Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Over and Closed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@ShadeOfChaos

Sending in some food and battle items~ I may also send a dragon or two in a little bit and... i'm not sure if this counts but...

Bump ~

EDIT:

Also sent in one dragon with colour bonus for 1T via PA.
@ShadeOfChaos

Sending in some food and battle items~ I may also send a dragon or two in a little bit and... i'm not sure if this counts but...

Bump ~

EDIT:

Also sent in one dragon with colour bonus for 1T via PA.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@ShadeOfChaos - I'm aiming for the 1,000 tickets badge and plan to send in a stack of coral dwellers/stingrays every day. So I was wondering if I'd get the +10 every day. The answer is yes, so I'll only need to find other stuff for 300 tickets ;-)
@ShadeOfChaos - I'm aiming for the 1,000 tickets badge and plan to send in a stack of coral dwellers/stingrays every day. So I was wondering if I'd get the +10 every day. The answer is yes, so I'll only need to find other stuff for 300 tickets ;-)
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oFzmimO5XtEijb5As/giphy.gif[/img] Bump, Molang is hype for a new day! @ShadeOfChaos Question: Is there gonna be a banner/link-back image?
giphy.gif

Bump, Molang is hype for a new day!

@ShadeOfChaos
Question: Is there gonna be a banner/link-back image?
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Bump ~
Bump ~
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
Hi guys! I will be getting caught up again after work, so expect an update in 10ish hours.

@Espoir

I grabbed them and will be sending them in today. I'll update everything when I get home.

@kriski

You can do it!

@Delcat

That's... A good idea I never thought of. Heh. Let me talk to my artist and I'll see about getting one here shortly. :)
Hi guys! I will be getting caught up again after work, so expect an update in 10ish hours.

@Espoir

I grabbed them and will be sending them in today. I'll update everything when I get home.

@kriski

You can do it!

@Delcat

That's... A good idea I never thought of. Heh. Let me talk to my artist and I'll see about getting one here shortly. :)
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos

I cleared out most of my hoard but I can at least hurl tons of full food stacks at ya for tickets ;D
Gotta save the wasteland from Steve, who knows what type his pranks will mutate into while here~
@ShadeOfChaos

I cleared out most of my hoard but I can at least hurl tons of full food stacks at ya for tickets ;D
Gotta save the wasteland from Steve, who knows what type his pranks will mutate into while here~
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@ShadeOfChaos - another stack of Manta food headed your way.
@ShadeOfChaos - another stack of Manta food headed your way.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@ShadeofChaos

When sending leveled dragons for in return for the treasure payout, is it okay to send them through PAs for the payout level?
@ShadeofChaos

When sending leveled dragons for in return for the treasure payout, is it okay to send them through PAs for the payout level?
@Imorca

Absolutely, dearheart! Feel free to queue them up, I'll grab them as I can and kick them out to Poprocks when I get home.
@Imorca

Absolutely, dearheart! Feel free to queue them up, I'll grab them as I can and kick them out to Poprocks when I get home.
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos gonna be sending you more stuff shortly! I'm also going to be sponsoring some tickets for @XYZayne and will be mentioning in the PMs which tickets are mine and which are Zayne's. :D
@ShadeOfChaos gonna be sending you more stuff shortly! I'm also going to be sponsoring some tickets for @XYZayne and will be mentioning in the PMs which tickets are mine and which are Zayne's. :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29