Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Gala] Icedad's Belly Crawl-Open
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@GuardParade I'll buy a fox please and her name will be Ruka
@GuardParade I'll buy a fox please and her name will be Ruka
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@GuardParade

Hello! I would like to buy a fox, and name them Shiro. Thank you!
@GuardParade

Hello! I would like to buy a fox, and name them Shiro. Thank you!
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@GuardParade

Me again! I'd like to buy 15 snacks/extra tickets this time; this totals to 75kt from me this time :)

Edit: I've just checked the spreadsheet, my username is missing an e at the end <3
@GuardParade

Me again! I'd like to buy 15 snacks/extra tickets this time; this totals to 75kt from me this time :)

Edit: I've just checked the spreadsheet, my username is missing an e at the end <3
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@GuardParade

Ohhh, so CUTE! I'd like to buy a fox named Kiri, blease, and I'll send her three snax! 20k headed your way ASAP <3
@GuardParade

Ohhh, so CUTE! I'd like to buy a fox named Kiri, blease, and I'll send her three snax! 20k headed your way ASAP <3
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Oh man, I have to pick? I like all the icy creatures.

Oops. Misunderstood. Okay, Mairon says that she will accept one wolf/husky buddy. She will name it Carcharoth and train it to be the best wolf ever. She wants me to donate 50 snacks to her precious Carcharoth.

can I pay in gems?

@guardparade
Oh man, I have to pick? I like all the icy creatures.

Oops. Misunderstood. Okay, Mairon says that she will accept one wolf/husky buddy. She will name it Carcharoth and train it to be the best wolf ever. She wants me to donate 50 snacks to her precious Carcharoth.

can I pay in gems?

@guardparade
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@GuardParade oh my gosh why must we have to choose only one friend T^T after much deliberation, I'm going to go with a penguin bc they are floofy and friend-shaped. Their name can be Scooter and I'll get 6 tickets!

The image under badges isn't working. Will we get to take an image of our friend as a badge after the event??
@GuardParade oh my gosh why must we have to choose only one friend T^T after much deliberation, I'm going to go with a penguin bc they are floofy and friend-shaped. Their name can be Scooter and I'll get 6 tickets!

The image under badges isn't working. Will we get to take an image of our friend as a badge after the event??
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Starstream Go ahead and send over the funds, if you just get her it's 5kt.
@Elsu Your total is also 5kt unless you decide to purchase extra tickets for snacks :D
@Sublimevoide I will fix that! Go ahead and toss it over :D
@Delcat go ahead and toss over the 20kt! We'll get ya recorded as soon as we have it :)
@DragonofMordor unfortunately we only work with treasure as our sheet only processes treasure. If you would still like the full 51 tickets your total is 255kt
@KairinRose I will see what I can do to fix the badge. @Anivia actually created the badge for this event. Is that 6 tickets total or six feedings plus your friend? If it's 6 total, 30kt is your total, 7 is 35kt.
@Starstream Go ahead and send over the funds, if you just get her it's 5kt.
@Elsu Your total is also 5kt unless you decide to purchase extra tickets for snacks :D
@Sublimevoide I will fix that! Go ahead and toss it over :D
@Delcat go ahead and toss over the 20kt! We'll get ya recorded as soon as we have it :)
@DragonofMordor unfortunately we only work with treasure as our sheet only processes treasure. If you would still like the full 51 tickets your total is 255kt
@KairinRose I will see what I can do to fix the badge. @Anivia actually created the badge for this event. Is that 6 tickets total or six feedings plus your friend? If it's 6 total, 30kt is your total, 7 is 35kt.
bEvLAND.png
@GuardParade @KairinRose

Hello! For some reason the image host I use sometimes doesn't show. Once I get home where the file is I can upload it to imgur and see if that helps.
@GuardParade @KairinRose

Hello! For some reason the image host I use sometimes doesn't show. Once I get home where the file is I can upload it to imgur and see if that helps.
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@GuardParade I would like to buy a Husky again, also named Kkarma agian, plus an additional 60 feedings? I believe that totals 305,000t?
@GuardParade I would like to buy a Husky again, also named Kkarma agian, plus an additional 60 feedings? I believe that totals 305,000t?
bAMdmKk.png
@GuardParade
I'd like to buy 10 extra snack packs for my penguin, Abby. I'll pay 50 gems EDIT: 50,000 t (sorry, re-read the rules!)
@GuardParade
I'd like to buy 10 extra snack packs for my penguin, Abby. I'll pay 50 gems EDIT: 50,000 t (sorry, re-read the rules!)
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14