Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WiL Raffle - Closed to New Participants!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 186 187
@vintagesky, there's no random box, I'm sorry if I explained in a confusing fashion. Thinking is hard right now. Everyone claims whatever box that they want and then I use random.org to choose the winner for that box out of everyone who "claimed" it.
@vintagesky, there's no random box, I'm sorry if I explained in a confusing fashion. Thinking is hard right now. Everyone claims whatever box that they want and then I use random.org to choose the winner for that box out of everyone who "claimed" it.
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek
It does, thank you for the clarification <3
@Wintercreek
It does, thank you for the clarification <3
222.pngXeQIpmN.png
I'll bid on Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued!

Seems fitting, given my new job, lol.
I'll bid on Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued!

Seems fitting, given my new job, lol.
Lichtdrache.gif
Can I put a claim on Homesick at Space Camp? That was one of my favs back when i listened to fob
Can I put a claim on Homesick at Space Camp? That was one of my favs back when i listened to fob
dOfXepK.gif
I'd like to claim the centuries box! aaaah that's one of my favorite fallout boys songs!
I'd like to claim the centuries box! aaaah that's one of my favorite fallout boys songs!
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
i'd like to put a claim on Thnks fr th mmrs please!!
i'd like to put a claim on Thnks fr th mmrs please!!
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
claim on Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued?
claim on Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued?
claim sugar were goin down please ! :)
claim sugar were goin down please ! :)
it/its or ey/em/eir
-1 fr time
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
This is so cool! Thanks for updating the rules and taking the time out of your day. Could I be put in the raffle for Sugar, We’re Going Down box? Thank you!
This is so cool! Thanks for updating the rules and taking the time out of your day. Could I be put in the raffle for Sugar, We’re Going Down box? Thank you!
Young volcanoes!
\owo/
Young volcanoes!
\owo/
vGyLVzC.png Pokemorphyd Raffle Ticket
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 186 187