Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Constellation RAFFLE ! (Open)
1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys! So I got a new constellation dragon, and I thought I might have a raffle. (And I did xD) to enter it costs 500 coins or 1 gem. Stupid cheap, right?! The raffle ends on Dec 25. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47578038] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475781/47578038_350.png[/img] [/url] ( if you would like to play around with him in the scrying workshop, here is his ID. #47578038 ) He’s so handsome, isn’t he? ( if you would like to see him further, visit my lair! ) If you really want more tickets, here are some items that will help. [Item=Unhatched Ice Egg] = 1000 tickets [item=Mistlurker's Garb] = 300 tickets [item=Gloomwillow Guide] = 800 tickets [item=Dwarf Unicorn] any familiar =3 tickets Good luck! ( to everyone who I pinged I’m sorry I just learned about forums yesterday and I didn’t know that coping pings was rude. To everyone who discovered that I will not do that ever again. Thanks for telling me.) Have a nice day!
Hey guys! So I got a new constellation dragon, and I thought I might have a raffle. (And I did xD) to enter it costs 500 coins or 1 gem. Stupid cheap, right?! The raffle ends on Dec 25.

47578038_350.png

( if you would like to play around with him in the scrying workshop, here is his ID. #47578038 )
He’s so handsome, isn’t he?

( if you would like to see him further, visit my lair! )

If you really want more tickets, here are some items that will help.

Unhatched Ice Egg = 1000 tickets Mistlurker's Garb = 300 tickets
Gloomwillow Guide = 800 tickets Dwarf Unicorn any familiar =3 tickets

Good luck!

( to everyone who I pinged I’m sorry I just learned about forums yesterday and I didn’t know that coping pings was rude. To everyone who discovered that I will not do that ever again. Thanks for telling me.)

Have a nice day!

1526859765072.gifbirblover_zpsg7uvktss.gif
Oh man I'm a sucker for coatls and colors I don't have, do I just crossroads you the money?
Oh man I'm a sucker for coatls and colors I don't have, do I just crossroads you the money?

pLhkgoE.gif OfF9Gci.gif
FSwrDsq.gif
@scribeofplanes

Of course! You can also just PM me to if you would like. :)
@scribeofplanes

Of course! You can also just PM me to if you would like. :)
1526859765072.gifbirblover_zpsg7uvktss.gif
@BurningFeather
Okay, I'll PM you the money!
@BurningFeather
Okay, I'll PM you the money!
im so confused but I'll bite lol

I'll buy a ticket!
im so confused but I'll bite lol

I'll buy a ticket!
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
wait where was this ping list from lol
@burningfeather
wait where was this ping list from lol
@burningfeather
4ZwFOyz.png
@BurningFeather

I'mma Bite! I'll PM you some stuff.
@BurningFeather

I'mma Bite! I'll PM you some stuff.
sending 5 gems and 2 fams your way for now!
sending 5 gems and 2 fams your way for now!
@BurningFeather Why was I pinged if you don't mind me asking? I'm extremely confused. LOL
@BurningFeather Why was I pinged if you don't mind me asking? I'm extremely confused. LOL
gL8gG09.png
?
?
1 2 3 4 5