Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@CrowHarlequin
Sorry for the late reply, you have been added to the lists :)
@CrowHarlequin
Sorry for the late reply, you have been added to the lists :)
kx9VmHP.png
[color=#7930B5]Hello everyone, the Trickmurk Circus has come to a close. We were able to give away [b][u]12 items[/u][/b] this go-round, unfortunately the coliseum was being very stingy with currency and chests this month. In an effort to provide more time to grind next festival and future festivals I will be restructuring the Joxar's Extras Raffle a little bit so I don't spend all my time entering names into the spread sheet. The rules and explanations will be updated next time so make sure to read them once the event rolls around. I would also like to ask for any suggestions on how to get more volunteers to help me grind. This give away becomes larger and larger each month and doing this by myself just doesn't seem to be doing the trick. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated! I will be drawing and handing out the Joxar's Extras Raffle prizes shortly, the winners will receive their prizes through PM. I look forward to seeing you all again at the end of the month! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @lycanthralie @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin[/quote]
Hello everyone, the Trickmurk Circus has come to a close. We were able to give away 12 items this go-round, unfortunately the coliseum was being very stingy with currency and chests this month.

In an effort to provide more time to grind next festival and future festivals I will be restructuring the Joxar's Extras Raffle a little bit so I don't spend all my time entering names into the spread sheet. The rules and explanations will be updated next time so make sure to read them once the event rolls around.

I would also like to ask for any suggestions on how to get more volunteers to help me grind. This give away becomes larger and larger each month and doing this by myself just doesn't seem to be doing the trick. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

I will be drawing and handing out the Joxar's Extras Raffle prizes shortly, the winners will receive their prizes through PM.

I look forward to seeing you all again at the end of the month!

Quote:
@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @lycanthralie @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Yikes! Well for sure, by next year, I should have dragons ready to go into the Coli! So I'd be happy to volunteer and help you out. ^_^
@DanceswithPlants Yikes! Well for sure, by next year, I should have dragons ready to go into the Coli! So I'd be happy to volunteer and help you out. ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@DanceswithPlants

Have you tried opening a thread, maybe in Quests, to tell people about your giveaway and how you're recruiting to get more grinders? You might get some helpers there. Also, I suggest posting in your in-flight forum. A lot of in-flight volunteers are glad to extend their generosity outside of their flight if they have the time and energy to do it.

Another option would be to offer some sort of reward to the grinders; e.g. if you have a lot of extras of one specific item, you could be raffling some copies of that item between the donors only. The condition to enter the raffle would be to donate at least one festival item for the giveaway. Just an idea ^_^

And you could also take donations of Baldwin materials for the Baldwin skins! That'd make it easier to brew them.

Good luck recruiting!
@DanceswithPlants

Have you tried opening a thread, maybe in Quests, to tell people about your giveaway and how you're recruiting to get more grinders? You might get some helpers there. Also, I suggest posting in your in-flight forum. A lot of in-flight volunteers are glad to extend their generosity outside of their flight if they have the time and energy to do it.

Another option would be to offer some sort of reward to the grinders; e.g. if you have a lot of extras of one specific item, you could be raffling some copies of that item between the donors only. The condition to enter the raffle would be to donate at least one festival item for the giveaway. Just an idea ^_^

And you could also take donations of Baldwin materials for the Baldwin skins! That'd make it easier to brew them.

Good luck recruiting!
[color=#7930B5]These are the winners of this month's Joxar's Extras Raffle! [quote] @Kamishii [item=Boulder Nymph] [/quote] [quote] @dinguschi [item=Boulder Nymph] [/quote] [quote] @Gwynivere [item=Flower Nymph] [/quote] [quote] @Sunbyrd [item=Magic Nymph] [/quote] [quote] @CrownDeceiver [item=Powerpack Coat] [/quote] [quote] @commoncomitatus [item=Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony] [/quote] [quote] @Drakkainen [item=Vista: Crystalline Gala] [/quote] [quote] @CrowHarlequin [item=Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering][item=Bubbling Goblin] [/quote] [quote] @wretchedrabbit [item=Shining Goblin] [/quote] [quote] @catslash [item=Enchanting Goblin] [/quote]
These are the winners of this month's Joxar's Extras Raffle!

Quote:
@Kamishii
Boulder Nymph
Quote:
@dinguschi
Boulder Nymph
Quote:
@Gwynivere
Flower Nymph
Quote:
@Sunbyrd
Magic Nymph
Quote:
@CrownDeceiver
Powerpack Coat
Quote:
@commoncomitatus
Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony
Quote:
@Drakkainen
Vista: Crystalline Gala
Quote:
@CrowHarlequin
Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Bubbling Goblin
Quote:
@wretchedrabbit
Shining Goblin
Quote:
@catslash
Enchanting Goblin
kx9VmHP.png
Thank you! <3
Thank you! <3
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@DanceswithPlants hi mayby list for joxar raffle with people who want be in raffle for any item which can drop from joxar? :) this can be helped becouse just will be one list (not need add 20 or more times nickname in spreadsheets xD)
@DanceswithPlants hi mayby list for joxar raffle with people who want be in raffle for any item which can drop from joxar? :) this can be helped becouse just will be one list (not need add 20 or more times nickname in spreadsheets xD)
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
Thanks for running this!
Thanks for running this!
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13