as far as his enclosure allowed him to. I so wished I could really touch him, he was so beautiful!
And *mlem back*:-DD

@Bronzewing
fancy boi!

@FrogTea
*bellyflop*
Don't be discouraged, actually fish can be notoriously tough to keep since they're fragile. But maybe a frog would take care of fly problem for you?

@Neoncherry64
Ohhh you mean Big Mike? That makes sense since I've heard that they were sweeter than Cavendish we have today. But maybe the Big Mikes will come back one day and the flavouring would be back in sync:-)

@SirenMoons
Are you absolutely sure you don't want to enter? It's alright if you sell the egg since whoever buys it will definitely do that with hatching in mind.

@dragonlover1234
Ohhh alright. Don't worry I'll ping everybody anyway at the end of the raffle anyway.

@Acapella
Oh yes. Strange huh?

@ContemplatingPie
Thanks!
Hmmm an ingredient for experimenting on easy mode is peas. On hard mode(at least for me)- beef.

@TwilightStars
He's already beautiful!

@Dragonsmyguy
Good kitty- the destroyer of couches:-DD

@VmprKitty
Right over my head I'm afraid, sorry:-)

@Wizardling
Ow my eyes! It's fun to play though.

@KatsuQuartz5
*giggles like a moron*

@HttpMultifandoms
Awww what a good boi! And so handsome in that hat!

@Moonchild42
Random stories are the best!

@RineBary
Thank you!

@Meadbhb
Wow, some crazy weather!

@AstralDragons
Sounds tasty, although it is hard for me to get Japanese stuff around here so I'll have to wait when it goes back in stock.

@Petall
This sounds like a far superior mug cake to what I know. I need to try this.

@Veridium
Oh man this made me laugh so much! Your cat is a risk-taker, I love that!

@ToasterOnTop
Always!

@mstrashprincess
Ahahaha, wouldn't sit still that one!

we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23