Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Tainted Raffles: Naomi G4 Raffles~~Over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center]@BloodAlphaess @Kabash @snarfables @PepperClove @Whimcreep @corprus @actualleviathan @Ravaarian [size=6][b]CONGRATULATIONS![/B][/size] to @BloodAlphaess! [img]https://imgur.com/TZj2zzn.png[/img] I will send her along shortly. Congrats and thank you all for entering! [/center]
@BloodAlphaess @Kabash @snarfables @PepperClove @Whimcreep @corprus @actualleviathan @Ravaarian

CONGRATULATIONS!
to @BloodAlphaess!

TZj2zzn.png

I will send her along shortly. Congrats and thank you all for entering!
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
*much screaming with joy*
*much screaming with joy*
@BloodAlphaess congrats
@BloodAlphaess congrats
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
Congrats!
Congrats!
@terrawah @Dogsword @Noodlemangos @Peyp @Jibori @antivehicular @Enako @Phoenixfyre @Draconequis @Lunadream @Wesleydog @Starmax @Kaeldra @JohnThackery @LittleMoons @NotPigeons @RoyalSorceress @Dross @Skelestial @LilD @Saraceaser @Hawlucha @Silverscale @Kaitorubel @Nyx1st1x @LightningShatter @Aloy @Preheatedlizard @IchiSato @entropic @take2thesky @PepperClove @Whimcreep @mercurialwings @NickelDragons @Ignei @Whimzica @AnacondaMiracle @Kestrad @Silverwing0519 @Safaris @DemonWithin @Softwings @PureSuicune @Gilbunny @Cunea @suitablysolemn @Ozabean @Ravensong @MuffinCloud @Vijoleta @Apothecaria @Crescentstar711 @mellancollie @AngelSami @Returu @beanutbutter @kabash @Karrikut @Sassibirb @Amberclawed @Cynil @After @Quillflight @Kirby @PhoenixFire36 @Vader @Skyeset @TheWickerWitch @desorden @Serafin @Cinderspark @Pistachiows @Halua @Indigounicorn @NanoMachina @techmess @DoktorGilda @Syldaya @SmolSnek @Spark @bunnyflashwing @Teletraan @chaoticCorvus @Sybretooth Since the holidays are here, I decided to raffle off one of Erroneous' babies. You all were on his pinglist for nests so I thought I'd go ahead and ping you guys here for a chance to get one of his babies cheaper than normal C: Details are in the first post. This girl is a Christmas Eve hatch! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47932313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479324/47932313_350.png[/img] [/url]
@terrawah @Dogsword @Noodlemangos @Peyp @Jibori @antivehicular @Enako @Phoenixfyre @Draconequis @Lunadream @Wesleydog @Starmax @Kaeldra @JohnThackery @LittleMoons @NotPigeons @RoyalSorceress @Dross @Skelestial @LilD @Saraceaser @Hawlucha @Silverscale @Kaitorubel @Nyx1st1x @LightningShatter @Aloy @Preheatedlizard @IchiSato @entropic @take2thesky @PepperClove @Whimcreep @mercurialwings @NickelDragons @Ignei @Whimzica @AnacondaMiracle @Kestrad @Silverwing0519 @Safaris @DemonWithin @Softwings @PureSuicune @Gilbunny @Cunea @suitablysolemn @Ozabean @Ravensong @MuffinCloud @Vijoleta @Apothecaria @Crescentstar711 @mellancollie @AngelSami @Returu @beanutbutter @kabash @Karrikut @Sassibirb @Amberclawed @Cynil @After @Quillflight @Kirby @PhoenixFire36 @Vader @Skyeset @TheWickerWitch @desorden @Serafin @Cinderspark @Pistachiows @Halua @Indigounicorn @NanoMachina @techmess @DoktorGilda @Syldaya @SmolSnek @Spark @bunnyflashwing @Teletraan @chaoticCorvus @Sybretooth

Since the holidays are here, I decided to raffle off one of Erroneous' babies. You all were on his pinglist for nests so I thought I'd go ahead and ping you guys here for a chance to get one of his babies cheaper than normal C: Details are in the first post. This girl is a Christmas Eve hatch!

47932313_350.png
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Pretty girl~ I love how the firefly makes her appear to have more stars! ^ ^ Best of luck to all the participants!
Pretty girl~ I love how the firefly makes her appear to have more stars! ^ ^ Best of luck to all the participants!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Nalabyte Could I grab the number 18 slot for 100g please?
@Nalabyte Could I grab the number 18 slot for 100g please?
Tickets updated C:
Tickets updated C:
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Could I grab the number 11 spot for 100kt? @nalabyte
Could I grab the number 11 spot for 100kt? @nalabyte
l9szmFh.jpg
@SmolSnek

Sure thing! ^_^
@SmolSnek

Sure thing! ^_^
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15