Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Fox Rat Raffle! FREE TICKETS!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
[center][img]http://oi63.tinypic.com/sxk868.jpg[/img][/center] The time has come! We are here together to hear the results of the long-term Fox Rat Raffle! I'd like to thank you for this wild ride - this is, so far, the most appealing raffle I have ever hosted on Flight Rising! You're awesome, all of you! And everyone participating will sure get a consolation prize, no matter win or not, I'm very very very up to make you happier with these prizes folks! Please write me back with what you got and if you liked it or not. You're getting these crossroad prizes throughout this day, so I think you'll love them! I especially want to thank our three top ticket holders: @vmprsm (with whooping 9545 tickets!), @CrazyCake (1301 ticket!) and @mayka (713 tickets!). Your consolation prizes are going to be sooooo much bigger that I hope will put a smile on your face ^__^ [quote=Dear main raffle participants][size=2]@BeckAlistiere @Silphion @magxctrick @LadyChipmunk @leocat @xxDoxxie @Aersolace @mayka @Ziernalie @Fabellaura @OriginalIAm @PhoenixFire36 @GardenRose @Crystalitar @CatCuriosity @Snowmoth @Scaledowl @vmprsm @CrazyCake @Firefirebert @rythec @Lunazaki @Mustielsen @Phyllored @Callmetrash @Azera @Guppies27 @AgentLance @Sansavii @CupcakeCass @Dantex @SprinklesTheCat @Midnight7 @FrostWing6 @LuckyKitty @Wylin @FrogTea @HedwigHufflepuff @LokiDoki12 @Nocelenett @Anna222 @Erikor @clw23 @Smikkles @Nicarieth[/size][/quote] [center][item=Downy Fox Rat] [item=Fawn Fox Rat][/center] ~ ~ ~ [center][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2dl3tzn.png[/img][/center] ~ ~ ~ The lucky ticket was [b]16437![/b] It belongs to @Smikkles who entered the raffle solely by a banner in sig! This. Is. Crazy. I would never expect that from an RNG but you know, this is actually funny to know that there is a fact these people who only enter with a bonus feature can win such events! [size=2][i]...I mean, this person only had [b]1.41%[/b] chance of winning![/i][/size] [quote=Dear bump raffle participants][size=2]@BeckAlistiere @Precursor @Syntheticfox @PaperPony @magxctrick @Li3los @Silphion @MaybeHuman @vmprsm @bakugannvgims @leocat @Aquatic @RoseBones @mayka @xxDoxxie @ProwlerBC @Fabellaura @OriginalIAm @Ziernalie @Dana888 @Nemayre @Liz2331234 @Aersolace @Anna222 @FakeStar @Shpore @PhoenixFire36 @TheToastFiend @Nocelenett @Erikor @Littledream0 @Crimsonpixie @Vengrisonne @Crystalitar @Ivyproxic @clw23 @SeiyreSlash @L2lilypad @CatCuriosity @Scaledowl @EchoDino @Firefirebert @rythec @Lunazaki @Lunartwist @Smikkles @micer2012 @OrcDovahkiin @Phyllored @Mustielsen @CallmeTrash @Azera @Ichtaka @Peachyminn @Suffer @GingerPuff @Cruelty @XxSwiftwaterxX @Spina @NerraVostra @Dantex @CupcakeCass @SprinklesTheCat @MythicalMemeLord @Cobbleflop @telvanni9 @itsyaboimothman @HedwigHufflepuff @Midnight7 @Alitema @mermaidlorelei @cristalclaw @FrostWing6 @SkyDancer10 @ArcaneScavenger @Starwindrider @Stardust747 @Rabigrace @NikoLazuli @Shakalaka @Nicarieth @dominatorvip @CrowHarlequin @FrogTea @AgentLance[/size][/quote] [center][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][/center] ~ ~ ~ [center][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/nd0fid.png[/img][/center] ~ ~ ~ The lucky ticket was [b]47![/b] It belongs to @BeckAlistiere , the first person to enter and the person to get their hands on a shiny coliseum gene! Please do show us the dragon on whom you will apply the gene; we are curious about the lucky beautiful being wearing the gene from the raffle! ^_^ [size=2][i]This person had a [b]17.2%[/b] chance of winning the bump raffle, which is pretty fair by RNG. Well deserved! ^-^[/i][/size] - - - Happy holidays everyone and stay tuned for the next raffle I'll be hosting! Cheers and have a [b]fluffy[/b] day! :3 ----- [i]Quick recap of how the drawing been:[/i] [ [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BD5mltng6lUrvt9OVzdhu7nGwzPZdBRosRBYmtK6m1A/edit#gid=0]Spreadsheet with tickets[/url] | [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_2IEN2kLXI]Video stream on YouTube[/url] ]
sxk868.jpg

The time has come! We are here together to hear the results of the long-term Fox Rat Raffle! I'd like to thank you for this wild ride - this is, so far, the most appealing raffle I have ever hosted on Flight Rising! You're awesome, all of you! And everyone participating will sure get a consolation prize, no matter win or not, I'm very very very up to make you happier with these prizes folks! Please write me back with what you got and if you liked it or not. You're getting these crossroad prizes throughout this day, so I think you'll love them!

I especially want to thank our three top ticket holders: @vmprsm (with whooping 9545 tickets!), @CrazyCake (1301 ticket!) and @mayka (713 tickets!). Your consolation prizes are going to be sooooo much bigger that I hope will put a smile on your face ^__^
Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat
~ ~ ~
2dl3tzn.png
~ ~ ~

The lucky ticket was 16437! It belongs to @Smikkles who entered the raffle solely by a banner in sig! This. Is. Crazy. I would never expect that from an RNG but you know, this is actually funny to know that there is a fact these people who only enter with a bonus feature can win such events!
...I mean, this person only had 1.41% chance of winning!
Secondary Gene: Morph
~ ~ ~
nd0fid.png
~ ~ ~

The lucky ticket was 47! It belongs to @BeckAlistiere , the first person to enter and the person to get their hands on a shiny coliseum gene! Please do show us the dragon on whom you will apply the gene; we are curious about the lucky beautiful being wearing the gene from the raffle! ^_^
This person had a 17.2% chance of winning the bump raffle, which is pretty fair by RNG. Well deserved! ^-^

- - -

Happy holidays everyone and stay tuned for the next raffle I'll be hosting! Cheers and have a fluffy day! :3

Quick recap of how the drawing been: [ Spreadsheet with tickets | Video stream on YouTube ]
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
Congrats for the winners!! That luck was crazy!
Congrats for the winners!! That luck was crazy!
giphy.giftumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
wow! nice rng to the winners!
wow! nice rng to the winners!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Congrats to the winners :3!!
Congrats to the winners :3!!
GIR.png
Congratz to the winners!
Congratz to the winners!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]