Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Scattersight contest - ended! Thank you!
1 2 3
1) Which of your dragons do you want to use the Scattersight on? Tell me about them. I plan on using it on Rei here. If you look at his info you can see what my ultimate goal for him is. I got him purely for his colours so that I could transform him into my sister's dream dragon as a small gift for her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41309858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413099/41309858_350.png[/img] [/url] 2) Which eye type are you hoping to get, and why? I'm hoping to get the primal eyes. They're awesome, especially the lightning primal. It would also be an amazing final touch on Rei. 3) Which other eye types would you be happy with for this dragon, or at least not hate? I'd be fine with settling for Rare or Faceted if I'm unable to get primal. 4) Why did you pick your current Flight? My middle name is Storm so I've always liked anything to do with storms, so lightning was the obvious choice for me. 5) What's your favorite thing to do on Flight Rising? I really like using the scrying workshop to look at all of the different types of dragons and seeing what combination of genes and colours look the best together.
1) Which of your dragons do you want to use the Scattersight on? Tell me about them.
I plan on using it on Rei here. If you look at his info you can see what my ultimate goal for him is. I got him purely for his colours so that I could transform him into my sister's dream dragon as a small gift for her.

41309858_350.png

2) Which eye type are you hoping to get, and why?
I'm hoping to get the primal eyes. They're awesome, especially the lightning primal. It would also be an amazing final touch on Rei.

3) Which other eye types would you be happy with for this dragon, or at least not hate?
I'd be fine with settling for Rare or Faceted if I'm unable to get primal.

4) Why did you pick your current Flight?
My middle name is Storm so I've always liked anything to do with storms, so lightning was the obvious choice for me.

5) What's your favorite thing to do on Flight Rising?
I really like using the scrying workshop to look at all of the different types of dragons and seeing what combination of genes and colours look the best together.
1) Which of your dragons do you want to use the Scattersight on? Tell me about them. My boi Mirn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27701012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277011/27701012_350.png[/img] [/url] He was being sold (black market style off site) from someone who got him in the dragons around the world thread (without telling us were he came from) Once I got him I fell in love with him so much I couldnt ever think of parting with him. 2) Which eye type are you hoping to get, and why? I'm hoping for multi eye (yikes I know) and I've already spent a few vials on him hoping You can't say he doesn't need more eyes 3) Which other eye types would you be happy with for this dragon, or at least not hate? In all honesty I don't hate any of the possible eye types on him Even if he went back to uncommon I wouldn't really be upset 4) Why did you pick your current Flight? I picked them at the start if the game cause I liked the color teal/turquoise But i stayed with them because the amazing community here! 5) What's your favorite thing to do on Flight Rising? I love the community and the ability to make life out of these tiny pixels
1) Which of your dragons do you want to use the Scattersight on? Tell me about them.

My boi Mirn

27701012_350.png

He was being sold (black market style off site) from someone who got him in the dragons around the world thread (without telling us were he came from)

Once I got him I fell in love with him so much I couldnt ever think of parting with him.

I'm hoping for multi eye (yikes I know) and I've already spent a few vials on him hoping

You can't say he doesn't need more eyes

3) Which other eye types would you be happy with for this dragon, or at least not hate?

In all honesty I don't hate any of the possible eye types on him

Even if he went back to uncommon I wouldn't really be upset

I picked them at the start if the game cause I liked the color teal/turquoise

But i stayed with them because the amazing community here!

I love the community and the ability to make life out of these tiny pixels
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
Good entries so far~
Good entries so far~
I would probably use it on this dragon. She is a deep sea creature, and her actual form is a bit more primal and twisted looking than the FR sprite. (I haven't actually written out/drawn it yet, though)

2) Which eye type are you hoping to get, and why? The ideal eye to get would be multi-gaze, as low as the chance is. It sort of adds to the deep sea she has, and I also just like how they look.

3) Which other eye types would you be happy with for this dragon, or at least not hate? Really, any eyes except uncommon or unusual (Although unusual looks okay, I suppose). Faceted is probably my favorite after multi-gaze.

