Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 924 925
I have to admit that I'm finding it difficult to appreciate the real plagues, but I do have a fondness for Plague Flight and its members. Here is one of my best Plague dragons, Mutant - obtained from @Peyp while the Forsaken Cave Nursery was running. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37469561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/374696/37469561_350.png[/img][/url]
I have to admit that I'm finding it difficult to appreciate the real plagues, but I do have a fondness for Plague Flight and its members.

Here is one of my best Plague dragons, Mutant - obtained from @Peyp while the Forsaken Cave Nursery was running.
37469561_350.png
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Calling all writers and those who enjoy role-play (or just reading through it): Drawing your attention to the annual event that is hosted by my good friend ArmourGeek. Please see the details below. This is always a lot of fun! [quote name="ArmourGeek" date="2021-10-24 09:28:59" ] Hiya @/Juxta13 I'd like to invite your regulars to come and visit the annual madness of "Unstable Genetic Experiments". As usual there will be stuff given away at random, usually as a result of thngs breaking, exploding or generally falling down. If folks want to participate it involves picking a Dragon from your lair to role-play interactions with a clan that always seems to be on the wrong side of the council of clans - is this because they are misunderstood, a bad interaction, or are they really as bad as all that? One constant (over 5 years now) is that there are always Dragon eggs. Generally stored in less than ideal conditions... but there is also mayhem, escaped familiars and (often) random rotbombs. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3067147 I'll also offer *two* eggs as a raffle prize this time, one for the most entertaining submission in UGE (not realy a raffle - to be chosen by Juxta13 next Saturday) and one for your Riot of Rot raffle (type to be chosen by the winner). [/quote] [size=0][size=0]@AccioMagic @Alastriona @Aliciaa @AlterZero @AlvildaBright @Amut @Andraya @Aquadrops @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @asolrock @AspenCrow @aura12 @Avrap @AxxKat @BingoBeans @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @BunnySox @CaptainSili @Cassofish @CatOwU @Cherryfleck @CosmicHurricane @Crystalitar @Cucumbers @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Dinomatika @Discowing @doctorshrooms @Doozie @DragonRule @DragonWolfAZ @Drekven @Elfydragon @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @Everburn @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @FinnFantastic @Firedove1211 @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @ForgottenForest @FreyaShadow @Frozen224 @Furinko @galaxytherobin @Goldia @Gormanghaste @gravitycon @gravitycon @Gryphon982 @Gynore @HaHaHailey @Hellnokitty @hereditary @Herodias @Hirrrio @horizonwalker @Hwa @Iamtheplague @IdkAndIDontCare @IrmaBoissy @itsjace @Jackthegecko @Jaderannosaurus @Jaspernoir @justaddfiction @juxta13 @KaichouKai @Katnipp @kawiikatz @KinesisBoomer @Kissie @Kitanya @kitsune56 @KittenToys @Kothra @Kurapka @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LissaJade @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @Meadbhb @melbelletrend @mgcltwo @milesss @minted @Mondschatten @moonmoo @mrpatrick @MrsJCyoda @Muxie @MyLittleFoxGirl @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nature3468 @Nelorin @nymphaeas @Oleaster @Orbeez @Otheos @PanicRoom @peachjam @Peyp @pianoboi @PotatoRabbit @ProHomo57 @PumpkinCupcake @Quinnelia @Raikaris @RareVermillion @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @rosegardens02 @Sagittariuss @SaidenStarsmith @Saphira455 @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Shyia @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Sinsision @SkylaMZP @Skylurk @Skystalker @SnacMeister @SocklessWonder @SomberDalliance @sp580s @StarfallRanch @Storygeek @StrawHatPirate @Supremedorklord @swaggiep34 @TempestSea @theobear @TheSpiffiestOne @Thornsofarose @Tigerfase @TinyTrashChild @todorokishoto @Tristara @Twalio @Tynnk @ulvesang @Unelore @vaguelycanine @VelvetBop @ViaCurro @Vivichopper11 @Waenira @Watercolour @Wingzoffirefan @Witcherrii @wolfdragon112 @WolfEchoe @WolfyKnutz @yoshino @zerys @ZhuKage @Zikitty @zuckerino @Zytolo @Ainsell @locallovebug @pastelfae @TWiSTEDWiND @LeafstarOfSky @StrawHatPirate[/size][/size]
Calling all writers and those who enjoy role-play (or just reading through it):
Drawing your attention to the annual event that is hosted by my good friend ArmourGeek. Please see the details below. This is always a lot of fun!
ArmourGeek wrote on 2021-10-24 09:28:59:
Hiya @/Juxta13

I'd like to invite your regulars to come and visit the annual madness of "Unstable Genetic Experiments". As usual there will be stuff given away at random, usually as a result of thngs breaking, exploding or generally falling down.

