Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Coliseum Familiars [On Pause]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Charias

May I please have Vista:Mire? Thank you!
@Charias

May I please have Vista:Mire? Thank you!
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
@lapras131

I don't have one on me, but I've added you to the queue! If I find one for you before I move to another venue, I'll let you know. c:
@lapras131

I don't have one on me, but I've added you to the queue! If I find one for you before I move to another venue, I'll let you know. c:
May I have the Lux Spectre?
May I have the Lux Spectre?
hu72dVR.png
can I have the giant white turidae please? @Charias
can I have the giant white turidae please? @Charias
tHvJWn9.png Tx9e9TY.gif XLLJFGS.gif
@charias

Hi! May I have the goldfin river flight please?
Thank you in advance! :D
@charias

Hi! May I have the goldfin river flight please?
Thank you in advance! :D
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
^
^
@charias

I'd love the tatterwing carcass if it's still available! Thanks so much for doing this!
@charias

I'd love the tatterwing carcass if it's still available! Thanks so much for doing this!
Dude, you're awesome~! Do you have anymore of the Ghostlight Ruins vistas? <3 Totally fits my aesthetic =w=
Dude, you're awesome~! Do you have anymore of the Ghostlight Ruins vistas? <3 Totally fits my aesthetic =w=
@PantyAnarchist

Ahh sorry, I ran out of those vistas a while ago and there's a bit of a queue for them now! I can add you to it if you like? They're pretty rare to find though so idk if I'll come across enough for everyone. ;~;
@PantyAnarchist

Ahh sorry, I ran out of those vistas a while ago and there's a bit of a queue for them now! I can add you to it if you like? They're pretty rare to find though so idk if I'll come across enough for everyone. ;~;
It's all good~! I'd be fine with a familiar instead <3
It's all good~! I'd be fine with a familiar instead <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8