Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
@Huskily I've got 30 level 5's to send your way and a few of them are tundras. Take all the time you need!
@Huskily I've got 30 level 5's to send your way and a few of them are tundras. Take all the time you need!
@SteelAndSparks sending you 10 level 5 dergs by PA :D
@SteelAndSparks sending you 10 level 5 dergs by PA :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I just wanted to say to @Tinygryphon and @Kunikida that I love your chow chows!!
If only they made it as apparel
I just wanted to say to @Tinygryphon and @Kunikida that I love your chow chows!!
If only they made it as apparel
g4DcSLb.gifL01Y8d5.png
@JonTargaryen Sweeet I'll get right on those!
@JonTargaryen Sweeet I'll get right on those!

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@steelandsparks
sending you 6 level 5s for the pb! this is mostly just a heads up that they're at <80% just in case that'd be enough to ruin your daily bonus streak lmao.
@steelandsparks
sending you 6 level 5s for the pb! this is mostly just a heads up that they're at <80% just in case that'd be enough to ruin your daily bonus streak lmao.
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October Nah I'll be good, thanks for the heads up though!
@October Nah I'll be good, thanks for the heads up though!

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@SnowFairy
Sorry, but for level 7 I don't know how you calculate 14kt as payout - would you please tell me? :)

@Grunty @Moriwen @Rhea @everynne
Sorry that took me so long to accept! Got a bit overwhelmed, it's my first time attending!
@SnowFairy
Sorry, but for level 7 I don't know how you calculate 14kt as payout - would you please tell me? :)

@Grunty @Moriwen @Rhea @everynne
Sorry that took me so long to accept! Got a bit overwhelmed, it's my first time attending!
trDeB4W.png
@Huskily Oh it's fine, in fact you moved rather quickly from my experiences. Thanks again!
@Huskily Oh it's fine, in fact you moved rather quickly from my experiences. Thanks again!
@Huskily
Coral primary, which is 11500 + 2500 = 14000 I believe? Sorry if I'm off! p:
@Huskily
Coral primary, which is 11500 + 2500 = 14000 I believe? Sorry if I'm off! p:
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@SnowFairy
Oh my, totally overlooked that D: Sorry for that!!! Thank you for supporting wind, sorry it took a while to accept!
@SnowFairy
Oh my, totally overlooked that D: Sorry for that!!! Thank you for supporting wind, sorry it took a while to accept!
trDeB4W.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49