4) Why did you pick your current Flight? I picked Arcane when I first joined FR based off the lore alone. Although the pink eyes aren't my favorite, I love the magic and space themes and the aesthetic of the Starwood Strand especially. The friendly community is another reason I haven't switched.

5) What's your favorite thing to do on Flight Rising? I love to lurk on the forums and hang out. As for actual game mechanics, writing lore and making outfits for my dragons is always fun.
I would probably use it on this dragon. She is a deep sea creature, and her actual form is a bit more primal and twisted looking than the FR sprite. (I haven't actually written out/drawn it yet, though)

2) Which eye type are you hoping to get, and why? The ideal eye to get would be multi-gaze, as low as the chance is. It sort of adds to the deep sea she has, and I also just like how they look.

3) Which other eye types would you be happy with for this dragon, or at least not hate? Really, any eyes except uncommon or unusual (Although unusual looks okay, I suppose). Faceted is probably my favorite after multi-gaze.

4) Why did you pick your current Flight? I picked Arcane when I first joined FR based off the lore alone. Although the pink eyes aren't my favorite, I love the magic and space themes and the aesthetic of the Starwood Strand especially. The friendly community is another reason I haven't switched.

5) What's your favorite thing to do on Flight Rising? I love to lurk on the forums and hang out. As for actual game mechanics, writing lore and making outfits for my dragons is always fun.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
[b]1) Which of your dragons do you want to use the Scattersight on? Tell me about them.[/b] Ooooh I wanna use it in my Roulette. She's my 7-digit bday girl, and her dark colors and plague eyes would make such a nice impact, like taken out of a nightmare. Just look at her! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=10&auth=ee0a26749fde22d87704fabd5a699b1b9bc4aafc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Otherwise, I have many other dergs that I could try on, specially spirals cuz they have such huge, big eyes, they're perfect for scattering! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=e372459f58f5007e74d0e6246b212d2d1996a381&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=8&winggene=2&wings=129&auth=7c397ae643d0c7035e3af59368da6717d7aca303&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]2) Which eye type are you hoping to get, and why?[/b] I hope I get either faceted or multigaze, depending on the derg I put it on, because they match really well with my dergs. I know the chances aren't too high, but I won't lose hope! And even if I don't get them, I want to change their eyes as a little "gift" for my special dergs <3 [b]3) Which other eye types would you be happy with for this dragon, or at least not hate?[/b] Well, Roulette would look good with anything except uncommon, tho I'm more fond of rare because they're really bright! I'm happy with either outcomes that give them brighter eyes or bicolor eyes (like rare). [b]4) Why did you pick your current Flight?[/b] The lore, specially? Arcane is so into dreaming and knowledge, I felt like I wanted to know what kind of people would think "Hey, I feel this way!", cuz for me that kind of people must have something interesting to say, am I right? I dunno, I'm very fond of my flight <3 problems and all. [b]5) What's your favorite thing to do on Flight Rising?[/b] Oh I love Coli, so much. The first thing I did as soon as I entered the game was getting two lvl 25 dragons, because I wanted to be able to grind everywhere, and get prizes, and stay hours and hours wondering what will I get in the next battle. So far it has been such a fun experience, and I got a lot of good stuff, after many many hours spent there xD
Ooooh I wanna use it in my Roulette. She's my 7-digit bday girl, and her dark colors and plague eyes would make such a nice impact, like taken out of a nightmare. Just look at her!

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=7&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=10&auth=ee0a26749fde22d87704fabd5a699b1b9bc4aafc&dummyext=prev.png

Otherwise, I have many other dergs that I could try on, specially spirals cuz they have such huge, big eyes, they're perfect for scattering!

dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=e372459f58f5007e74d0e6246b212d2d1996a381&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=8&winggene=2&wings=129&auth=7c397ae643d0c7035e3af59368da6717d7aca303&dummyext=prev.png

