Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 620 621 622 623 624 ... 634 635
Getting all set up now, but the stream is "live" so don't mind my mess. 8)
Getting all set up now, but the stream is "live" so don't mind my mess. 8)
It isn't letting me make an account :(
It isn't letting me make an account :(
Dergy-Malfoys-Art-Shop.jpg
sHq4mat.png
2a0hsie.jpg
OeWKpc9.png
CaWBG_Raffle_Signature_Advertising.png
CaWBG-Signature-Advertising.png
Heck ya, Congrats everybody! ♥ Was fun to be in chat~!
Heck ya, Congrats everybody! ♥ Was fun to be in chat~!
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/975.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXX[/color][nextcol][size=4]Aaaand it's over! I'd like to give a big [b]THANK YOU[/b] to everyone who participated this year! I am super excited to give away some Big Prizes, way bigger than ever before. :D Hosting this event has been such a honor and I'm glad I get to spend even the smallest bit of my holiday season with all of you. Before I reveal the full list of winners (not that the ping didn't give it away or anything), I'd like to go over some instructions. [b][color=red]Please read![/color][/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXX[/color][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/77JJwNS.png[/img] [size=5][b]Round 1 is OVER.[/b] Sprites will be sent out shortly.[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/77JJwNS.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXX[/color][nextcol][size=4]Sprite winners, you have 24 hours to respond! Please rank the sprites in the order of most to least wanted, ranking the number of sprites that you are in the round list. For example, if you are #7, rank 7 sprites. This way, you are guaranteed one of those sprites even if it isn't your most desired! Should you not post within the 24 hours, you will be skipped and your name put back into the pot. At the end of the raffle, I will redraw winners and you'll have another chance for a runner up prize.[/size][nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXX[/color][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/77JJwNS.png[/img] [size=6][b]SPRITE WINNERS:[/b][/size] 1. @beargirl1393 2. @FelinaeFatale 3. @Drekven 4. @TigerFestival 5. @NightmareJudge 6. @Gaze 7. @Clya 8. @Rubytalon 9. @usualuniqueness 10. @Firtarian 11. @Kivovis [img]https://i.imgur.com/77JJwNS.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXX[/color][nextcol][size=4]And congrats to our gem pot/treasure pot winners! I drew the three winners for the 10k gem pot and two 1 million treasure runner up prizes. Thank you so much for donating items to the raffle! [b]10k gems: [/b]@Clinquant [b]1M treasure:[/b] @MystiqueMuse [b]1M treasure:[/b] @croix No response is needed from any of you! I'll send your prizes over shortly! :D <3[/size][nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXX[/color][/columns]
975.png

XXXXX Aaaand it's over! I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated this year! I am super excited to give away some Big Prizes, way bigger than ever before. :D Hosting this event has been such a honor and I'm glad I get to spend even the smallest bit of my holiday season with all of you.

Before I reveal the full list of winners (not that the ping didn't give it away or anything), I'd like to go over some instructions. Please read!
XXXXX

77JJwNS.png

Round 1 is OVER.
Sprites will be sent out shortly.

77JJwNS.png
XXXXX Sprite winners, you have 24 hours to respond! Please rank the sprites in the order of most to least wanted, ranking the number of sprites that you are in the round list. For example, if you are #7, rank 7 sprites. This way, you are guaranteed one of those sprites even if it isn't your most desired!

Should you not post within the 24 hours, you will be skipped and your name put back into the pot. At the end of the raffle, I will redraw winners and you'll have another chance for a runner up prize.
XXXXX
77JJwNS.png

SPRITE WINNERS:

1. @beargirl1393
2. @FelinaeFatale
3. @Drekven
4. @TigerFestival
5. @NightmareJudge
6. @Gaze
7. @Clya
8. @Rubytalon
9. @usualuniqueness
10. @Firtarian
11. @Kivovis

77JJwNS.png

XXXXX And congrats to our gem pot/treasure pot winners! I drew the three winners for the 10k gem pot and two 1 million treasure runner up prizes. Thank you so much for donating items to the raffle!