If folks want to participate it involves picking a Dragon from your lair to role-play interactions with a clan that always seems to be on the wrong side of the council of clans - is this because they are misunderstood, a bad interaction, or are they really as bad as all that? One constant (over 5 years now) is that there are always Dragon eggs. Generally stored in less than ideal conditions... but there is also mayhem, escaped familiars and (often) random rotbombs.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3067147

I'll also offer *two* eggs as a raffle prize this time, one for the most entertaining submission in UGE (not realy a raffle - to be chosen by Juxta13 next Saturday) and one for your Riot of Rot raffle (type to be chosen by the winner).

@AccioMagic @Alastriona @Aliciaa @AlterZero @AlvildaBright @Amut @Andraya @Aquadrops @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @asolrock @AspenCrow @aura12 @Avrap @AxxKat @BingoBeans @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @BunnySox @CaptainSili @Cassofish @CatOwU @Cherryfleck @CosmicHurricane @Crystalitar @Cucumbers @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Dinomatika @Discowing @doctorshrooms @Doozie @DragonRule @DragonWolfAZ @Drekven @Elfydragon @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @Everburn @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @FinnFantastic @Firedove1211 @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @ForgottenForest @FreyaShadow @Frozen224 @Furinko @galaxytherobin @Goldia @Gormanghaste @gravitycon @gravitycon @Gryphon982 @Gynore @HaHaHailey @Hellnokitty @hereditary @Herodias @Hirrrio @horizonwalker @Hwa @Iamtheplague @IdkAndIDontCare @IrmaBoissy @itsjace @Jackthegecko @Jaderannosaurus @Jaspernoir @justaddfiction @juxta13 @KaichouKai @Katnipp @kawiikatz @KinesisBoomer @Kissie @Kitanya @kitsune56 @KittenToys @Kothra @Kurapka @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LissaJade @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @Meadbhb @melbelletrend @mgcltwo @milesss @minted @Mondschatten @moonmoo @mrpatrick @MrsJCyoda @Muxie @MyLittleFoxGirl @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nature3468 @Nelorin @nymphaeas @Oleaster @Orbeez @Otheos @PanicRoom @peachjam @Peyp @pianoboi @PotatoRabbit @ProHomo57 @PumpkinCupcake @Quinnelia @Raikaris @RareVermillion @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @rosegardens02 @Sagittariuss @SaidenStarsmith @Saphira455 @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Shyia @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Sinsision @SkylaMZP @Skylurk @Skystalker @SnacMeister @SocklessWonder @SomberDalliance @sp580s @StarfallRanch @Storygeek @StrawHatPirate @Supremedorklord @swaggiep34 @TempestSea @theobear @TheSpiffiestOne @Thornsofarose @Tigerfase @TinyTrashChild @todorokishoto @Tristara @Twalio @Tynnk @ulvesang @Unelore @vaguelycanine @VelvetBop @ViaCurro @Vivichopper11 @Waenira @Watercolour @Wingzoffirefan @Witcherrii @wolfdragon112 @WolfEchoe @WolfyKnutz @yoshino @zerys @ZhuKage @Zikitty @zuckerino @Zytolo @Ainsell @locallovebug @pastelfae @TWiSTEDWiND @LeafstarOfSky @StrawHatPirate
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
[quote name="Dinomatika" date="2021-10-23 17:41:01" ] id love to join! [/quote] @Dinomatika That would be great! Please check the entry instructions in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/399#post_49342966]original post[/url] so you can join the raffle!
Dinomatika wrote on 2021-10-23 17:41:01:
id love to join!

@Dinomatika
That would be great! Please check the entry instructions in the original post so you can join the raffle!
trust in a Witch.
hello! i've got a favorite poem for you- this one is by Simon Armitage :)
I've made out a will; I'm leaving myself
to the National Health. I'm sure they can use
the jellies and tubes and syrups and glues,
the web of nerves and veins, the loaf of brains,
and assortment of fillings and stitches and wounds,
blood - a gallon exactly of bilberry soup -
the chassis or cage or cathedral of bone;
but not the heart, they can leave that alone.

They can have the lot, the whole stock:
the loops and coils and sprockets and springs and rods,
the twines and cords and strands,
the face, the case, the cogs and the hands,
but not the pendulum, the ticker;
leave that where it stops or hangs.
hello! i've got a favorite poem for you- this one is by Simon Armitage :)
I've made out a will; I'm leaving myself
to the National Health. I'm sure they can use
the jellies and tubes and syrups and glues,
the web of nerves and veins, the loaf of brains,
and assortment of fillings and stitches and wounds,
blood - a gallon exactly of bilberry soup -
the chassis or cage or cathedral of bone;
but not the heart, they can leave that alone.