I hope I get either faceted or multigaze, depending on the derg I put it on, because they match really well with my dergs. I know the chances aren't too high, but I won't lose hope! And even if I don't get them, I want to change their eyes as a little "gift" for my special dergs <3
Well, Roulette would look good with anything except uncommon, tho I'm more fond of rare because they're really bright! I'm happy with either outcomes that give them brighter eyes or bicolor eyes (like rare).
The lore, specially? Arcane is so into dreaming and knowledge, I felt like I wanted to know what kind of people would think "Hey, I feel this way!", cuz for me that kind of people must have something interesting to say, am I right? I dunno, I'm very fond of my flight <3 problems and all.
Oh I love Coli, so much. The first thing I did as soon as I entered the game was getting two lvl 25 dragons, because I wanted to be able to grind everywhere, and get prizes, and stay hours and hours wondering what will I get in the next battle. So far it has been such a fun experience, and I got a lot of good stuff, after many many hours spent there xD
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

1) Which of your dragons do you want to use the Scattersight on? Tell me about them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41833268] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418333/41833268_350.png[/img] [/url] He is intended to be the enforcer of the clan (especially considering my leader is tiny fae) 2) Which eye type are you hoping to get, and why? I want primal :'( I tried the whole event but didn't get them 3) Which other eye types would you be happy with for this dragon, or at least not hate? Honestly if it isn't primal it doesn't really matter, his colors go really well with all lightning eyes lol 4) Why did you pick your current Flight? Lightning, I love thunderstorms and the eye color is my favorite 5) What's your favorite thing to do on Flight Rising? Collect beautiful dragons dress them and write stories about them. I'm currently working on my lore off site because I have no confidence :/

41833268_350.png

He is intended to be the enforcer of the clan (especially considering my leader is tiny fae)
I want primal :'( I tried the whole event but didn't get them
3) Which other eye types would you be happy with for this dragon, or at least not hate? Honestly if it isn't primal it doesn't really matter, his colors go really well with all lightning eyes lol
Lightning, I love thunderstorms and the eye color is my favorite
Collect beautiful dragons dress them and write stories about them. I'm currently working on my lore off site because I have no confidence :/
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=531335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5314/531335_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]1) Which of your dragons do you want to use the Scattersight on? Tell me about them.[/b] I'd love to use the Scattersight on Penny, she's a warm wildclaw who hails from Arcane. Supportive, gentle, outgoing, she's pretty much everything a dragon should be- and what's more, she supports her mate who's happened to have quite the tough time emotionally speaking. [b]2) Which eye type are you hoping to get, and why?[/b] If we're being honest here, I would love primal/multi-gaze, especially the latter. I think multi-gaze would look beautiful, and somewhat chaotic on this girl. Honestly, I'm more than ok with that. [b]3) Which other eye types would you be happy with for this dragon, or at least not hate?[/b] All of them would be alright, but rare would be especially nice, or even uncommon. I wouldn't hate unusual or anything, it just isn't my favorite. [b]4) Why did you pick your current Flight?[/b] Water seemed like it would be a gentle, easy-going Flight. No one too judgemental, or immature, I had an old friend recommend it to me as well. They were right, it is a very calm Flight. [b]5) What's your favorite thing to do on Flight Rising?[/b] The Coliseum, it's a love-hate relationship, that's for sure. I like browsing around the forums as well, there's a lot of friendly people on FR.

531335_350.png

I'd love to use the Scattersight on Penny, she's a warm wildclaw who hails from Arcane. Supportive, gentle, outgoing, she's pretty much everything a dragon should be- and what's more, she supports her mate who's happened to have quite the tough time emotionally speaking.

If we're being honest here, I would love primal/multi-gaze, especially the latter. I think multi-gaze would look beautiful, and somewhat chaotic on this girl. Honestly, I'm more than ok with that.

All of them would be alright, but rare would be especially nice, or even uncommon. I wouldn't hate unusual or anything, it just isn't my favorite.

Water seemed like it would be a gentle, easy-going Flight. No one too judgemental, or immature, I had an old friend recommend it to me as well. They were right, it is a very calm Flight.