10k gems: @Clinquant
1M treasure: @MystiqueMuse
1M treasure: @croix

No response is needed from any of you! I'll send your prizes over shortly! :D <3
XXXXX
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/77JJwNS.png[/img] [size=5][b]Runner up Prize rounds have begun.[/b] Only Round 5 winners should post their prize choices.[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/77JJwNS.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]XXXXX[/color][nextcol][size=4]Rounds will last [b]24 hours[/b] or until all winners have responded -- whichever is shortest. This may mean that rounds start and end within a matter of hours (so long as my work schedule allows). You will always have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond, even if your round begins unexpectedly early. If you fail to respond in [b]24 hours[/b], your name will be put back into the pot. When all rounds are finished, new winners will be drawn to replace those who failed to respond. You may or may not be drawn again. It's all up to RNG. I will do my best to give ~2-6 hour warning reminder pings but this is [i]not guaranteed.[/i] Please rank prizes in the order of most to least wanted, ranking the number of prizes that you are in the round list. For example, if you are #7, rank 7 prizes. This way, you are guaranteed one of those prizes even if it isn't your most desired prize. Finally, please use the pack name when submitting your prize choices ([b]NOT[/b] the name of the item). That's the letter and number combo in the quote field of each prize. For example, FSP3 or AP18. Thank you![/size][nextcol][color=transparent]XXXXX[/color][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/77JJwNS.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]ROUND 2[/b][/size] [size=3][i]Finished[/i] [size=4]@jbapple @ThreeEyedRaven @DreamSlayer @SommerBee @MissNevermind @Drasmir @Zoruna @Grahh @PheonixPonder @nitsuj[/size][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]ROUND 3[/b][/size] [size=3][i]Finished[/i] [size=4]@Ac3Kat17 @vanillaa @Mida @Shirokame @SilverFelyne @KairinRose @luckygrace99 @YanderePower @SolarGriffin @divitineo[/size][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]ROUND 4[/b][/size] [size=3][i]Finished[/i] [size=4]@FlyingSquirrely @Crustacean @DragonofMordor @Gravebloom @Stasha @rythec @Deathstalker @PastCat @texaspooky @hannahbbug3[/size][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][b]ROUND 5[/b][/size] [size=3][i]Ongoing[/i] [size=4]@Daiysis @Jinoga @SomethingWitty @GennyWren @Roccoco @Omnarroux @woolly @Chrisondra @Crim [color=transparent]@[/color][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color][/columns] [center]I will do my best to keep this post updated with any big changes to round ETAs. [b]This post will be linked at the top of the prize pack post.[/b] Please check it out if you have any questions about when your round might arrive! [img]https://i.imgur.com/77JJwNS.png[/img][/center]
77JJwNS.png

Runner up Prize rounds have begun.
Only Round 5 winners
should post their prize choices.

77JJwNS.png

XXXXX Rounds will last 24 hours or until all winners have responded -- whichever is shortest. This may mean that rounds start and end within a matter of hours (so long as my work schedule allows). You will always have 24 hours to respond, even if your round begins unexpectedly early.

If you fail to respond in 24 hours, your name will be put back into the pot. When all rounds are finished, new winners will be drawn to replace those who failed to respond. You may or may not be drawn again. It's all up to RNG.

I will do my best to give ~2-6 hour warning reminder pings but this is not guaranteed.

Please rank prizes in the order of most to least wanted, ranking the number of prizes that you are in the round list. For example, if you are #7, rank 7 prizes. This way, you are guaranteed one of those prizes even if it isn't your most desired prize.

Finally, please use the pack name when submitting your prize choices (NOT the name of the item). That's the letter and number combo in the quote field of each prize. For example, FSP3 or AP18. Thank you!
XXXXX
77JJwNS.png
x ROUND 2
Finished
@jbapple
@ThreeEyedRaven
@DreamSlayer
@SommerBee
@MissNevermind
@Drasmir
@Zoruna
@Grahh
@PheonixPonder
@nitsuj
xxxx ROUND 3
Finished
@Ac3Kat17
@vanillaa
@Mida
@Shirokame
@SilverFelyne
@KairinRose
@luckygrace99
@YanderePower
@SolarGriffin
@divitineo
xxxx ROUND 4
Finished
@FlyingSquirrely
@Crustacean
@DragonofMordor
@Gravebloom
@Stasha
@rythec
@Deathstalker
@PastCat
@texaspooky
@hannahbbug3
xxxx ROUND 5
Ongoing
@Daiysis
@Jinoga
@SomethingWitty
@GennyWren
@Roccoco
@Omnarroux
@woolly
@Chrisondra
@Crim
@
xxx

I will do my best to keep this post updated with any big changes to round ETAs. This post will be linked at the top of the prize pack post. Please check it out if you have any questions about when your round might arrive!

77JJwNS.png
Oh my gosh, what a wonderful surprise!! Congrats to the other winners, as well!
  1. Light Sprite
  2. Fire Sprite
  3. Arcane Sprite
  4. Lightning Sprite
  5. Earth Sprite
Oh my gosh, what a wonderful surprise!! Congrats to the other winners, as well!
  1. Light Sprite
  2. Fire Sprite
  3. Arcane Sprite
  4. Lightning Sprite
  5. Earth Sprite
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@Minty

YAY! Thank you so much for putting this together, you and the elves work so hard!!

Here's a list:

1. Light
2. Lightning
3. Arcane
4. Fire
5. Ice
6. Shadow
7. Plague
8. Earth
9. Wind
10. Water
@Minty

YAY! Thank you so much for putting this together, you and the elves work so hard!!

Here's a list:

1. Light
2. Lightning
3. Arcane
4. Fire
5. Ice
6. Shadow
7. Plague
8. Earth
9. Wind
10. Water
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Congratulations to all the winners and Merry Christmas to everyone!!
Congratulations to all the winners and Merry Christmas to everyone!!
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
Thank you so much for hosting this, @minty! And thank you to all the helpers, elves, and donators for all their efforts to make this a wonderful event year after year!
Thank you so much for hosting this, @minty! And thank you to all the helpers, elves, and donators for all their efforts to make this a wonderful event year after year!
l6oQakx.png
Thank you so so much Minty and all of your amazing helpers for another wonderful SSAC <3333 It's always such a joy, I wish it could last year round! Merry Christmas <333
Thank you so so much Minty and all of your amazing helpers for another wonderful SSAC <3333 It's always such a joy, I wish it could last year round! Merry Christmas <333
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 ... 620 621 622 623 624 ... 634 635