Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Storyteller's Raffle- (Closed)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@FireBrimstone
For if I have time to write tomorrow!
(bump!)
@FireBrimstone
For if I have time to write tomorrow!
(bump!)
bump
bump
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CBQkxv6.png[/img][/center]
CBQkxv6.png
arOGchX.png
CBQkxv6.png
arOGchX.png
bump
bump
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
CBQkxv6.png
arOGchX.png
CBQkxv6.png
arOGchX.png
CBQkxv6.png
arOGchX.png
Hello everyone!

Thank you for writing stories for the Storyteller's Raffle!
As a thank you, prizes on the first page have been updated so that everyone who wrote a story will get something! As such, you may find your name more than once in a post. Please write a list for each section you are drawn in.

Much like other raffles on FR, whatever number(s) you have us how many prizes you pick. If your prize has multiple items listed but the instructions on how many you can pick, please include a list of which ones! (So Thrugzug's Stuff, choose three apparel. Francis skins you choose four of the skins listed, if you put it on twice, list eight skins from most want to least).

So, again, if you are #3 drawn, you list 3 prizes from most to least. You also do not need to ping me, so no worries there!

Even if you're last on the list, do respond, if someone ahead of you doesn't respond in 24 hours, you'll get something other than the last item! It also lets me know you're around to get and enjoy your prize.

Everyone has 24 hours to reply with their list, after which another ping will be sent out to those who don't reply.

The bumping prizes will be dealt with later today.

Also, if you haven't already and enjoy doing do, don't forget to collect your badges from the first page. The centaur acts as both the general badge and the one for Dereth's, then there is the Thrugzug one and one for Francis.

If you believe there is a mistake, or a story was missed, please contact me directly to have it resolved.

Dereth's Winners
1. @blackfirewolves
2. @OrcDovahkiin
3. @lessthan3

Leon's Winners
1. @Jaderannosaurus
2. @blackfirewolves
3. @lessthan3
4. @StormCaleum

Arcaniss Winners
1. @GrimHiive
2. @MarinaQuakenbush
3. @StormCaleum
4. @lessthan3

Thrugzug's Winners
1. @Quartz88924
2. @Oceanshell250
3. @lessthan3
4. @StormCaleum
5. @OrcDovahkiin
6. @MarinaQuakenbush

Francis Winners
1. @Feinics
2. @MarinaQuakenbush
3. @angryisosceles
4. @lessthan3
Hello everyone!

Thank you for writing stories for the Storyteller's Raffle!
As a thank you, prizes on the first page have been updated so that everyone who wrote a story will get something! As such, you may find your name more than once in a post. Please write a list for each section you are drawn in.

Much like other raffles on FR, whatever number(s) you have us how many prizes you pick. If your prize has multiple items listed but the instructions on how many you can pick, please include a list of which ones! (So Thrugzug's Stuff, choose three apparel. Francis skins you choose four of the skins listed, if you put it on twice, list eight skins from most want to least).

So, again, if you are #3 drawn, you list 3 prizes from most to least. You also do not need to ping me, so no worries there!

Even if you're last on the list, do respond, if someone ahead of you doesn't respond in 24 hours, you'll get something other than the last item! It also lets me know you're around to get and enjoy your prize.

Everyone has 24 hours to reply with their list, after which another ping will be sent out to those who don't reply.

The bumping prizes will be dealt with later today.

Also, if you haven't already and enjoy doing do, don't forget to collect your badges from the first page. The centaur acts as both the general badge and the one for Dereth's, then there is the Thrugzug one and one for Francis.

If you believe there is a mistake, or a story was missed, please contact me directly to have it resolved.

Dereth's Winners
1. @blackfirewolves
2. @OrcDovahkiin
3. @lessthan3

Leon's Winners
1. @Jaderannosaurus
2. @blackfirewolves
3. @lessthan3
4. @StormCaleum

Arcaniss Winners
1. @GrimHiive
2. @MarinaQuakenbush
3. @StormCaleum
4. @lessthan3

Thrugzug's Winners
1. @Quartz88924
2. @Oceanshell250
3. @lessthan3
4. @StormCaleum
5. @OrcDovahkiin
6. @MarinaQuakenbush

Francis Winners
1. @Feinics
2. @MarinaQuakenbush
3. @angryisosceles
4. @lessthan3
arOGchX.png
Yay first pick of Leon!

I'll take A Knight Escape :D

Thanks for an amazing raffle!
Yay first pick of Leon!

I'll take A Knight Escape :D

Thanks for an amazing raffle!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20