Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF raffle - closed
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 88
@brodock (sorry for the ping)
I made a mistake! I listed Ammitai #(37450820) as 25,250t. The right amount is 25,750t, as she is level 8 and an Imperial! Would you be able to send over another 500t?
@brodock (sorry for the ping)
I made a mistake! I listed Ammitai #(37450820) as 25,250t. The right amount is 25,750t, as she is level 8 and an Imperial! Would you be able to send over another 500t?
they/them
YOU CAN DO IT GUYS
*FLIP THEM*
YOU CAN DO IT GUYS
*FLIP THEM*
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
@ElementalEntropy @LynterriaHatake @brodock @WhistlewindWolf
Do any or all of you have gems?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realise there were more columns!
@ElementalEntropy @LynterriaHatake @brodock @WhistlewindWolf
Do any or all of you have gems?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realise there were more columns!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

I do, how many dragons are you sending?
@Vendrus

I do, how many dragons are you sending?
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
finally finished tossing my dragons to everyone in ice

GOOD LUCK IN THE FINAL TALLY!
finally finished tossing my dragons to everyone in ice

GOOD LUCK IN THE FINAL TALLY!
I1hGqnZ.png
Proud Elder Dragon Collector and Re-homer!
Tell me about your expensive dragon projects here!!!
Raffle now CLOSED, thanks all~
Raffle now CLOSED, thanks all~
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
My apologies for not posting in forum as well as DeviBrigard, post 0030FR. I was unsure of how long a fact would remain true and I didn't feel capable of staying awake long enough to find out.

Confused by that last sentence? Sorry, the details are still confusing to me and I lived through it. Sometime last night, (probably around 17FR though time is a blur a bit) I lost the ability to send funds out to ice trainers from our bank via 1 way crs or pms as i couldn't send any 1 way CR or pm to anyone.

This has happened to other flights in past intense battles. (I think it happened to arcane in AvP or some other flight). It's been happening more regularly now due to the conflict between FR's new recently improved spam limits and what flights had been used to in past pushes as well. Ice was even prepared for it to happen to us.

But dealing with the situation took it's toil and I did not feel calm enough to update the forum in a calm way with details to explain by 0030FR.

I am asking in-flight receivers to let me know how they are progressing on finalizing up recording. Once they feel reasonably confident that all data is on the sheet, I will do the archiving process and begin the process of error checking with a ping of our out of flight supporters asking you to verify tickets with a handy dandy ticket lookup thing similar to what we used in July's OOF raffle so you don't need to scroll all the raffle tab to find your rows.

No drawings of the raffle will occur until after I have pinged all senders of dragons to us and ask them to spot errors. This is not that ping as I know there are issues left to work on.

Congrats lighting! That was a great hard fought battle!
My apologies for not posting in forum as well as DeviBrigard, post 0030FR. I was unsure of how long a fact would remain true and I didn't feel capable of staying awake long enough to find out.

Confused by that last sentence? Sorry, the details are still confusing to me and I lived through it. Sometime last night, (probably around 17FR though time is a blur a bit) I lost the ability to send funds out to ice trainers from our bank via 1 way crs or pms as i couldn't send any 1 way CR or pm to anyone.

This has happened to other flights in past intense battles. (I think it happened to arcane in AvP or some other flight). It's been happening more regularly now due to the conflict between FR's new recently improved spam limits and what flights had been used to in past pushes as well. Ice was even prepared for it to happen to us.

But dealing with the situation took it's toil and I did not feel calm enough to update the forum in a calm way with details to explain by 0030FR.

I am asking in-flight receivers to let me know how they are progressing on finalizing up recording. Once they feel reasonably confident that all data is on the sheet, I will do the archiving process and begin the process of error checking with a ping of our out of flight supporters asking you to verify tickets with a handy dandy ticket lookup thing similar to what we used in July's OOF raffle so you don't need to scroll all the raffle tab to find your rows.

No drawings of the raffle will occur until after I have pinged all senders of dragons to us and ask them to spot errors. This is not that ping as I know there are issues left to work on.

Congrats lighting! That was a great hard fought battle!
I'll be using FR downtime to be adding tickets earned from our baby sitting thread to the ticket pile on main raffle sheet. (it's easier for me to add them at once at end of the push since people earned tickets via boarding hatchies till adulthood during last week as well.
I'll be using FR downtime to be adding tickets earned from our baby sitting thread to the ticket pile on main raffle sheet. (it's easier for me to add them at once at end of the push since people earned tickets via boarding hatchies till adulthood during last week as well.
@DeviBrigard Could you please ping me every drawing round? Thank you :)
@DeviBrigard Could you please ping me every drawing round? Thank you :)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@DeviBrigard

What happened to the spreadsheet? The data is all gone. I was just trying to make sure all of the dragons I sent were recorded correctly. When I checked yesterday, only two out of the four dragons I sent had been recorded.

Missing dragons were sent on 11/8 (Thursday) to @remuslupn. IDs 46438014 & 46438013. They were level 6 with a breed bonus.

Thank you.
@DeviBrigard

What happened to the spreadsheet? The data is all gone. I was just trying to make sure all of the dragons I sent were recorded correctly. When I checked yesterday, only two out of the four dragons I sent had been recorded.

Missing dragons were sent on 11/8 (Thursday) to @remuslupn. IDs 46438014 & 46438013. They were level 6 with a breed bonus.

Thank you.
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 88