Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Gala] Icedad's Belly Crawl-Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@GuardParade PENGUINS! I'd like a penguin please! and name them Zhaik.
@GuardParade PENGUINS! I'd like a penguin please! and name them Zhaik.
XxqDwGq.png
[quote name="Xirei" date="2019-01-19 20:32:26" ] @GuardParade I'd like to buy a husky named Mopi, 3 tix please :3 Also typo in the Rules post- 5kt or 5000t where one should probably be g? xD [/quote] Not a typo actually. Sometimes it's easier for people to see the number of zeros involved so I tried to accommodate for that. If you are still waiting for your tickets to be confirmed, this is that post. I was out cold for a few hours and holy heck. Please go ahead and send your payment to myself or @Anivia and we will get them recorded. Thank you for playing! (@yellowstarfish please name your creature in your message @gravebloom please name your creature in your message @Starwindrider go ahead and send over the 15kt(assuming its three tickets total, one for your friend and two extra. if its 3+friend, 20kt) @Shakalaka please name your creature in your message @Xirei go ahead and send the 15kt over @Dandie please name your creature in your message @nitsuj go ahead and send over your payment @sublimevoide go ahead and send over the 10kt :D @Crimsonpixie go ahead and send your payment over @idlewildly sure is, go ahead and send it on over @DuskAwakening absolutely, you are set to send over the payment please name your bear in your message @mossyyaki please name your friend in your message @foxghosts please name your fox in your message)
Xirei wrote on 2019-01-19 20:32:26:
@GuardParade
I'd like to buy a husky named Mopi, 3 tix please :3

Also typo in the Rules post- 5kt or 5000t where one should probably be g? xD
Not a typo actually. Sometimes it's easier for people to see the number of zeros involved so I tried to accommodate for that.

If you are still waiting for your tickets to be confirmed, this is that post. I was out cold for a few hours and holy heck. Please go ahead and send your payment to myself or @Anivia and we will get them recorded. Thank you for playing!
(@yellowstarfish please name your creature in your message @gravebloom please name your creature in your message @Starwindrider go ahead and send over the 15kt(assuming its three tickets total, one for your friend and two extra. if its 3+friend, 20kt) @Shakalaka please name your creature in your message @Xirei go ahead and send the 15kt over @Dandie please name your creature in your message
@nitsuj go ahead and send over your payment @sublimevoide go ahead and send over the 10kt :D @Crimsonpixie go ahead and send your payment over @idlewildly sure is, go ahead and send it on over @DuskAwakening absolutely, you are set to send over the payment please name your bear in your message @mossyyaki please name your friend in your message @foxghosts please name your fox in your message)
bEvLAND.png
@GuardParade

I'd like to enter a foxy lady named Rowan and buy 10 tickets

Edit: I was going to check out the spreadsheet to see what people are naming their contestants, but it says to ask for permission. Just wanted to let you know if you weren't aware it wasn't publicly viewable.
@GuardParade

I'd like to enter a foxy lady named Rowan and buy 10 tickets

Edit: I was going to check out the spreadsheet to see what people are naming their contestants, but it says to ask for permission. Just wanted to let you know if you weren't aware it wasn't publicly viewable.
TvGyETb.gif
@GuardParade edited!! my apologies!
@GuardParade edited!! my apologies!
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@FelineFine go ahead and send the money over for the tickets. I'll get that fixed asap thank you!
@FelineFine go ahead and send the money over for the tickets. I'll get that fixed asap thank you!
bEvLAND.png
@guardparade

Hi, I'd like to enter a husky named "Clove", please!
@guardparade

Hi, I'd like to enter a husky named "Clove", please!
@GuardParade
I'd like to buy a penguin named Abby and an extra 5 tickets, please.
@GuardParade
I'd like to buy a penguin named Abby and an extra 5 tickets, please.
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
Hello! I'm online as well and will be throughout the day. :D Good luck in the crawl everyone.
Hello! I'm online as well and will be throughout the day. :D Good luck in the crawl everyone.
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@GuardParade @Anivia
I'd like to buy a fox +2 feedings, please! I'll name her Renba.
@GuardParade @Anivia
I'd like to buy a fox +2 feedings, please! I'll name her Renba.
R3T9Jmp.png
@AithneOnik

Confirmed! Please send over the 10kT and I'll get it recorded!

Edit: If it's an additional 2 feedings then that's 15kT, my bad!
@AithneOnik

Confirmed! Please send over the 10kT and I'll get it recorded!

Edit: If it's an additional 2 feedings then that's 15kT, my bad!
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14