Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Hazel’s Tea Grams
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@BottledLightning
Sorry for the delayed reply, this can be used to see your number of orders. If it doesn't work, let me know! XD
@BottledLightning
Sorry for the delayed reply, this can be used to see your number of orders. If it doesn't work, let me know! XD
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse Sheet is working & count is correct [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
@Elisse
Sheet is working & count is correct
[emoji=rose]
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Frogtea [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FYiUIfPJDn0/Vn5jm5G4XOI/AAAAAAAALS0/-T5sz15dqAw/s1600/coffee.gif[/img]
@Frogtea

coffee.gif
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[emoji=rose]
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[emoji=rose]
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Last day! Get your orders in before rollover! Happy Anniversary! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QGSnpRg.png[/img][/center]
Last day! Get your orders in before rollover! Happy Anniversary!
QGSnpRg.png
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[emoji=gaoler love size=2]
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
\o/
\o/
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
[center][b]General Pinglist[/b] [size=2]@Izakadu @Azaelic @Aersolace @BottledLightning @Sylvandr @shizuyue @Cunea @BlackRayser @Pressia @Starcloud @Amaranth41 @sirspiderider @BananaDr4gon @Cheshly @Nyebe @chuchuana @October @Alarkota @browncoatparadox @pondweed @Idha @nightskyseer @Disillusionist @MollyMerula @Despairing @themirrorswish @capesncrosshairs @CoyoteFlowers @Moonpearl @SprinklesTheCat @CatkinStarchild @Fouguri @AlbinoDiamond @KitalphaHart @korradorable @Boxerwing @aquaticFeline @BlueJaysFeather @Ribbons @CheshireCatUk1 @Liz2331234 @Maevepanda @pyramids @coconuthead @DirectDoomsday @Anukite @Kittspika @Woolly @StrudleNugget @Rexcaliburr @MessengerDragon @SugarRose22 @CrippledProfiler @JetBlackOblivion @Torchii @YanderePower @YanderePower @iiSwizzle @Zafer @WorthlessEmo @Cookiecutey777 @Anduil @darkmicewar [/size] [b]Barista Pinglist[/b] [size=2]@nightskyseer @SprinklesTheCat @ivority @amillionzeros @Cunea @Amaranth41 @pyramids[/size] Hello everyone! Thank you for partaking in Hazel’s Tea Grams! I had a lot of fun, and I’d like to think you all did too, but just for the heck of it, I made a little survey! I’m curious to see what parts of the service you liked and what areas could be improved upon. [br]Feedback is appreciated but not necessary! Baristas, please return the ingredients to me if you haven't done so already. Thank you! [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7bsSmMf-H_gsFoBjSTbIw35jZm8EmJ5xaaCThnJHZ4PYMJg/viewform?usp=sf_link][b]Survey Link[/b][/url] The top 3 refreshments ordered were… 1. Unicorn Frappe 2. Jasmine Tea 3. Tealoaf's Favorite [emoji=rose] The next Tea Gram week will be [b]July 7 - July 13[/b]. You can add/remove yourself from the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UoxyIFXFrBPfLTwQT7ITy3gWrhmMOQwLr_IEluFcG3E/edit?usp=sharing][b]self editing pinglist[/b][/url] here. I'm happy to announce that July brings the [color=#00b4d5][i]summer menu[/i] [/color]to Hazel's Tea Grams. You can check out the menu [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2624980/1#post_37557285]here[/url]. Don't like what you see? Mention it in the survey! I'm hoping to have some badges made for the gram recipients, so stay tuned for that! Questions, comments, concerns, or ingredients to sell? Let me know ;) I hope to see you all on July 7 [emoji=gaoler laughing] Have a great day![br] [img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrouchyLinedBagworm-size_restricted.gif[/img] [/center]
General Pinglist
@Izakadu @Azaelic @Aersolace @BottledLightning @Sylvandr @shizuyue @Cunea @BlackRayser @Pressia @Starcloud @Amaranth41 @sirspiderider @BananaDr4gon @Cheshly @Nyebe @chuchuana @October @Alarkota @browncoatparadox @pondweed @Idha @nightskyseer @Disillusionist @MollyMerula @Despairing @themirrorswish @capesncrosshairs @CoyoteFlowers @Moonpearl @SprinklesTheCat @CatkinStarchild @Fouguri @AlbinoDiamond @KitalphaHart @korradorable @Boxerwing @aquaticFeline @BlueJaysFeather @Ribbons @CheshireCatUk1 @Liz2331234 @Maevepanda @pyramids @coconuthead @DirectDoomsday @Anukite @Kittspika @Woolly @StrudleNugget @Rexcaliburr @MessengerDragon @SugarRose22 @CrippledProfiler @JetBlackOblivion @Torchii @YanderePower @YanderePower @iiSwizzle @Zafer @WorthlessEmo @Cookiecutey777 @Anduil @darkmicewar

Barista Pinglist
@nightskyseer @SprinklesTheCat @ivority @amillionzeros @Cunea @Amaranth41 @pyramids

Hello everyone! Thank you for partaking in Hazel’s Tea Grams! I had a lot of fun, and I’d like to think you all did too, but just for the heck of it, I made a little survey! I’m curious to see what parts of the service you liked and what areas could be improved upon.
Feedback is appreciated but not necessary!

Baristas, please return the ingredients to me if you haven't done so already. Thank you!

Survey Link

The top 3 refreshments ordered were…

1. Unicorn Frappe
2. Jasmine Tea
3. Tealoaf's Favorite

The next Tea Gram week will be July 7 - July 13.
You can add/remove yourself from the self editing pinglist here.

I'm happy to announce that July brings the summer menu to Hazel's Tea Grams. You can check out the menu here. Don't like what you see? Mention it in the survey!

I'm hoping to have some badges made for the gram recipients, so stay tuned for that!

Questions, comments, concerns, or ingredients to sell? Let me know ;)

I hope to see you all on July 7 Have a great day!

GrouchyLinedBagworm-size_restricted.gif
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18