Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Storyteller's Raffle- (Closed)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
First for Thrugzug! Yay! But do I choose one or three things from Thrugzug's Stuff? If three could I please have the Map Kit, White Raven Armor and Polished Trident; if only one can I please have the Map Kit? Thanks : )
First for Thrugzug! Yay! But do I choose one or three things from Thrugzug's Stuff? If three could I please have the Map Kit, White Raven Armor and Polished Trident; if only one can I please have the Map Kit? Thanks : )
wind_shield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqm1.png
I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, so let me know if I'm wrong! :D

For Dereth, I choose Sagittarius.
For Leon, I choose the demon on the sea set.

Thanks so much, this was really fun to participate in!! Feel free to ping if you do any other raffles!
I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, so let me know if I'm wrong! :D

For Dereth, I choose Sagittarius.
For Leon, I choose the demon on the sea set.

Thanks so much, this was really fun to participate in!! Feel free to ping if you do any other raffles!
vbbFDY.png vbbFDY.png
@blackfirewolves

So in the case of Dereth, yeah listing one prize is what you do because you were drawn first.

But when you're further down the list like with Leon, you list the amount of of prizes as is beside your name, so if you're drawn second you list 2 prizes, from most want to least, doesn't matter much here because the person in 1st didn't want your first choice on Leon, but it is how most raffles run on FR so it's always ideal to list.

Either way you'll receive your prizes soon, just takes me a bit to get them all out and I take breaks.
@blackfirewolves

So in the case of Dereth, yeah listing one prize is what you do because you were drawn first.

But when you're further down the list like with Leon, you list the amount of of prizes as is beside your name, so if you're drawn second you list 2 prizes, from most want to least, doesn't matter much here because the person in 1st didn't want your first choice on Leon, but it is how most raffles run on FR so it's always ideal to list.

Either way you'll receive your prizes soon, just takes me a bit to get them all out and I take breaks.
arOGchX.png
Thank you for the info! I've never done a raffle before, so i'm a bit clueless, whoops. Either way, thanks again! I'm super excited for the prizes!
Thank you for the info! I've never done a raffle before, so i'm a bit clueless, whoops. Either way, thanks again! I'm super excited for the prizes!
vbbFDY.png vbbFDY.png
@Aradan, @Archiy, @blackfirewolves, @FireBrimstone, @FireHeartSong, @FrogTea, @HolyShipper, @Jaderannosaurus, @lessthan3, @MaraLaray, @MarinaQuakenbush, @OrcDovahkiin, @Saraceaser, @SilentTears, @SprinklesTheCat, @TariTarts, @TooElfy, @XxSwiftwaterxX, @Zerologist

Hello everyone! Now that the main prize packs are on their way out, or being prepared to go, it's time to prepare the bump prize packs to head out. Some of the left over items and extra locked items were added to the bumps as a thank you. No one walks away empty handed here.

Thank you to everyone who bumped the thread, or told a story to make the Storyteller's Raffle a success.

Will there be another?
Who knows! But if it happens it won't be for a long time, it's expensive to run a free raffle like this. Would I like to do it again? Yes, I enjoyed reading the stories and doing a different kind of raffle.

Now of course onto the prizes, and how to pick. There is an unusual prize, which is Take a Chance which exactly what it says in the quote, you either get a terrible, terrible picture from Thrugzug (Honestly it's there as a joke) or essentially a grab bag where you may get junk or something good, I don't know I'm going to have the items randomly picked.

HOW TO PICK YOUR PRIZE

Find your name on the list below and notice the number beside it, that number is how many prizes you need to list from most want to least. So, if your number is 5, you're going to make a list of five items like so:
1. [Most Wanted Prize]
2. [2nd Most Wanted Prize]
3. [3rd Most Wanted Prize]
4. [4th Most Want Prize]
5. [5th Most Wanted Prize]

If your number is 3, then you'll only list 3, but if your number is 10, you'll list out 10 prizes from most want to least want.

Prizes are being drawn in 2 groups of 10
If you don't see your name on the list below, then just hang on you'll be pinged again when it's your turn to pick!

If you want to know what number you have but are not in round 1 just ask and I'll let you know.

