Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Hazel’s Tea Grams
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I’m still good to go, I’ll get the mats out of my vault in a bit.
I’m still good to go, I’ll get the mats out of my vault in a bit.
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
[center][b]General Pinglist[/b] [size=2]@Izakadu @Sylvandr @Pressia @BananaDr4gon @October @Idha @Despairing @Moonpearl @AlbinoDiamond @aquaticFeline @Liz2331234 @DirectDoomsday @StrudleNugget @SugarRose22 @Torchii @iiSwizzle @Cookiecutey777 @Azaelic @shizuyue @Starcloud @Cheshly @Alarkota @nightskyseer @themirrorswish @SprinklesTheCat @KitalphaHart @BlueJaysFeather @Maevepanda @Anukite @Rexcaliburr @CrippledProfiler @YanderePower @Zafer @Aersolace @Cunea @Amaranth41 @Nyebe @browncoatparadox @Disillusionist @capesncrosshairs @CatkinStarchild @korradorable @Ribbons @pyramids @Kittspika @MessengerDragon @JetBlackOblivion @Anduil @YanderePower [/size] [b]Barista Pinglist[/b] @nightskyseer @SprinklesTheCat @XxSwiftwaterxX @ivority @amillionzeros @Cunea @Amaranth41 @pyramids [i]It's time! Welcome to Hazel's Tea Grams![/i] [emoji=rose] [b]This event runs April 8 - April 13 starting at 7:00 FRT and ending at rollover.[/b] And yes, you definitely can send one to yourself ;) Have fun! If you have questions, comments, concerns, please let me know![br] Baristas, if you need mats or are unable to help, please let me know! Thanks! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/XtePQg431wMk4qaqd9/giphy.gif[/img] [font=sylfaen][size=5][color=#db518d]~ We're OPEN for business ! ~[/color][/size][/font][/center]
General Pinglist
@Izakadu @Sylvandr @Pressia @BananaDr4gon @October @Idha @Despairing @Moonpearl @AlbinoDiamond @aquaticFeline @Liz2331234 @DirectDoomsday @StrudleNugget @SugarRose22 @Torchii @iiSwizzle @Cookiecutey777 @Azaelic @shizuyue @Starcloud @Cheshly @Alarkota @nightskyseer @themirrorswish @SprinklesTheCat @KitalphaHart @BlueJaysFeather @Maevepanda @Anukite @Rexcaliburr @CrippledProfiler @YanderePower @Zafer @Aersolace @Cunea @Amaranth41 @Nyebe @browncoatparadox @Disillusionist @capesncrosshairs @CatkinStarchild @korradorable @Ribbons @pyramids @Kittspika @MessengerDragon @JetBlackOblivion @Anduil @YanderePower

Barista Pinglist
@nightskyseer @SprinklesTheCat @XxSwiftwaterxX
@ivority @amillionzeros @Cunea @Amaranth41 @pyramids

It's time! Welcome to Hazel's Tea Grams!

This event runs April 8 - April 13 starting at 7:00 FRT and ending at rollover.

And yes, you definitely can send one to yourself ;) Have fun! If you have questions, comments, concerns, please let me know!

Baristas, if you need mats or are unable to help, please let me know! Thanks!

giphy.gif

~ We're OPEN for business ! ~
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
This is adorable! :D Great job putting this together! I cannot wait to send a few [emoji=familiar heart]
This is adorable! :D Great job putting this together! I cannot wait to send a few
grQU96J.png
This is awesome, I'll definitely be sending a few after my class lets out!
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2019-04-08 07:52:17" ] This is awesome, I'll definitely be sending a few after my class lets out! [/quote]
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2019-04-08 07:52:17:
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[emoji=familiar heart]
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@elisse

Could you possibly PM me a screen shot of the Tea Gram I sent to @worthlessemo?

Thanks a lot for hosting this. The perfect way to send a present to a new friend.
@elisse

Could you possibly PM me a screen shot of the Tea Gram I sent to @worthlessemo?

Thanks a lot for hosting this. The perfect way to send a present to a new friend.
Please click on both egg to Help My Egg Hatch!: uumKB.gifPySyy.gif
@TheSunGodStrikes
Absolutely :) I'll send it when I get to your order!
@TheSunGodStrikes
Absolutely :) I'll send it when I get to your order!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@elisse

I filled out the form and sent the money already. How long will it take you to prepare one for @/worthlessemo
@elisse

I filled out the form and sent the money already. How long will it take you to prepare one for @/worthlessemo
@elisse

@elisse

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18