Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
If he's still available can I get Banana
@Ashmore
If he's still available can I get Banana
@Ashmore
@Ashmore Thank you for pinging me. Can I get entered into the raffle and the ping list? I would also like to take #45223789 donated by Johan. I would name her Yuan. Thank you guys. :)

For the daily question: I like it because it goes well with the first two colours, but it is not as nice as the tertiary colours of a lot of other people's dragons.
@Ashmore Thank you for pinging me. Can I get entered into the raffle and the ping list? I would also like to take #45223789 donated by Johan. I would name her Yuan. Thank you guys. :)

For the daily question: I like it because it goes well with the first two colours, but it is not as nice as the tertiary colours of a lot of other people's dragons.
@Ashmore could i have Bedal if he's not taken? thank you so much for doing this!
@Ashmore could i have Bedal if he's not taken? thank you so much for doing this!
@ashmore,
May I adopt Amaterasu? :O
@ashmore,
May I adopt Amaterasu? :O
CqVp0lm.png Gold Dragon Market
@VelvetFox of course! <3
i donate my glass imperials to newbie forever homes :o
she has a link to the rest of her clan (main adoption thread) and i'll be putting up the subspecies thread link in there too when it's near completion!

@illumiene She was just adopted out but i'd love to adopt another glass dragon out to you :o i have lots ouo
send me a pm!
@VelvetFox of course! <3
i donate my glass imperials to newbie forever homes :o
she has a link to the rest of her clan (main adoption thread) and i'll be putting up the subspecies thread link in there too when it's near completion!

@illumiene She was just adopted out but i'd love to adopt another glass dragon out to you :o i have lots ouo
send me a pm!
@bowieuwu
Of course, I'll send her for you later today. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@OwlTheSilent
Sending Banana for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@ellaww
Pinging Johan for you! :)

@Johan
ellaww would like to take your Garnet Piebald/Garnet Shimmer/Coral Thylacine Imperial Female. They would name her Yuan. ^^

@dextra2
Sure, pinging Necrosie for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Necrosie
dextra2 would like to take Bedal. ^^

@VelvetFox
Sorry, Ameratsu is already adopted. Would you like to choose an other dragon?

@Spiritwindy
Hi! Ameratsu was asked by bowieuwu before VelvetFox. :)
@bowieuwu
Of course, I'll send her for you later today. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@OwlTheSilent
Sending Banana for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@ellaww
Pinging Johan for you! :)

@Johan
ellaww would like to take your Garnet Piebald/Garnet Shimmer/Coral Thylacine Imperial Female. They would name her Yuan. ^^

@dextra2
Sure, pinging Necrosie for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Necrosie
dextra2 would like to take Bedal. ^^

@VelvetFox
Sorry, Ameratsu is already adopted. Would you like to choose an other dragon?

@Spiritwindy
Hi! Ameratsu was asked by bowieuwu before VelvetFox. :)
@Ashmore is there still a dragon open for a newbie? i would like to get one :c
@Ashmore is there still a dragon open for a newbie? i would like to get one :c
@Ashmore may I please have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45011452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450115/45011452_350.png[/img] [/url] Do I have to name him right away?
@Ashmore may I please have

45011452_350.png

Do I have to name him right away?
@HarukiiTheWolf
Of course, you can choose from this post. ^^

@Shamanic
Just name him when you get him. Pinging VeroKitty for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@VeroKitty
Shamanic would like to take your Cottoncandy Pinstripe/Bubblegum Bee/White Capsule Fae Male. ^^
@HarukiiTheWolf
Of course, you can choose from this post. ^^

@Shamanic
Just name him when you get him. Pinging VeroKitty for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@VeroKitty
Shamanic would like to take your Cottoncandy Pinstripe/Bubblegum Bee/White Capsule Fae Male. ^^
@Ashmore ohh okay >-< there are some that i am in love with but one per person/day soo i hope they are there tomorrow >~<

but can i get ehmm..
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45130352 this one? (sorry still dont know how to post pictures xD )

Edit: ohh can you name him eeehhhh... ehh... Kuso?
@Ashmore ohh okay >-< there are some that i am in love with but one per person/day soo i hope they are there tomorrow >~<

but can i get ehmm..
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45130352 this one? (sorry still dont know how to post pictures xD )

Edit: ohh can you name him eeehhhh... ehh... Kuso?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31