Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Drakeharvest Give Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/bann_drakeharvest_120xcc342.png[/img] [color=green]Hello everyone! Although this isn't like my usual give away's during the end of the month festivals I felt like doing a little something for these few short days that this event is taking place. Please check below for the rules and items that are being given away before pinging.
bann_drakeharvest_120xcc342.png

Hello everyone!

Although this isn't like my usual give away's during the end of the month festivals I felt like doing a little something for these few short days that this event is taking place.

Please check below for the rules and items that are being given away before pinging.
kx9VmHP.png
[center][size=7][color=green][font=Monotype Corsiva][b][u]Current Location[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b72129b78e9570fb8f894f8ae1b8c308/tumblr_p92n1ouCGt1uc01tdo5_540.png[/img] [color=green][size=4][b]Blooming Grove[/b][/size] [u]Hunting For:[/u] [item=Flowering Pohip][item=Mossy Pohip] [color=green][u]Stock:[/u] [item=Harvest Hardshell][item=Plantation Pincher][item=Plantation Pincher][item=Plantation Pincher] [color=green][b]~RULES~[/b] 1.) You may only be signed up for one familiar at a time 2.) Ping me to let me know which familiar you would like to sign up for 3.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner 4.) Unfortunately since this event is only five days long I cannot guarantee that everyone will receive a familiar 5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you a familiar 6.) If you end up getting the familiar you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that familiar
Current Location

tumblr_p92n1ouCGt1uc01tdo5_540.png

Blooming Grove
Hunting For:
Flowering Pohip Mossy Pohip

Stock:
Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher Plantation Pincher Plantation Pincher

~RULES~
1.) You may only be signed up for one familiar at a time
2.) Ping me to let me know which familiar you would like to sign up for
3.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner
4.) Unfortunately since this event is only five days long I cannot guarantee that everyone will receive a familiar
5.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you a familiar
6.) If you end up getting the familiar you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that familiar
kx9VmHP.png
[center][size=7][color=green][font=Monotype Corsiva][b][u]Sign-Up List[/u][/b][/font][/color][/size] [color=green][size=4][b]Harvest Hardshell[/b][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/27664.png[/img] [quote][s]@NorthernLiights[/s] [s]@quatervois[/s] [s]@BurntLeafyToast[/s] [s]@hyrulehero[/s] [s]@SeiyreSlash[/s] [s]@AlvildaBright[/s] [s]@bakugannvgims[/s] [s]@ChaotiCloud33[/s] [s]@Whirlwish[/s] [s]@Aquira[/s] [s]@Hahoe[/s] [s]@Seonais[/s] [s]@PhoenixFire36[/s] [s]@zuphien[/s] [s]@BeckAlistiere[/s] [s]@Noddddd[/s] [s]@Paleh[/s] [s]@Tyrannosaur66[/s][/quote] [color=green][size=4][b]Plantation Pincher[/b][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/27665.png[/img] [quote][s]@RadiantAura[/s] [s]@NorthernLiights[/s] [s]@Snowballars[/s] [s]@LeviathanDemon[/s] [s]@SariStar[/s] [s]@DeluxeVegan[/s] [s]@AlvildaBright[/s] [s]@xoHypnos[/s] [s]@Nightbreath[/s] [s]@Eliriel[/s] [s]@Espoir[/s] [s]@Hahoe[/s] [s]@Seonais[/s] [s]@PhoenixFire36[/s] [s]@Guppies27[/s] [s]@Aquatic[/s] [s]@Paleh[/s][/quote]
kx9VmHP.png
Now open!
Now open!
kx9VmHP.png
I would like to be signed up for the Pincher please!
I would like to be signed up for the Pincher please!
@danceswithplants ah heck sorry forgot to tag
@danceswithplants ah heck sorry forgot to tag
@RadiantAura
You have been added :)
@RadiantAura
You have been added :)
kx9VmHP.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants

1)
I love your username