Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Tainted Raffles: Naomi G4 Raffles~~Over
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@MercySewerPyro

Got you added! 8D Good luck!
@MercySewerPyro

Got you added! 8D Good luck!
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
Bump
Bump
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte I'll buy three more tickets, numbers 19, 20, and 25 please!
@Nalabyte I'll buy three more tickets, numbers 19, 20, and 25 please!
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NlCKname

Got you marked down! Good luck! 8D <3

Edit: Let's just ignore the fact that I pinged myself instead of you... Or the fact that I put my name on your tickets. >.<; In my defense, I just woke up! |D lol
@NlCKname

Got you marked down! Good luck! 8D <3

Edit: Let's just ignore the fact that I pinged myself instead of you... Or the fact that I put my name on your tickets. >.<; In my defense, I just woke up! |D lol
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte WE GOIN ALL IN I WILL BUY THE REMAINING TICKETS SAVINGS BE DARNED I WANT THE BOY
@Nalabyte WE GOIN ALL IN I WILL BUY THE REMAINING TICKETS SAVINGS BE DARNED I WANT THE BOY
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NlCKname

Marking you down. I'll send out a ping tomorrow when I draw the name. I'm about to head to bed, gotta be up early. Good luck! <3
@NlCKname

Marking you down. I'll send out a ping tomorrow when I draw the name. I'm about to head to bed, gotta be up early. Good luck! <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@MercySewerPyro @Zedacus @NlCKname

The raffle is here! Below you will find the list of tickets and who they belong to. At the bottom of the page, you will find a link to a YouTube video with video proof of the raffle drawing and winner.

1. MercySewerPyro
2. MercySewerPyro
3. Zedacus
4. NlCKname
5. NlCKname
6. MercySewerPyro
7. MercySewerPyro
8. NlCKname
9. NlCKname
10. MercySewerPyro
11. MercySewerPyro
12. NlCKname
13. NlCKname
14. NlCKname
15. Zedacus
16. NlCKname
17. NlCKname
18. Zedacus
19. NlCKname
20. NlCKname
21. NlCKname
22. Zedacus
23. NlCKname
24. Zedacus
25. NlCKname

Congrats to @NlCKname ! I will send the crossroads with your dragon shortly! Thank you to everyone for joining!

Raffle Winner Proof
@MercySewerPyro @Zedacus @NlCKname

The raffle is here! Below you will find the list of tickets and who they belong to. At the bottom of the page, you will find a link to a YouTube video with video proof of the raffle drawing and winner.

1. MercySewerPyro
2. MercySewerPyro
3. Zedacus
4. NlCKname
5. NlCKname
6. MercySewerPyro
7. MercySewerPyro
8. NlCKname
9. NlCKname
10. MercySewerPyro
11. MercySewerPyro
12. NlCKname
13. NlCKname
14. NlCKname
15. Zedacus
16. NlCKname
17. NlCKname
18. Zedacus
19. NlCKname
20. NlCKname
21. NlCKname
22. Zedacus
23. NlCKname
24. Zedacus
25. NlCKname

Congrats to @NlCKname ! I will send the crossroads with your dragon shortly! Thank you to everyone for joining!

Raffle Winner Proof
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte AAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'M SO HAPPY! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@Nalabyte AAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'M SO HAPPY!
iOOCMct.gif
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
Oh duh I totally forgot about the raffle! Man I really need better organization skills, especially with my adhd xD ♥

:-*
Oh duh I totally forgot about the raffle! Man I really need better organization skills, especially with my adhd xD ♥

:-*
NLdJQtw.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15