Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 933 934
---Recorded up to here.---

You are all helping me more than you know with all of the nice thoughts and the pretty ice dragons. It has been unbearably cold here (-22 F, -45 F wind chill), and the house has been making scary, shifting noises. Just made some cocoa for the family to prepare for another long night.
---Recorded up to here.---

You are all helping me more than you know with all of the nice thoughts and the pretty ice dragons. It has been unbearably cold here (-22 F, -45 F wind chill), and the house has been making scary, shifting noises. Just made some cocoa for the family to prepare for another long night.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
My seasons are completely swapped around so where I live. It's a hot sweltering summer for me at the moment. I'm missing nights where I'm not constantly sweating and I don't have to fear getting bitten by mosquitos when outside of the house in the evening. We also don't get snow here at all as well so I really valued my time with snow. I prefer winters over summers because I like the cosiness of hiding underneath my big warm blanket while I browse the internet.

The first time I experienced snowmen and snow angels was in Japan to celebrate my aunt's wedding where I was the flower girl. The snow was really pretty to see! It was just such a joyous event full of happiness. I got to experience the culture of a traditional Japanese wedding which was amazing.

Thinking about the pretty snow is making me wish I could see it again~ Since I rarely ever see it, I get to have lots of happy times associated with it especially since I wouldn't need to deal with the consequences of slush and cold :3c
My seasons are completely swapped around so where I live. It's a hot sweltering summer for me at the moment. I'm missing nights where I'm not constantly sweating and I don't have to fear getting bitten by mosquitos when outside of the house in the evening. We also don't get snow here at all as well so I really valued my time with snow. I prefer winters over summers because I like the cosiness of hiding underneath my big warm blanket while I browse the internet.

The first time I experienced snowmen and snow angels was in Japan to celebrate my aunt's wedding where I was the flower girl. The snow was really pretty to see! It was just such a joyous event full of happiness. I got to experience the culture of a traditional Japanese wedding which was amazing.

Thinking about the pretty snow is making me wish I could see it again~ Since I rarely ever see it, I get to have lots of happy times associated with it especially since I wouldn't need to deal with the consequences of slush and cold :3c
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif arcaneshieldr.png
Snow
Snow
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
Up
Up
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
Hi @juxta13

I'm in Alberta, where we generally get a week or more that is -30 to -40. We are a bit amused by the "crisis" in the central US and Canada since (for us) that's winter...

The weird shifting noises are the outside of your house (especially if you have vinyl siding) shrinking. It's usually only a couple of days when the weather changes, and you will get more of the same when it warms up again - hopefully soon!
Hi @juxta13

I'm in Alberta, where we generally get a week or more that is -30 to -40. We are a bit amused by the "crisis" in the central US and Canada since (for us) that's winter...

The weird shifting noises are the outside of your house (especially if you have vinyl siding) shrinking. It's usually only a couple of days when the weather changes, and you will get more of the same when it warms up again - hopefully soon!
I like it when a thin sheet of ice covers everything and makes the trees look like glass sculptures!
I like it when a thin sheet of ice covers everything and makes the trees look like glass sculptures!
hoMNYDJ.png
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/7c/91/f97c91173bb97e2a886e729557bff0b9.jpg[/img]
f97c91173bb97e2a886e729557bff0b9.jpg
I love to enjoy the beauty of a fresh undisturbed snowfall wherever it may be.
I love to enjoy the beauty of a fresh undisturbed snowfall wherever it may be.
---Recorded to here.---

@ArmourGeek
Yep. I looked it up in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. Our house is brick, so not siding shrinking. It's actually the beams. Tomorrow, we have a furnace person coming to replace the pump (radiator heat - water isn't circulating). Our buildings just aren't made for this!

On the other hand... I heard that someone was seen rollerblading along the Chicago lakefront in just shorts and a hat!! Crazy!
---Recorded to here.---

@ArmourGeek
Yep. I looked it up in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. Our house is brick, so not siding shrinking. It's actually the beams. Tomorrow, we have a furnace person coming to replace the pump (radiator heat - water isn't circulating). Our buildings just aren't made for this!

On the other hand... I heard that someone was seen rollerblading along the Chicago lakefront in just shorts and a hat!! Crazy!
trust in a Witch.
[font=Calibri][color=blue][size=5][b]It is time to announce our *Crystalline Gala* Random Raffle winners![/b][/size][/color] [/font] [font=Calibri][size=4]First, I have to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that participated! It has been a difficult week (failing furnace, burst pipe), so I really needed all those lovely snow images, warm thoughts, and pretty ice dragons! You all helped me more than you will ever know, and I have not lost my appreciation for winter.[/size][/font] [font=Calibri][size=4]You probably know how this works from other Flight Rising raffles, but if you are a winner, please post as many selections as your number. In other words, if you are the third name, please post your first, second, and third choices in case the people ahead of you end up selecting your top preferences. If you are number eight, you may list eight choices. [/size][/font] [i][font=Calibri][size=4]Please note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like, [u]please only list those[/u]. I won't be offended. I don't want to send any dragon where it is not wanted if there might be someone else that wants it very much![/size][/font][/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/61#post_37426579][color=blue]Click here to see the original post and the pretty dragons that are available.[/color][/url] If you are not already part of the main ping list,[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xm6m7IWk2uuUkSIuca-EJ_BlQqNPhm9cKG3ub_KksE/edit?usp=sharing][color=blue] click here to add yourself, [/color][/url]so you won't miss future raffles![/size][/font] [columns][font=Calibri][size=5][color=blue][b]Without further delay the first winners are...[/b][/color] 1. N4nn 2. LittleLitten2017 3. MariKatt 4. DAPARROT 5. Drekven 6. minsenbat 7. AliciaA 8. Twinsisterz 9. Sagittariuss 10. DoveStar[/size][/font] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/u9XCecx.png[/img][/columns] [font=Calibri][size=4]Please reply within 24 hours, or I will move on to the next set of winners. Thanks![/size][/font] [font=Calibri][size=3]In case you are wondering how they were selected, I have a statistical program with a random number generator. So, I just entered everyone into a list, assigned a random number, and sorted the names in that order. (I always do it three times just to make sure they're mixed!)[/size][/font] ----- ----- [size=0]Ping list was here.[/size]
It is time to announce our *Crystalline Gala* Random Raffle winners!
First, I have to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that participated! It has been a difficult week (failing furnace, burst pipe), so I really needed all those lovely snow images, warm thoughts, and pretty ice dragons! You all helped me more than you will ever know, and I have not lost my appreciation for winter.

You probably know how this works from other Flight Rising raffles, but if you are a winner, please post as many selections as your number. In other words, if you are the third name, please post your first, second, and third choices in case the people ahead of you end up selecting your top preferences. If you are number eight, you may list eight choices.

Please note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like, please only list those. I won't be offended. I don't want to send any dragon where it is not wanted if there might be someone else that wants it very much!

Click here to see the original post and the pretty dragons that are available.
If you are not already part of the main ping list, click here to add yourself, so you won't miss future raffles![/size][/font]

Without further delay the first winners are...
1. N4nn
2. LittleLitten2017
3. MariKatt
4. DAPARROT
5. Drekven
6. minsenbat
7. AliciaA
8. Twinsisterz
9. Sagittariuss
10. DoveStar
u9XCecx.png

Please reply within 24 hours, or I will move on to the next set of winners. Thanks!

In case you are wondering how they were selected, I have a statistical program with a random number generator. So, I just entered everyone into a list, assigned a random number, and sorted the names in that order. (I always do it three times just to make sure they're mixed!)

Ping list was here.
trust in a Witch.
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 933 934