They can have the lot, the whole stock:
the loops and coils and sprockets and springs and rods,
the twines and cords and strands,
the face, the case, the cogs and the hands,
but not the pendulum, the ticker;
leave that where it stops or hangs.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
My best friend is in Plague, so I have only great things to say about it (and him)! I don't know that I have a real plague rep dragon, but this one (and his familiar) stick with the color theme. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52231499][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/522315/52231499_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21429.png[/img] @Tinytrashchild - Love that skeletal skydancer you contributed. Was that a descendant from one of mine?
My best friend is in Plague, so I have only great things to say about it (and him)!

I don't know that I have a real plague rep dragon, but this one (and his familiar) stick with the color theme.

52231499_350.png
21429.png

@Tinytrashchild - Love that skeletal skydancer you contributed. Was that a descendant from one of mine?

CN1WW1O.png 9.png QGlNYn8.png
time for my entry! I'd like to tell a scary story! When I was like 15 years old I was at my home alone with my friend in the late afternoon when we looked over to my bedroom door to see a shadow that looked exactly like the shape of a man standing in my room. We were both terrified and frozen in fear until the shadow moved, cuz then we RAN out of the flat. It was only years later that I saw the same shadow again, so I checked and realized that it was a towel hanging from my dresser that caused a shadow looking like a person in the evening light :D
time for my entry! I'd like to tell a scary story! When I was like 15 years old I was at my home alone with my friend in the late afternoon when we looked over to my bedroom door to see a shadow that looked exactly like the shape of a man standing in my room. We were both terrified and frozen in fear until the shadow moved, cuz then we RAN out of the flat. It was only years later that I saw the same shadow again, so I checked and realized that it was a towel hanging from my dresser that caused a shadow looking like a person in the evening light :D
cVPo4yi.png
dEe2UrM.png
QUIpVFE.png
[quote name="Supremedorklord" date="2021-10-25 06:57:10" ] @/Tinytrashchild - Love that skeletal skydancer you contributed. Was that a descendant from one of mine? [/quote] @SupremeDorklord Yes she is! Both of her parents were dragons that you gave me. Of course, you gave me A LOT when I was just starting out, so it's a fair bet. They're two of my favorites and they produce great babies!
Supremedorklord wrote on 2021-10-25 06:57:10:
@/Tinytrashchild - Love that skeletal skydancer you contributed. Was that a descendant from one of mine?

@SupremeDorklord
Yes she is! Both of her parents were dragons that you gave me. Of course, you gave me A LOT when I was just starting out, so it's a fair bet. They're two of my favorites and they produce great babies!
Ferberus-Kitten.png
CYBqRJK.png
Alrighty, I don't have many scary movies that I like, mostly because of the scary movies that are produced aren't really scary. I get fruststigted with a lot of them because the characters make stupid decisions. In any case one of the few movies that I like has to be Stephen Kings It movie. Mostly because I have a phobia of clowns and honestly it was a pretty unsettling movie

Alrighty, I don't have many scary movies that I like, mostly because of the scary movies that are produced aren't really scary. I get fruststigted with a lot of them because the characters make stupid decisions. In any case one of the few movies that I like has to be Stephen Kings It movie. Mostly because I have a phobia of clowns and honestly it was a pretty unsettling movie

uDNAbBS.png
I'd like to share one of my Plague dragons - Sarsena! I've got a special tab for her and her friends in my den [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/89843/1971328?name=&type=undefined]here[/url], even though they're a rather small group. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56433467][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/564335/56433467_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd like to share one of my Plague dragons - Sarsena! I've got a special tab for her and her friends in my den here, even though they're a rather small group.

