Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@Siritys Hello!! I just wanted to check in that I'm not missing any bonuses or anything, or I think there might have been a miscalculation :O Level 7 would be 11.5k or 12,001 for FL
@Siritys Hello!! I just wanted to check in that I'm not missing any bonuses or anything, or I think there might have been a miscalculation :O Level 7 would be 11.5k or 12,001 for FL

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@SteelAndSparks ahahahh douple typo :P
@SteelAndSparks ahahahh douple typo :P
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys no problem at all! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything haha

Edit: @Siritys Just confirming that you're sure about 1.5k, I don't want to cheat you out of any treasure!
@Siritys no problem at all! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything haha

Edit: @Siritys Just confirming that you're sure about 1.5k, I don't want to cheat you out of any treasure!

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@SteelAndSparks douple fail :P not my day at all :P
@SteelAndSparks douple fail :P not my day at all :P
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys Hahaha it's all good!
@Siritys Hahaha it's all good!

Phoebe_Sig_2.jpg
@Vendrus

Dragon 38065401 is under my name, however I had only sent in hatchlings so far. I don't think that dragon is mine? ^^
@Vendrus

Dragon 38065401 is under my name, however I had only sent in hatchlings so far. I don't think that dragon is mine? ^^
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
@CountingChocobos
Sorted, thanks!
@CountingChocobos
Sorted, thanks!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

Heya, looks like you missed couple breedbonuses from my last two dragons :)
@Vendrus

Heya, looks like you missed couple breedbonuses from my last two dragons :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Vendrus

Is the sheet calculating bonuses correctly? My tundras don't seem to be getting the extra 5 bonus tickets? :o
@Vendrus

Is the sheet calculating bonuses correctly? My tundras don't seem to be getting the extra 5 bonus tickets? :o
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
@CountingChocobos
'Scuse my ignorance, haven't run dom in this flight before and I was using the wrong marker. They're all fixed now, sorry
@CountingChocobos
'Scuse my ignorance, haven't run dom in this flight before and I was using the wrong marker. They're all fixed now, sorry
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49