Those in round 1 have 24 hours to make their lists.
After which they will be bumped to the Round 2 for a second chance but at the bottom of that list and given another 24 hours to respond.

To make this as easy as possible, the post AFTER this one will have the bump prizes reposted (Just give me a minute or so after this post goes up)

You do not need to ping me, but no worries if you do!

1. @OrcDovahkiin
2. @MarinaQuakenbush
3. @TooElfy
4. @lessthan3
5. @Jaderannosaurus
6. @SilentTears
7. @Saraceaser
8. @FrogTea
9. @Blackfirewolves
10. @Aradan
@Aradan, @Archiy, @blackfirewolves, @FireBrimstone, @FireHeartSong, @FrogTea, @HolyShipper, @Jaderannosaurus, @lessthan3, @MaraLaray, @MarinaQuakenbush, @OrcDovahkiin, @Saraceaser, @SilentTears, @SprinklesTheCat, @TariTarts, @TooElfy, @XxSwiftwaterxX, @Zerologist

Hello everyone! Now that the main prize packs are on their way out, or being prepared to go, it's time to prepare the bump prize packs to head out. Some of the left over items and extra locked items were added to the bumps as a thank you. No one walks away empty handed here.

Thank you to everyone who bumped the thread, or told a story to make the Storyteller's Raffle a success.

Will there be another?
Who knows! But if it happens it won't be for a long time, it's expensive to run a free raffle like this. Would I like to do it again? Yes, I enjoyed reading the stories and doing a different kind of raffle.

Now of course onto the prizes, and how to pick. There is an unusual prize, which is Take a Chance which exactly what it says in the quote, you either get a terrible, terrible picture from Thrugzug (Honestly it's there as a joke) or essentially a grab bag where you may get junk or something good, I don't know I'm going to have the items randomly picked.

HOW TO PICK YOUR PRIZE

Find your name on the list below and notice the number beside it, that number is how many prizes you need to list from most want to least. So, if your number is 5, you're going to make a list of five items like so:
1. [Most Wanted Prize]
2. [2nd Most Wanted Prize]
3. [3rd Most Wanted Prize]
4. [4th Most Want Prize]
5. [5th Most Wanted Prize]

If your number is 3, then you'll only list 3, but if your number is 10, you'll list out 10 prizes from most want to least want.

Prizes are being drawn in 2 groups of 10
If you don't see your name on the list below, then just hang on you'll be pinged again when it's your turn to pick!

If you want to know what number you have but are not in round 1 just ask and I'll let you know.

Those in round 1 have 24 hours to make their lists.
After which they will be bumped to the Round 2 for a second chance but at the bottom of that list and given another 24 hours to respond.

To make this as easy as possible, the post AFTER this one will have the bump prizes reposted (Just give me a minute or so after this post goes up)

You do not need to ping me, but no worries if you do!

