Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@lovegirl
Of course, pinging TheUndeadLords for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@TheUndeadLords
lovegirl would like to take your Nightshade Savannah/Midnight Seraph/Grey Runes Guardian Female. They would name her Myria. ^^
@lovegirl
Of course, pinging TheUndeadLords for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@TheUndeadLords
lovegirl would like to take your Nightshade Savannah/Midnight Seraph/Grey Runes Guardian Female. They would name her Myria. ^^
@lovegirl @Ashmore

Sending her now ^^
@lovegirl @Ashmore

Sending her now ^^
UZ6dqn4.png
@Ashmore Of course! Thank you!!
@TheUndeadLords Thank you!!
@Ashmore Of course! Thank you!!
@TheUndeadLords Thank you!!
@Ashmore First off, thanks for pinging me. I'd love to adopt this nocturne hatchling [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45223788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452238/45223788_350.png[/img] [/url] i've read the donator's criteria and would like to name her Lucille
@Ashmore First off, thanks for pinging me. I'd love to adopt this nocturne hatchling
45223788_350.png
i've read the donator's criteria and would like to name her Lucille
@Ashmore thanks for the ping! may i adopt Sushi? he's beautiful :')
@Ashmore thanks for the ping! may i adopt Sushi? he's beautiful :')
@Joltaire
Pinging Johan for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Johan
Joltaire would like to take your Garnet Piebald/Sanguine Butterfly/Berry Thylacine Nocturne Female. They would name her Lucille. ^^

@yingy
Sure thing, I'll send him for you tomorrow! :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?
@Joltaire
Pinging Johan for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Johan
Joltaire would like to take your Garnet Piebald/Sanguine Butterfly/Berry Thylacine Nocturne Female. They would name her Lucille. ^^

@yingy
Sure thing, I'll send him for you tomorrow! :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?
@Ashmore thank you! also i forgot to mention i read the rules

and yes, that would be great!
@Ashmore thank you! also i forgot to mention i read the rules

and yes, that would be great!
hiii, thank u so much for this rad opportunity! is it ok if i snag ameratsu if she isnt already taken? shes so pretty!!
hiii, thank u so much for this rad opportunity! is it ok if i snag ameratsu if she isnt already taken? shes so pretty!!
sketch shop!! Cheap prices
@Ashmore thank you, and yes, add me to the pinglist please (thanks again)
@Ashmore thank you, and yes, add me to the pinglist please (thanks again)
@ashmore

Bump ^^

Also, for the daily question: I do like my progens tertiary, as it is coal :D better than orange or something, but i wish it was a lighter color...
@ashmore

Bump ^^

Also, for the daily question: I do like my progens tertiary, as it is coal :D better than orange or something, but i wish it was a lighter color...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31