Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Happy Holidays!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 79
Your Username: MariKatt
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All :)
Your Username: MariKatt
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All :)
69897299.png83063827.png83063830.png83191927.png
Your Username: Larssie
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: ice, and ummm.... Water?
Your Username: Larssie
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: ice, and ummm.... Water?
Your Username: Ecliptique
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Earth, plague, ice, and shadow
Your Username: Ecliptique
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Earth, plague, ice, and shadow
AZOFNjv.png
Your Username: xxDpxxoe
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Chersi, Stormy,Mishka and Suvi

Thanks so much :3
Your Username: xxDpxxoe
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Chersi, Stormy,Mishka and Suvi

Thanks so much :3
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
Your Username: Polyhymnia
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All!
Your Username: Polyhymnia
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All!
Your Username:Roccoco
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:Earth, Ice and Light
Your Username:Roccoco
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:Earth, Ice and Light
Your Username: Rosebunhun
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Oasis!

Thank you
Your Username: Rosebunhun
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Oasis!

Thank you
arcanebottom.png
Your Username: ShadowTiger7819
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Phobos (I'm a sucker for Skydancers that I don't have lair space for :3)

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Not really sure how I was pinged but I'm glad I was your so kind for doing this post.
Your Username: ShadowTiger7819
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Phobos (I'm a sucker for Skydancers that I don't have lair space for :3)

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Not really sure how I was pinged but I'm glad I was your so kind for doing this post.
tvc9y223.jpg
Done to here~

@Decapitation "Does entering for one dragon give us better odds of being drawn than entering for all the dragons? or is it the other way around?"

You have better odds at winning a dragon, period, the more you enter for! Your odds will also be countered by the amount of folks that have entered for that dragon.
For instance, Lola has roughly 360-ish tickets last I entered folks, whereas Harlequinn only had about 2... 260? ish? So there's that, too. (:
Done to here~

@Decapitation "Does entering for one dragon give us better odds of being drawn than entering for all the dragons? or is it the other way around?"

You have better odds at winning a dragon, period, the more you enter for! Your odds will also be countered by the amount of folks that have entered for that dragon.
For instance, Lola has roughly 360-ish tickets last I entered folks, whereas Harlequinn only had about 2... 260? ish? So there's that, too. (:
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
[center][size=6][color=228B22][b]Advent[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]Calendar:[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]December[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]3rd![/b][/color][/size] Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated via Random dot (.) org and sent off! Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize [i]once[/i], and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons). Our third winner is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/sQlHBp6.png[/img] Ticket #84; user @IchiSato Congratulations! You just won: [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] [item=Creeping Tendril] [item=Garden Watcher] [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Plantation Pincher] Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
Advent Calendar: December 3rd!

Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated
via Random dot (.) org and sent off!
Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize once, and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons).

Our third winner is...

sQlHBp6.png

Ticket #84; user @IchiSato

Congratulations! You just won:

Miniature Sornieth Globe Creeping Tendril Garden Watcher Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher

Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 79