Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {FREE DRAGONS} Lotus Nursery | NEW: 5/8
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 313 314
@LGFUADJJ
May I have 402? (Purple Bogsneak Male)
Thanks!
@LGFUADJJ
May I have 402? (Purple Bogsneak Male)
Thanks!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
[i]is this cutie still free? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40328401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403285/40328401_350.png[/img] [/url][/i]
is this cutie still free?

40328401_350.png
@LGFUADJJ Are #305 and #483 free? Can I adopt them please? ^-^
@LGFUADJJ Are #305 and #483 free? Can I adopt them please? ^-^
Could I get the pretty imperial girl she’s got Fog Cherub, Cerulean Alloy, and Silver Okapi
Could I get the pretty imperial girl she’s got Fog Cherub, Cerulean Alloy, and Silver Okapi
If 304 is open I’d like to claim him instead
If 304 is open I’d like to claim him instead
@LGFUADJJ, may I adopt #039? Thankee-sai
@LGFUADJJ, may I adopt #039? Thankee-sai
I'm starting a new dragon adoption page and looking for donors. Last time I did this a few years ago we got 388 dragons adopted in just a month. If you normally have a few dragons to give away to new players consider reserving yourself a stall ( one of the posts on the first page). You get to set your own rules/stall but its a one stop "shop" for newbies. Making it easier for them to find something they fancy.

Click below to see :)
laodpua664c.png

I don't want to step on any toes, so please let me know if you would like me to delete this post via PM at anytime
I'm starting a new dragon adoption page and looking for donors. Last time I did this a few years ago we got 388 dragons adopted in just a month. If you normally have a few dragons to give away to new players consider reserving yourself a stall ( one of the posts on the first page). You get to set your own rules/stall but its a one stop "shop" for newbies. Making it easier for them to find something they fancy.

Click below to see :)
laodpua664c.png

I don't want to step on any toes, so please let me know if you would like me to delete this post via PM at anytime
Come get some free dragons!
laodpua664c.png
@kat56575 Very cool idea - I reserved a spot I think. Thanks :)
@kat56575 Very cool idea - I reserved a spot I think. Thanks :)
kHExOMX.png

Yes I see you did reserve a spot on our page 1! Thank you so much! I did this a few years ago and it was a huge hit. One large place with lot of dragons and therefore lots of bumps :)
@lgfuadjj

Yes I see you did reserve a spot on our page 1! Thank you so much! I did this a few years ago and it was a huge hit. One large place with lot of dragons and therefore lots of bumps :)
Come get some free dragons!
laodpua664c.png
I've sent out 100 hatchlings for adoption so far!
I've sent out 100 hatchlings for adoption so far!
kHExOMX.png