Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] Lvl 25 w/ Will o' the Ember
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Vipera

I would love to enter!

@constellacoding

get ya self some level 25 looty
@Vipera

I would love to enter!

@constellacoding

get ya self some level 25 looty
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
@bluemouse ily and you are such a great person and i dont have enough words to say how amazing you are.

@Vipera I'd like to be pinged when the winner is revealed! Thanks so much for doing this!
@bluemouse ily and you are such a great person and i dont have enough words to say how amazing you are.

@Vipera I'd like to be pinged when the winner is revealed! Thanks so much for doing this!
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@ShadmeTheAngel
I tell you how much you mean to me every other month, it seems like, and I've started to run out of words to say, but thank you for supporting me all the time! Despite all of the moving I go through, you're a constant in my life. (Now that I said that, I want to make a math joke.)

@Vipera
I don't want to be pinged unless I win.
@ShadmeTheAngel
I tell you how much you mean to me every other month, it seems like, and I've started to run out of words to say, but thank you for supporting me all the time! Despite all of the moving I go through, you're a constant in my life. (Now that I said that, I want to make a math joke.)

@Vipera
I don't want to be pinged unless I win.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@rubax

You're super funny and make me die laughing all the time, get yourself this cool lvl 25.

@Vipera
I'd like a ping, pleasing.
@rubax

You're super funny and make me die laughing all the time, get yourself this cool lvl 25.

@Vipera
I'd like a ping, pleasing.
n
@CloverGaming
You've been my friend for two years, and you've stuck by my side even though I've been a butt to you at times. You helped me through quite a few hard times. Now, try to get a heckin' level 25 =D

@Vipera
I'd like a ping, please!
@CloverGaming
You've been my friend for two years, and you've stuck by my side even though I've been a butt to you at times. You helped me through quite a few hard times. Now, try to get a heckin' level 25 =D

@Vipera
I'd like a ping, please!
Recently changed username from SalazValana to Sylarana!
Friend Appreciation Day: @ImaTiger , @Lyricity , and @WolvenRose - I wanted to let you guys know that every time we talk on here, each of you brightens my day and makes me smile. You have no idea how much that means and how precious that is to me. You all have such beautiful hearts which make you such a pleasure to be around. =) [center]((GROUP HUGS))) Thank you so much & Happy Valentine's Day! =) [/center] [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/37/13/c3/3713c314e1f23b109e130148ec61564c.png[/img][/center] [center]----------------------------------------------------------------------[/center] @Vipera I also appreciate the awesome and wonderful person you are and your generosity in raffling this dragon like this. Thank you so much, and please ping me for this raffle. =) .
Friend Appreciation Day:

@ImaTiger , @Lyricity , and @WolvenRose - I wanted to let you guys know that every time we talk on here, each of you brightens my day and makes me smile. You have no idea how much that means and how precious that is to me. You all have such beautiful hearts which make you such a pleasure to be around. =)
((GROUP HUGS)))
Thank you so much & Happy Valentine's Day! =)

3713c314e1f23b109e130148ec61564c.png

@Vipera I also appreciate the awesome and wonderful person you are and your generosity in raffling this dragon like this. Thank you so much, and please ping me for this raffle. =)

blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png
[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png
@superbearwars

You may be a bear, but you are shaped like a friend. <3 Thank you for introducing me to so many wonderful shows!

@metaresolve

Also shaped like a friend. A friend that reminds me that adulting is a thing that can be done. Thank you for that!

@glacecakes

You are a fantastic person in general and I just wanna say thank you for being such a staple on Arcane Slack and that I wish you the best.

I can't possibly ping everyone involved, but a big thank you and shoutout to the Arcane dom team! I love all of you to bits.

@Vipera

I would love to be pinged for the drawing! Thank you so much for doing this.
@superbearwars

You may be a bear, but you are shaped like a friend. <3 Thank you for introducing me to so many wonderful shows!

@metaresolve

Also shaped like a friend. A friend that reminds me that adulting is a thing that can be done. Thank you for that!

@glacecakes

You are a fantastic person in general and I just wanna say thank you for being such a staple on Arcane Slack and that I wish you the best.

I can't possibly ping everyone involved, but a big thank you and shoutout to the Arcane dom team! I love all of you to bits.

@Vipera

I would love to be pinged for the drawing! Thank you so much for doing this.
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
@Vipera I'd like to be pinged please!!

Ah, friends... @zelea @SpaceNinjaCat
You both brighten up my day whenever I see you!!!! I'm really happy that we get to hang out n chill at school, never a dull moment when we're fightin over how you both need to actually eat food! Lov you both, happy Thursday <3

@Tuuuya @Nayrion
You're both pretty chill n it's great!!! Our meme conversations are A+, and you've always been kind and fun around everyone. You're both great (if somewhat quiet) members of the Dragon Hell community and I'm glad I met you <3
@Vipera I'd like to be pinged please!!

Ah, friends... @zelea @SpaceNinjaCat
You both brighten up my day whenever I see you!!!! I'm really happy that we get to hang out n chill at school, never a dull moment when we're fightin over how you both need to actually eat food! Lov you both, happy Thursday <3

@Tuuuya @Nayrion
You're both pretty chill n it's great!!! Our meme conversations are A+, and you've always been kind and fun around everyone. You're both great (if somewhat quiet) members of the Dragon Hell community and I'm glad I met you <3
udj6wT1.png
@Vipera
Ping please ^^

@Sefaro
RIGHT BACK AT YOU BUDDY WOW,,, YOU'RE AN INCREDIBLE SWEETHEART AND I WISH YOU THE BEST IN EVERYTHING!!!!! YOUR ART IS SOME GOOD **** N I KNOW YOU'LL ONLY GET BETTER
@Vipera
Ping please ^^

@Sefaro
RIGHT BACK AT YOU BUDDY WOW,,, YOU'RE AN INCREDIBLE SWEETHEART AND I WISH YOU THE BEST IN EVERYTHING!!!!! YOUR ART IS SOME GOOD **** N I KNOW YOU'LL ONLY GET BETTER
image0.jpg
@Nightmarestar
You are an awesome person who can always makes me smile. ^-^

@Vipera
Please do ping me for the drawing.

@Nightmarestar
You are an awesome person who can always makes me smile. ^-^

@Vipera
Please do ping me for the drawing.

tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo6_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6