Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Two-Strike Treasures [END]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40
C10 Frost delver please
C10 Frost delver please

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
I'll try a Stone Borer on G1!
I'll try a Stone Borer on G1!
xpP2XdL.png
Ah yeah I meant to say D9 sorry.
Ah yeah I meant to say D9 sorry.
Gem sales
@Tiyonna43 H2 has already been taken. I've finished updating the spreadsheet - please choose another square! @Hanakoto D4 has already been taken. I've finished updating the spreadsheet - please choose another square! ------------------ @Espoir Cha-ching! The Frost Delver's drill clunks against a heavy chest filled with treasure - 20,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Gardenwyrm Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Lightning hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Jbapple Weird. [u]The Frost Delver is beeping its head off,[/u] but all it found was this Ornate Gold Bracelet... Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Clanguardian Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Fertility Queen skin. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Typing error on my part! Yesterday's square was indeed cleared and not simply checked. I've given you F9 as asked.) @Yyalls Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Rusted Chest. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Kvon Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you 2 Yellow Goo. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @JinxMoonstone Money, money, money, money! (Money!) The Stone Borer's drill squeals against a metal safe filled with treasure - 30,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Disillusionist Pocket fortune! The Frost Delver's drill snags on a canvas bag filled with treasure - 10,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (And no problem, I'll send you the badge link with the CR.) @Syceris Weird. [u]The Frost Delver is beeping its head off,[/u] but all it found was 40 points of food... Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Adding to ping list soon as I catch up!) @Elsu Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Ruby Webwing. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Cheshly Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you 3 Purple Ooze. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @RemanLT Cha-ching! The Stone Borer's drill clunks against a heavy chest filled with treasure - 20,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (Someone else had originally taken that spot, but you happened to luck out that they only checked it instead of clearing it!) @Inn Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you an Orange Wooly Tail. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. ------------------- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers and Frost Delvers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Tiyonna43 H2 has already been taken. I've finished updating the spreadsheet - please choose another square!

@Hanakoto D4 has already been taken. I've finished updating the spreadsheet - please choose another square!

@Espoir Cha-ching! The Frost Delver's drill clunks against a heavy chest filled with treasure - 20,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Gardenwyrm Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Lightning hatchling. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Jbapple Weird. The Frost Delver is beeping its head off, but all it found was this Ornate Gold Bracelet... Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Clanguardian Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Fertility Queen skin. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

(Typing error on my part! Yesterday's square was indeed cleared and not simply checked. I've given you F9 as asked.)

@Yyalls Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Rusted Chest. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Kvon Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you 2 Yellow Goo. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@JinxMoonstone Money, money, money, money! (Money!) The Stone Borer's drill squeals against a metal safe filled with treasure - 30,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Disillusionist Pocket fortune! The Frost Delver's drill snags on a canvas bag filled with treasure - 10,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

(And no problem, I'll send you the badge link with the CR.)

@Syceris Weird. The Frost Delver is beeping its head off, but all it found was 40 points of food... Better return the robot to Corroda now.

(Adding to ping list soon as I catch up!)

@Elsu Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Ruby Webwing. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Cheshly Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you 3 Purple Ooze. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@RemanLT Cha-ching! The Stone Borer's drill clunks against a heavy chest filled with treasure - 20,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

(Someone else had originally taken that spot, but you happened to luck out that they only checked it instead of clearing it!)

@Inn Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you an Orange Wooly Tail. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

33708479_350.png

Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers and Frost Delvers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Chatoyant Pocket fortune! The Stone Borer's drill snags on a canvas bag filled with treasure - 10,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now. (That was fast. I hadn't even finished taking the coins from messages and you'd already shot me a PM, LOL! Nice work!) ------------------- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers and Frost Delvers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Chatoyant Pocket fortune! The Stone Borer's drill snags on a canvas bag filled with treasure - 10,000 coins, by your count! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

(That was fast. I hadn't even finished taking the coins from messages and you'd already shot me a PM, LOL! Nice work!)

33708479_350.png

Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers and Frost Delvers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Tiyonna43 Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Palefoot Tadhop. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. ------------------- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers and Frost Delvers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center] [/quote]
@Tiyonna43 Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Palefoot Tadhop. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

33708479_350.png

[/quote]
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

I'll check A2 with a Stone Borer!
@Snek

I'll check A2 with a Stone Borer!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian A2's been picked and cleared - please choose another!
@Venusian A2's been picked and cleared - please choose another!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

Whoops, my bad. Sorry about that. I'll check H7 with a Frost Delver. ^^
@Snek

Whoops, my bad. Sorry about that. I'll check H7 with a Frost Delver. ^^
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Not a problem! It happens. :) @Venusian Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Fertility Queen skin. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. -------------------- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers and Frost Delvers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
Not a problem! It happens. :)

@Venusian Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Frost Delver did find you a Fertility Queen skin. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

33708479_350.png

J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40