The Coliseum, it's a love-hate relationship, that's for sure. I like browsing around the forums as well, there's a lot of friendly people on FR.
Don't forget, entries close at roll-over tomorrow!
Don't forget, entries close at roll-over tomorrow!
1) Which of your dragons do you want to use the Scattersight on? Tell me about them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40942204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409423/40942204_350.png[/img] [/url] This guy! We share a birthday so I want to treat him right. I love the deep blue of his eyes, but almost all of the other ones work better with his colors/look cooler. He's also a mage/chemist by lore so for those reasons eye type might be better as something other than common. 2) Which eye type are you hoping to get, and why? Unusual [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=21&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=0a1da0fd9059ff79090c6c24c9f35ae3ac74514b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] That blue is STUNNING 3) Which other eye types would you be happy with for this dragon, or at least not hate? Ok I would be a HUGE fan of primal, but I don't expect to be that lucky. I don't think I'd hate any eye type, even multigaze looks good on this guy. Rare is a bit dull but it works well with his colors. 4) Why did you pick your current Flight? Don't laugh, but I changed flights recently so I could hatch something like THIS [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=1&auth=08cba1ef95a2fc290051ec15cd037fd8e1f9eb8d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] They've got lasers for eyes, I love it. I was scrying my boy's kids, and [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=19&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=177&auth=c9fb12e380b9ffae3bec18a1e4d1003001bf7309&dummyext=prev.png[/img] whata babe, thanks lightweaver for making my dreams come true 5) What's your favorite thing to do on Flight Rising? I like to browse around on the forums, everyone here is so nice!! I especially like to look at custom skins/accents. They're always so pretty and creative, rip my savings. Also a huge fan of the coli to help fund my endless projects!

40942204_350.png

This guy! We share a birthday so I want to treat him right. I love the deep blue of his eyes, but almost all of the other ones work better with his colors/look cooler. He's also a mage/chemist by lore so for those reasons eye type might be better as something other than common.

Unusual
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=144&tertgene=21&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=0a1da0fd9059ff79090c6c24c9f35ae3ac74514b&dummyext=prev.png
That blue is STUNNING

Ok I would be a HUGE fan of primal, but I don't expect to be that lucky. I don't think I'd hate any eye type, even multigaze looks good on this guy. Rare is a bit dull but it works well with his colors.

Don't laugh, but I changed flights recently so I could hatch something like THIS
dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=1&auth=08cba1ef95a2fc290051ec15cd037fd8e1f9eb8d&dummyext=prev.png They've got lasers for eyes, I love it.
I was scrying my boy's kids, and progeny?body=19&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=177&auth=c9fb12e380b9ffae3bec18a1e4d1003001bf7309&dummyext=prev.png whata babe, thanks lightweaver for making my dreams come true

I like to browse around on the forums, everyone here is so nice!! I especially like to look at custom skins/accents. They're always so pretty and creative, rip my savings. Also a huge fan of the coli to help fund my endless projects!
;)
Light !! Light was my first gened dragon on FR, and very important to me. I think he would look great w/ Primal eyes, which is what I'm hoping for. I'm planning to write some lore about him, and his new eyes would be incorporated into the lore.
Whoops, I guess I answered this earlier. I'd love the primal eye type, because I think it'd look wonderful on my dragon, Light. I also know that primal is the rarest, so if I can't get Primal, I'd love to get rare.
Rare !! It reminds me of snake eyes, which I think would look super neat on Light !!
I picked the Light flight because I've always been fond of light colors, such as yellows, whites, and pastels. I'd love to incorporate these colors into my lair at every opportunity, and hope that one day it'll be all my lair consists of.
Personally, I love entering raffles. The suspense always gives me a rush of adrenaline !! I also enjoy the coliseum, always trying to find new dragons to level!
Light !! Light was my first gened dragon on FR, and very important to me. I think he would look great w/ Primal eyes, which is what I'm hoping for. I'm planning to write some lore about him, and his new eyes would be incorporated into the lore.
Whoops, I guess I answered this earlier. I'd love the primal eye type, because I think it'd look wonderful on my dragon, Light. I also know that primal is the rarest, so if I can't get Primal, I'd love to get rare.
Rare !! It reminds me of snake eyes, which I think would look super neat on Light !!
I picked the Light flight because I've always been fond of light colors, such as yellows, whites, and pastels. I'd love to incorporate these colors into my lair at every opportunity, and hope that one day it'll be all my lair consists of.
Personally, I love entering raffles. The suspense always gives me a rush of adrenaline !! I also enjoy the coliseum, always trying to find new dragons to level!
FUTUREMOPIE

1 2 3