Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Happy Holidays!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 79
Your Username: Angelfire335
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All, thanks.

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Nope. :3
Your Username: Angelfire335
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All, thanks.

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Nope. :3

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
Holiday cheer bump!
Holiday cheer bump!
G5Ovnmj.png
Your Username: peapod
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all of them plz
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address?
this is an amazing raffle ty so much
Your Username: peapod
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all of them plz
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address?
this is an amazing raffle ty so much
Your Username: Silverbranches
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:
Plague, Shadow, Light, Earth, and Wind (I would die for the wind one, it has my school colors and is reminiscent of our mascot too hehe)
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Nope! (: Thanks so much for hosting!
Your Username: Silverbranches
Plague, Shadow, Light, Earth, and Wind (I would die for the wind one, it has my school colors and is reminiscent of our mascot too hehe)
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Nope! (: Thanks so much for hosting!
Your Username: QueenOfSupports
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: The Cursed Champion (Lyrein)
Your Username: QueenOfSupports
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: The Cursed Champion (Lyrein)
Your Username: SirFlufflebutt
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: May I also have a dragon? Maybe a tundra?
Your Username: SirFlufflebutt
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: May I also have a dragon? Maybe a tundra?
I'm not crazy...I prefer the term mentally hilarious~
Your Username: Seras
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: The Swamp's Protector and The Beauty Contestant!

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? I just want to say thank you so dang much for this glorious opportunity! ;u;

<3
Your Username: Seras
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: The Swamp's Protector and The Beauty Contestant!

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? I just want to say thank you so dang much for this glorious opportunity! ;u;

<3
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
[center][size=6][color=B22222][b]Advent[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]Calendar:[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]December[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]4th![/b][/color][/size] Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated via Random dot (.) org and sent off! Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize [i]once[/i], and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons). Our fourth winner is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/phdBUbT.png[/img] Ticket #305; user @astra52 Congratulations! You just won: [item=White Katana] Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
Advent Calendar: December 4th!

Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated
via Random dot (.) org and sent off!
Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize once, and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons).

Our fourth winner is...

phdBUbT.png

Ticket #305; user @astra52

Congratulations! You just won:

White Katana

Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Your Username: Sydail
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All, I guess
Question: Is there a way to see possible prizes, or is it a, you won't know until it's won kind of situation?
Your Username: Sydail
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All, I guess
Question: Is there a way to see possible prizes, or is it a, you won't know until it's won kind of situation?
Once you've met someone you never really forget them, It just takes a while for your memories to return. - Zeniba- Spirited Away
Your Username: Amyatzu
Forgotten Heiress, Cursed Champion, Battle-Hardened Warrior, Swamp's Protector, Stuffy Aristocrat, Renegade Forger
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? yeehaw
Your Username: Amyatzu
Forgotten Heiress, Cursed Champion, Battle-Hardened Warrior, Swamp's Protector, Stuffy Aristocrat, Renegade Forger
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? yeehaw
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 79