Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Constellation RAFFLE ! (Open)
1 2 3 4 5
The second pinglist group you have there that starts at the break before acacia is from DeadlyInformant's raffle pinglist which they have complied for their own use from people who have voluntarily asked to be on their pinglists for their raffles specifically, it's not one for other people to use and you should not be using other people's pinglists
The second pinglist group you have there that starts at the break before acacia is from DeadlyInformant's raffle pinglist which they have complied for their own use from people who have voluntarily asked to be on their pinglists for their raffles specifically, it's not one for other people to use and you should not be using other people's pinglists
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
[quote name="@SimFeetUnder" date="2018-12-11 16:43:23" ] So wait... you bought a dragon and are raffling it off? Is that a thing people do? haha When I clicked the alert I thought it was a raffle for a gene but nooope [/quote] It was @sassmastermaxie's hatchling. Not sure why this happened, though, it's not usually a thing.
@SimFeetUnder wrote on 2018-12-11 16:43:23:
So wait... you bought a dragon and are raffling it off? Is that a thing people do? haha
When I clicked the alert I thought it was a raffle for a gene but nooope
It was @sassmastermaxie's hatchling. Not sure why this happened, though, it's not usually a thing.
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
Add me to the list of people curious as to where the pinglist came from
Edit: Oh, nvm. As said above, it's not really good to ping other user's pinglists, as people may not be interested in your type of raffle specifically. ^-^
Add me to the list of people curious as to where the pinglist came from
Edit: Oh, nvm. As said above, it's not really good to ping other user's pinglists, as people may not be interested in your type of raffle specifically. ^-^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
I mean, as per FR rules, once the dragon leaves my lair I have no further say in what happens to it but I am still a bit confused.

@Aquatic I'm baffled tbh, I didn't know this was a thing either. I only heard about it when some of my IF friends pointed it out XD
I mean, as per FR rules, once the dragon leaves my lair I have no further say in what happens to it but I am still a bit confused.

@Aquatic I'm baffled tbh, I didn't know this was a thing either. I only heard about it when some of my IF friends pointed it out XD
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
hi @BurningFeather could you give a better explanation of the situation? It seems like you bought a dragon, ended up not wanting it, and are now planning to raffle it off to someone - is that correct? also, it'll give everyone more peace of mind if you could let us know where you gathered users to ping - thanks! Also if anyone wants a sibling of that dragon it's available in the original hatchery c: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2440068][img]https://i.imgur.com/93qHHB7.png[/img][/url]
hi @BurningFeather could you give a better explanation of the situation? It seems like you bought a dragon, ended up not wanting it, and are now planning to raffle it off to someone - is that correct?

also, it'll give everyone more peace of mind if you could let us know where you gathered users to ping - thanks!

Also if anyone wants a sibling of that dragon it's available in the original hatchery c:

93qHHB7.png

tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@BurningFeather
As a future reference, please do no not take pings from others.
@BurningFeather
As a future reference, please do no not take pings from others.
sqPsk6p.gif
unless I sign up for a pinglist of yours please don't use it for your raffles
unless I sign up for a pinglist of yours please don't use it for your raffles
It's too suspicious. Until I can be fully informed of where you got the first list from--the one you listed me in, despite me not participating in any raffles before--I can't provide anything further. You also shouldn't use another person's pinglist, or ping users who never even asked to be pinged in the first place.
It's too suspicious. Until I can be fully informed of where you got the first list from--the one you listed me in, despite me not participating in any raffles before--I can't provide anything further. You also shouldn't use another person's pinglist, or ping users who never even asked to be pinged in the first place.
-- To anyone curious as to where the first half of the pinglist is from, I had took the pings to the forum search and they seem to be from the Advent Calender giveaway YarnDrawcia's doing.

I could be wrong, but they lined up! <3
-- To anyone curious as to where the first half of the pinglist is from, I had took the pings to the forum search and they seem to be from the Advent Calender giveaway YarnDrawcia's doing.

I could be wrong, but they lined up! <3
gL8gG09.png
Why were so many people pinged?
Why were so many people pinged?
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
1 2 3 4 5