Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF raffle - closed
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 88
@jbapple I can't seem to be able to access the personal tracker to make a copy of it :o
@jbapple I can't seem to be able to access the personal tracker to make a copy of it :o

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@jbapple
My tickets are good
@jbapple
My tickets are good
spined_cobra_raffle_by_kiwicide_dcmvtdc.png
url]

oiUso6i.png
@jbapple
Mine are all good thank you
@jbapple
Mine are all good thank you
@JellyfishMonarch @Ranmaru sorry about that! it should be accessible now. sorry I forgot to double check my link worked.
@JellyfishMonarch @Ranmaru sorry about that! it should be accessible now. sorry I forgot to double check my link worked.
@jbapple

Hello!

Everything looks correct except it noted me as donating 1 dragon. I haven't donated any dragons, so this may need to be corrected if it affects the number of tickets I have? :)
@jbapple

Hello!

Everything looks correct except it noted me as donating 1 dragon. I haven't donated any dragons, so this may need to be corrected if it affects the number of tickets I have? :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@jbapple

Mine are all good. Thanks!
@jbapple

Mine are all good. Thanks!
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
Seems all good to me.
Seems all good to me.
0XYQQKs.png5VXLt3V.gifskPWjOD.png
@jbapple Everything looks good!!
@jbapple Everything looks good!!
@jbapple

My tickets look good! Thank you!
@jbapple

My tickets look good! Thank you!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
My tickets look okay!
My tickets look okay!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 87 88