Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 178 179
@kat56575 thank you :)
@kat56575 thank you :)
My Username is a zero not the letter
@kat56575
Sure, I'd like to be added to the ping list.
@kat56575
Sure, I'd like to be added to the ping list.
DSlt93w.jpg
@LGFUADJJ Can I have this one please? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402637/40263665_350.png[/img] 40263665
@LGFUADJJ
Can I have this one please?
40263665_350.png
rxwuzwj.gif
@OpalJellyfish Sent over!
@OpalJellyfish Sent over!
kHExOMX.png
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
Sending it over. ^.^
@Tropickle
Sending it over. ^.^
@Canadianrain Thank you so much! And how much are Tinctures usually? I can't remember if they're 20kt or 30kt. I don't want to take one of yours if I can afford one.
@Canadianrain Thank you so much! And how much are Tinctures usually? I can't remember if they're 20kt or 30kt. I don't want to take one of yours if I can afford one.
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
You're quite welcome! It should have come through the mail.
If I were to be brutally honest with you, I don't know. I kept getting them from familiar chests. I just checked the market for you though. And they're selling for
30KT
@Tropickle
You're quite welcome! It should have come through the mail.
If I were to be brutally honest with you, I don't know. I kept getting them from familiar chests. I just checked the market for you though. And they're selling for
30KT
@Canadianrain Oh! Thank you! And I can grab one item a day? Building dragons is so difficult. XD I can't figure out what build is what. lol
@Canadianrain Oh! Thank you! And I can grab one item a day? Building dragons is so difficult. XD I can't figure out what build is what. lol
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
Sure. We can do that. I'd recommend checking the auction house too. Sometimes you can find cheaper stuff. in Gems. Or cuddle your familiars... That's how I end up with it all.
Not to be crass, but so we don't gum up the works on this post why don't we move our conversation to the message system if you'd like to continue chatting.
@Tropickle
Sure. We can do that. I'd recommend checking the auction house too. Sometimes you can find cheaper stuff. in Gems. Or cuddle your familiars... That's how I end up with it all.
Not to be crass, but so we don't gum up the works on this post why don't we move our conversation to the message system if you'd like to continue chatting.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 178 179