Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Coliseum Familiars [On Pause]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][color=green][b]Status:[/b] not taking familiar requests right now! I'd like a little time to build my supply back up. ----- [color=green]I coli grind a lot, and tend to end up with a lot of extra stuff lying around. Usually the familiars get hoard-sold but it seems like a bit of a waste, so I've decided to start giving them away! Vistas too, when I get them. :D [b]Please only ask for familiars you don't have yet![/b] (I'm a bit of a stickler about this so I'll probably check). [b]You can request one item a day~[/b] ----- [color=green][b]Current Venue: [u]Waterway[/u][/b] Since I'm spending a lot of time in this venue right now, I have a surplus of the familiars found here. If you're looking for a specific one I don't have right now (excluding bosses), let me know and I'll send you one if/when I get it! [b]Currently have:[/b] [item=maren currentfinder][item=radioactive slime][item=giant white toridae][item=greater sandstrike][item=noggle][item=silky fanrat] [color=green][b]Can also find:[/b] ----- [color=green][b][u]Other Items[/u][/b] Stuff left over from when I've been grinding in other venues. Supply for these is limited until I switch back to the venue in question. [item=scythe kamaitachi][item=salve kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=blackwing croaker][item=brilliant psywurm][item=common podid][item=southmarsh podid][item=mistwatch shellion][item=venomous toridae][item=mossy cerdae][item=tatterwing carcass][item=wendigo][item=otherworldly aura][item=longneck scholar][item=longneck medium][item=spellbound golem][item=swift lumen][item=chromefeather lookout][item=octoflyer][item=relic eel][item=depin]
Status: not taking familiar requests right now! I'd like a little time to build my supply back up.

I coli grind a lot, and tend to end up with a lot of extra stuff lying around. Usually the familiars get hoard-sold but it seems like a bit of a waste, so I've decided to start giving them away! Vistas too, when I get them. :D

Please only ask for familiars you don't have yet!
(I'm a bit of a stickler about this so I'll probably check).

You can request one item a day~

Current Venue: Waterway

Since I'm spending a lot of time in this venue right now, I have a surplus of the familiars found here. If you're looking for a specific one I don't have right now (excluding bosses), let me know and I'll send you one if/when I get it!

Currently have:

Maren Currentfinder Radioactive Slime Giant White Toridae Greater Sandstrike Noggle Silky Fanrat

Can also find:

Other Items

Stuff left over from when I've been grinding in other venues. Supply for these is limited until I switch back to the venue in question.

Scythe Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Blackwing Croaker Brilliant Psywurm Common Podid Southmarsh Podid Mistwatch Shellion Venomous Toridae Mossy Cerdae Tatterwing Carcass Otherworldly Aura Longneck Scholar Longneck Medium Spellbound Golem Swift Lumen Chromefeather Lookout Octoflyer Relic Eel Depin
hi! this is a lovely idea :D

can i grab vista: Ghostlight Ruins? thank you!
hi! this is a lovely idea :D

can i grab vista: Ghostlight Ruins? thank you!
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
Oohh could I grab the tatterwing carcass, if it’s available?
Oohh could I grab the tatterwing carcass, if it’s available?
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
This is very sweet of you...I don't have any of the Vistas at all...is there any chance I could have one? Any at all would be fine, it will give me something to make my posts a little prettier :)
This is very sweet of you...I don't have any of the Vistas at all...is there any chance I could have one? Any at all would be fine, it will give me something to make my posts a little prettier :)
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Charias
I'd love to grab that Flamescale Illusionist :)
@Charias
I'd love to grab that Flamescale Illusionist :)
61piwct.gif
@Charias

Hiii

Can I get the waterway vista?
@Charias

Hiii

Can I get the waterway vista?
metanoia_hatchery_icon_by_hztwy-dccrzv5.jpg
Wow, that was quicker than I expected! :D

@xxDoxxie @foxghosts @Raebaa @KatofCheshire @Itoeee

Sending~
Wow, that was quicker than I expected! :D

@xxDoxxie @foxghosts @Raebaa @KatofCheshire @Itoeee

Sending~
@Charias

Free is the magic word- XD
@Charias

Free is the magic word- XD
metanoia_hatchery_icon_by_hztwy-dccrzv5.jpg
@Charias Oh! COOL! Can I get the Alstroemeria Fox, please??
@Charias Oh! COOL! Can I get the Alstroemeria Fox, please??
@Petaloid

You can indeed!
@Petaloid

You can indeed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8