Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Drakeharvest Give Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Going offline for a bit for lunch, be back in a few hours~
Going offline for a bit for lunch, be back in a few hours~
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants can i sign up for the hardshell please? thanks!
@DanceswithPlants can i sign up for the hardshell please? thanks!
@DanceswithPlants
please sign me up for the two familiars
@DanceswithPlants
please sign me up for the two familiars
CYGhyrI.png
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be signed for the Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher please? I'll let you know if I get it before then though. Thank you for the giveaway!

EDIT: Don't worry! After a bit of grinding I finally got both crabs! It just took a while :3 Still, thanks for the giveaway! I don't need to be put on the list anymore.
@DanceswithPlants
Could I be signed for the Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher please? I'll let you know if I get it before then though. Thank you for the giveaway!

EDIT: Don't worry! After a bit of grinding I finally got both crabs! It just took a while :3 Still, thanks for the giveaway! I don't need to be put on the list anymore.
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
@DanceswithPlants Can I sign up for the Plantation Pincher? Thank you for doing this!
@DanceswithPlants Can I sign up for the Plantation Pincher? Thank you for doing this!
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
@DanceswithPlants Ahh, this is an awesome idea! Could I please sign up for the Harvest Hardshell? Thank you so much!
@DanceswithPlants Ahh, this is an awesome idea! Could I please sign up for the Harvest Hardshell? Thank you so much!
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Danceswithplants could I be signed up for the hardshell? :D
@Danceswithplants could I be signed up for the hardshell? :D
dT9HQge.png
eIK5iG7.png
VpMOGhK.png
+++++aYeaWql.png+++++++J6ryZyV.png +++++ rix3ppo.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
@DanceswithPlants When you get a chance, could you sign me up for the Pincher? Thanks for doing this!
@DanceswithPlants When you get a chance, could you sign me up for the Pincher? Thanks for doing this!
i3HjH85.png
@quatervois @Snowballars @BurntLeafyToast @hyrulehero @LeviathanDemon
You have been added :)

@Hahoe
Unfortunately you can only sign up for one at a time, which would you like to sign up for first?
@quatervois @Snowballars @BurntLeafyToast @hyrulehero @LeviathanDemon
You have been added :)

@Hahoe
Unfortunately you can only sign up for one at a time, which would you like to sign up for first?
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants May I sign up for the Harvest Hardshell please?
@DanceswithPlants May I sign up for the Harvest Hardshell please?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7