Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Two-Strike Treasures [END]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@Snek G2, please!
@Snek G2, please!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder Frost Delver or Stone Borer?
@Sidegrinder Frost Delver or Stone Borer?
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek Frost Delver!
@Snek Frost Delver!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Venomous Toridae. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. -------------------- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers and Frost Delvers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Sidegrinder Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Venomous Toridae. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

33708479_350.png

Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers and Frost Delvers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh yeah, I didn't do this yet...uh...
Can Toto get...J7? With the Frost Delver
Oh yeah, I didn't do this yet...uh...
Can Toto get...J7? With the Frost Delver
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Ototo Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Terra Tortoise. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. -------------------- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers and Frost Delvers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Ototo Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Terra Tortoise. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

33708479_350.png

Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers and Frost Delvers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I am a professional at finding the dud spots ;D
I am a professional at finding the dud spots ;D
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
Howdy again, I'd love C7 with the Frost Delver. Payment will be sent in a moment.
Howdy again, I'd love C7 with the Frost Delver. Payment will be sent in a moment.
Boiler_Valve.gifSteam_Spider.gifc931686f82cc_LumothFlipped.gif990327e38994_Flipped%20Gear.gifFloor_Gear.pngGear.gifLumoth.gif7cd6440e5b49_Flipped%20Spider.gifd35926aa3acf_Flipped%20Boiler.gif
@Ototo Maybe next time a square pops out at you, you should pick a different one, just to be sure. XD -------------------- @AchromaticGhost Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Lightning Hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Remember, there are no strings attached. Exalt, keep, sell, trade, or anything else you want.) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers and Frost Delvers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Ototo Maybe next time a square pops out at you, you should pick a different one, just to be sure. XD

@AchromaticGhost Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Lightning Hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Remember, there are no strings attached. Exalt, keep, sell, trade, or anything else you want.)

33708479_350.png

J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
D5 frost borer please!
D5 frost borer please!
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40