56433467_350.png
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
[size=0][size=0]@AccioMagic @Alastriona @Aliciaa @AlterZero @AlvildaBright @Amut @Andraya @Aquadrops @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @asolrock @AspenCrow @aura12 @Avrap @AxxKat @BingoBeans @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @BunnySox @CaptainSili @Cassofish @CatOwU @Cherryfleck @CosmicHurricane @Crystalitar @Cucumbers @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Dinomatika @Discowing @doctorshrooms @Doozie @DragonRule @DragonWolfAZ @Drekven @Elfydragon @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @Everburn @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @FinnFantastic @Firedove1211 @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @ForgottenForest @FreyaShadow @Frozen224 @Furinko @galaxytherobin @Goldia @Gormanghaste @gravitycon @gravitycon @Gryphon982 @Gynore @HaHaHailey @Hellnokitty @hereditary @Herodias @Hirrrio @horizonwalker @Hwa @Iamtheplague @IdkAndIDontCare @IrmaBoissy @itsjace @Jackthegecko @Jaderannosaurus @Jaspernoir @justaddfiction @juxta13 @KaichouKai @Katnipp @kawiikatz @KinesisBoomer @Kissie @Kitanya @kitsune56 @KittenToys @Kothra @Kurapka @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LissaJade @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @Meadbhb @melbelletrend @mgcltwo @milesss @minted @Mondschatten @moonmoo @mrpatrick @MrsJCyoda @Muxie @MyLittleFoxGirl @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nature3468 @Nelorin @nymphaeas @Oleaster @Orbeez @Otheos @PanicRoom @peachjam @Peyp @pianoboi @PotatoRabbit @ProHomo57 @PumpkinCupcake @Quinnelia @Raikaris @RareVermillion @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @rosegardens02 @Sagittariuss @SaidenStarsmith @Saphira455 @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Shyia @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Sinsision @SkylaMZP @Skylurk @Skystalker @SnacMeister @SocklessWonder @SomberDalliance @sp580s @StarfallRanch @Storygeek @StrawHatPirate @Supremedorklord @swaggiep34 @TempestSea @theobear @TheSpiffiestOne @Thornsofarose @Tigerfase @TinyTrashChild @todorokishoto @Tristara @Twalio @Tynnk @ulvesang @Unelore @vaguelycanine @VelvetBop @ViaCurro @Vivichopper11 @Waenira @Watercolour @Wingzoffirefan @Witcherrii @wolfdragon112 @WolfEchoe @WolfyKnutz @yoshino @zerys @ZhuKage @Zikitty @zuckerino @Zytolo @Ainsell @locallovebug @pastelfae @TWiSTEDWiND @LeafstarOfSky @StrawHatPirate[/size][/size] Sorry for all the separate pings, but there is so much going on this week! I ran this event once before as a "flash event" in this thread, so I thought I would let you all know that I'm doing it again. Pick your lucky color for your chance to take home some fortune! (Click the image below or in my signature to go to the event.) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3069260#post_3069260][img]https://i.imgur.com/fpW0Cns.png[/img][/url][/center]
@AccioMagic @Alastriona @Aliciaa @AlterZero @AlvildaBright @Amut @Andraya @Aquadrops @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @asolrock @AspenCrow @aura12 @Avrap @AxxKat @BingoBeans @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @BunnySox @CaptainSili @Cassofish @CatOwU @Cherryfleck @CosmicHurricane @Crystalitar @Cucumbers @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Dinomatika @Discowing @doctorshrooms @Doozie @DragonRule @DragonWolfAZ @Drekven @Elfydragon @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @Everburn @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @FinnFantastic @Firedove1211 @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @ForgottenForest @FreyaShadow @Frozen224 @Furinko @galaxytherobin @Goldia @Gormanghaste @gravitycon @gravitycon @Gryphon982 @Gynore @HaHaHailey @Hellnokitty @hereditary @Herodias @Hirrrio @horizonwalker @Hwa @Iamtheplague @IdkAndIDontCare @IrmaBoissy @itsjace @Jackthegecko @Jaderannosaurus @Jaspernoir @justaddfiction @juxta13 @KaichouKai @Katnipp @kawiikatz @KinesisBoomer @Kissie @Kitanya @kitsune56 @KittenToys @Kothra @Kurapka @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LissaJade @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @Meadbhb @melbelletrend @mgcltwo @milesss @minted @Mondschatten @moonmoo @mrpatrick @MrsJCyoda @Muxie @MyLittleFoxGirl @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nature3468 @Nelorin @nymphaeas @Oleaster @Orbeez @Otheos @PanicRoom @peachjam @Peyp @pianoboi @PotatoRabbit @ProHomo57 @PumpkinCupcake @Quinnelia @Raikaris @RareVermillion @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @rosegardens02 @Sagittariuss @SaidenStarsmith @Saphira455 @scribblingface @SeaGodling @Shyia @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Sinsision @SkylaMZP @Skylurk @Skystalker @SnacMeister @SocklessWonder @SomberDalliance @sp580s @StarfallRanch @Storygeek @StrawHatPirate @Supremedorklord @swaggiep34 @TempestSea @theobear @TheSpiffiestOne @Thornsofarose @Tigerfase @TinyTrashChild @todorokishoto @Tristara @Twalio @Tynnk @ulvesang @Unelore @vaguelycanine @VelvetBop @ViaCurro @Vivichopper11 @Waenira @Watercolour @Wingzoffirefan @Witcherrii @wolfdragon112 @WolfEchoe @WolfyKnutz @yoshino @zerys @ZhuKage @Zikitty @zuckerino @Zytolo @Ainsell @locallovebug @pastelfae @TWiSTEDWiND @LeafstarOfSky @StrawHatPirate

Sorry for all the separate pings, but there is so much going on this week! I ran this event once before as a "flash event" in this thread, so I thought I would let you all know that I'm doing it again. Pick your lucky color for your chance to take home some fortune! (Click the image below or in my signature to go to the event.)
fpW0Cns.png
trust in a Witch.
1 2 ... 399 400 401 402 403 ... 924 925