1. @OrcDovahkiin
2. @MarinaQuakenbush
3. @TooElfy
4. @lessthan3
5. @Jaderannosaurus
6. @SilentTears
7. @Saraceaser
8. @FrogTea
9. @Blackfirewolves
10. @Aradan
arOGchX.png
The bump raffle prizes: [quote name="Allergy Attack"][Claimed][/quote] [quote name="All the Antlers"][CLAIMED][/quote] [quote name="Many Feathers"][CLAIMED][/quote] [quote name="Rawr"][Claimed][/quote] [quote name="Snack Break"][Item=Woodland Turkey][Item=Rolling Scarab]x99[Item=Blackwing Croaker Leg]x99[Item=Redstreak Frilled Eel]x99[Item=Fire Flower]x99[/quote] [quote name="Trade Day"][Item=Winter Wolf Pelt]x20[Item=Black Wolf Pelt]x20[Item=Haunted Stone Orb]x20 [Item=Tundra Cactus]x30[Item=Ice Crystal]x40[Item=Granite Chunk]x50[/quote] [quote name="A Strange Mixture"][Item=Fever Fly]x20[Item=Earth Runestone]x1[Item=Wind Runestone]x1[Item=Pickaxe]x3[Item=Rusty Pickaxe]x3[Item=Forest Field Guide]x5[Item=Aged Tome]x5[Item=Molten Tadpole]x3[Item=Basilisk Feather Fan]x5[Item=Giant Feather]x5[/quote] [quote name="Last Uni-Wait what"] [CLAIMED] [/quote] [quote name="The Whole Thing Starts With a Box"] [Item=Oceansurf Crate] [i]In case the site is being weird, crate is Oceansurf Crate[/i] [/quote] [quote name="Extra Equipment"] [CLAIMED] [/quote] [quote name="Forest Guardian"] [CLAIMED] [/quote] [quote name="Electric Fire"] [CLAIMED] [/quote] [quote name="Send in the Warrior"] [CLAIMED][/quote] [quote name="The Frog and the Lady?"] [CLAIMED][/quote] [quote name="Unlikely Friends"][CLAIMED][/quote] [quote name="Armor Ready"][CLAIMED[/quote] [quote name="Sophisticated Rabbit"][CLAIMED][/quote] [quote name="Do I have something on my suit?"][CLAIMED][/quote] [quote name="Take a Chance"] [i]This prize can be won multiple times in place of choosing from the provided packs.[/i] The ultimate risk of a prize. You to choose one of the following: 1. Allow Thrugzug to draw you a picture, it will be bad it will look like a child's drawing and will either being done in crayon or in paint. But it is from Thrugzug, and he loves everyone. [center][b]OR[/b][/center] 2. Complete risk, 3 items will be randomly generated from a list, they could be good items, they could be junk, you don't know, it is a risk. It's a grab bag. [/quote]
The bump raffle prizes:
Allergy Attack wrote:
[Claimed]
All the Antlers wrote:
[CLAIMED]
Many Feathers wrote:
[CLAIMED]
Rawr wrote:
[Claimed]
Snack Break wrote:
Woodland Turkey Rolling Scarab x99 Blackwing Croaker Leg x99 Redstreak Frilled Eel x99 Fire Flower x99
Trade Day wrote:
Winter Wolf Pelt x20 Black Wolf Pelt x20 Haunted Stone Orb x20 Tundra Cactus x30 Ice Crystal x40 Granite Chunk x50
A Strange Mixture wrote:
Fever Fly x20 Earth Runestone x1 Wind Runestone x1 Pickaxe x3 Rusty Pickaxe x3 Forest Field Guide x5 Aged Tome x5 Molten Tadpole x3 Basilisk Feather Fan x5 Giant Feather x5
Last Uni-Wait what wrote:
[CLAIMED]
The Whole Thing Starts With a Box wrote:
Oceansurf Crate
In case the site is being weird, crate is Oceansurf Crate
Extra Equipment wrote:
[CLAIMED]
Forest Guardian wrote:
[CLAIMED]
Electric Fire wrote:
[CLAIMED]
Send in the Warrior wrote:
[CLAIMED]
The Frog and the Lady? wrote:
[CLAIMED]
Unlikely Friends wrote:
[CLAIMED]
Armor Ready wrote:
[CLAIMED
Sophisticated Rabbit wrote:
[CLAIMED]
Do I have something on my suit? wrote:
[CLAIMED]
Take a Chance wrote:
This prize can be won multiple times in place of choosing from the provided packs.
The ultimate risk of a prize. You to choose one of the following:
1. Allow Thrugzug to draw you a picture, it will be bad it will look like a child's drawing and will either being done in crayon or in paint. But it is from Thrugzug, and he loves everyone.
OR
2. Complete risk, 3 items will be randomly generated from a list, they could be good items, they could be junk, you don't know, it is a risk. It's a grab bag.
arOGchX.png
Oh, stop you're being too kind! ^.^

1 - All the Antlers
2 - Sophisticated Rabbit
3 - Unlikely Friends
4 - Extra Equipment
5 - Forest Guardian
Oh, stop you're being too kind! ^.^

1 - All the Antlers
2 - Sophisticated Rabbit
3 - Unlikely Friends
4 - Extra Equipment
5 - Forest Guardian
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Oh hey, first!

1. Forest Guardian
Oh hey, first!

1. Forest Guardian
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
Aww thanks! ^-^

1. Do I have something on my suit?
2. Trade Day
Aww thanks! ^-^

1. Do I have something on my suit?
2. Trade Day
'blue smedium banner
Congrats to winners!
Congrats to winners!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20