Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] Lvl 25 w/ Will o' the Ember
1 2 3 4 5 6
@carolynmbp
I guess i'll enter, thanks. :)

@Whuffie
I thought you should enter, because you help other users a lot. :D

@Vipera
Please ping me when the tickets are drawn, thankyou! :)
@carolynmbp
I guess i'll enter, thanks. :)

@Whuffie
I thought you should enter, because you help other users a lot. :D

@Vipera
Please ping me when the tickets are drawn, thankyou! :)
KXiy0CC.gif
Ohh, I'm tagging @drakzaen bc she introduced me to FR and I gave her my super lucky eliminate drop, if that's not love idk what is (ily, pelo)
@vipera Please ping me when the tickets are drawn!
Ohh, I'm tagging @drakzaen bc she introduced me to FR and I gave her my super lucky eliminate drop, if that's not love idk what is (ily, pelo)
@vipera Please ping me when the tickets are drawn!
mXMhPXb.png
@EmberlyFreya, you're a terrible person for getting me so addicted to this fantastic game. xD Thanks for being so kind as to house my dregs until I have enough space in my lair for them. c: And for chatting with me until early in the bloody morning. xD

@BunnyOfHathor, you're brilliant. Thanks for going in with me for those hideously beautiful Lisa Frank bebs, and for helping me name some of my dregs. We really need to meet up. xD

@Vipera, definitely ping me please for the drawing. Your coatl is gorgeous, and I'd be very lucky to have him.
@EmberlyFreya, you're a terrible person for getting me so addicted to this fantastic game. xD Thanks for being so kind as to house my dregs until I have enough space in my lair for them. c: And for chatting with me until early in the bloody morning. xD

@BunnyOfHathor, you're brilliant. Thanks for going in with me for those hideously beautiful Lisa Frank bebs, and for helping me name some of my dregs. We really need to meet up. xD

@Vipera, definitely ping me please for the drawing. Your coatl is gorgeous, and I'd be very lucky to have him.
W0ar35Y.png
@Devitome

Happy New Year, thanks for being my friend when I was just a newbie ^^

Ping’s not necessary thanks <3
@Devitome

Happy New Year, thanks for being my friend when I was just a newbie ^^

Ping’s not necessary thanks <3
giphy.gif
@Zygon HEY. I appreciate u to the moon and back, I really enjoyed saturday. You are so welcome. Thanks for getting me (and V even tho she doesnt play) into dragons in the first place.

@Vipera Hi, please ping me for the drawing :D
@Zygon HEY. I appreciate u to the moon and back, I really enjoyed saturday. You are so welcome. Thanks for getting me (and V even tho she doesnt play) into dragons in the first place.

@Vipera Hi, please ping me for the drawing :D
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@Nelorin Darling! I heart you and I'm so happy that you've joined FR and get to share this fun with me. I'm really glad you found a great flight and are having a good time. My darling is best darling!!

@Vipera thank you for such a lovely raffle, and please do ping me for the drawing ! :)
@Nelorin Darling! I heart you and I'm so happy that you've joined FR and get to share this fun with me. I'm really glad you found a great flight and are having a good time. My darling is best darling!!

@Vipera thank you for such a lovely raffle, and please do ping me for the drawing ! :)
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2364128/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/8XjHPzu.gif[/img][/url] 1) @Silverfoxmage @kikhij5067 @Cryx You three are my triade of friends on FR. Silver - I've known you for 10+ years. We're stuck together, I feel so sorry for you D: kikhi - You're great to talk to. It makes me laugh when you tell me about your day or show me your insanely funny art. o3o Cyrx - I love seeing your quests and your super detailed update posts. You have the conviction for clean posting / grinding / goals that I will never have. I hope you all enter too for this level 25 babe! 2) @Vipera Please ping me for the drawing! This is insanely nice of you considering the price of eliminates. @_@ <3 Have a great one! [/center]
8XjHPzu.gif
1) @Silverfoxmage @kikhij5067 @Cryx

You three are my triade of friends on FR.
Silver - I've known you for 10+ years. We're stuck together, I feel so sorry for you D:
kikhi - You're great to talk to. It makes me laugh when you tell me about your day or show me your insanely funny art. o3o
Cyrx - I love seeing your quests and your super detailed update posts. You have the conviction for clean posting / grinding / goals that I will never have.

I hope you all enter too for this level 25 babe!

2) @Vipera Please ping me for the drawing! This is insanely nice of you considering the price of eliminates. @_@ <3 Have a great one!
@Illyrael no, my darling is best darling! I love how you get so excited about this game, and light up when you talk about your dragons. It is in keeping with your ever jubilant nature, and so far, I can see why you really like it.

@Vipera I echo Illyrael's sentiments of thanks, this is very generous of you. Please ping me for the drawing as well.
@Illyrael no, my darling is best darling! I love how you get so excited about this game, and light up when you talk about your dragons. It is in keeping with your ever jubilant nature, and so far, I can see why you really like it.

@Vipera I echo Illyrael's sentiments of thanks, this is very generous of you. Please ping me for the drawing as well.
YDYolOP.png vSxK3u9.png 5zmioWI.png
@NorthernLights

Thank you! But there is no eliminate included. Are you still interested?

EDIT: Misping - my apologies.
@NorthernLights

Thank you! But there is no eliminate included. Are you still interested?

EDIT: Misping - my apologies.
@Vipera

Yes! Sorry, I didn't see the ping. I have 2 i's in my name. x3 <3
@Vipera

Yes! Sorry, I didn't see the ping. I have 2 i's in my name. x3 <3
1 2 3 4 5 6