Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 923 924
Have a badge, I'd like my tickets in the celebration bucket please!
Have a badge, I'd like my tickets in the celebration bucket please!
w8o0xW1.png
Three for celebration, one for blu veil, one for unhatched onion eg
Three for celebration, one for blu veil, one for unhatched onion eg
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Al 5 tickets in egg please.
Al 5 tickets in egg please.
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
I'd like to put my tickets toward Presents this week please.
I'd like to put my tickets toward Presents this week please.
CN1WW1O.png 9.png QGlNYn8.png
I've got the badge. I'll put them in treasures this week.
I've got the badge. I'll put them in treasures this week.
Ferberus-Kitten.png
CYBqRJK.png
Sending for 10 tickets, all of which I’d like put in the egg bucket. I also have a badge, and I’d like the tickets for that to go into the egg bucket as well.
Sending for 10 tickets, all of which I’d like put in the egg bucket. I also have a badge, and I’d like the tickets for that to go into the egg bucket as well.
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
badge :) eggs plz
badge :) eggs plz
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png
I'd like my badge tickets toward the Battle stones this week please. (Almost missed out on these for the week!)
I'd like my badge tickets toward the Battle stones this week please. (Almost missed out on these for the week!)
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Forgive me, I'm rather behind this week. (Fire raffle will be posted soon as well!)
Weekly Reminder:
It's the LAST week! If you are using a signature badge and participating in the Anniversary Raffle, let me know where you would like your five free tickets.

If you would like to receive weekly reminders, just add yourself to the ping list here. You can also check your ticket totals there.

If you don't yet have a signature badge and would like one, there are some badge options here.

@Juxta13 @sp580s @LissaJade @Elfydragon @Andraya @SilentRiver @Doozie @vaguelycanine @Vivichopper11 @Zikitty @Firefirebert @Goldia @WolfyKnutz @witcherrii @Firedove1211 @SupremeDorklord @TinyTrashChild @Kothra @StarfallRanch
Forgive me, I'm rather behind this week. (Fire raffle will be posted soon as well!)
Weekly Reminder:
It's the LAST week! If you are using a signature badge and participating in the Anniversary Raffle, let me know where you would like your five free tickets.

If you would like to receive weekly reminders, just add yourself to the ping list here. You can also check your ticket totals there.

If you don't yet have a signature badge and would like one, there are some badge options here.

@Juxta13 @sp580s @LissaJade @Elfydragon @Andraya @SilentRiver @Doozie @vaguelycanine @Vivichopper11 @Zikitty @Firefirebert @Goldia @WolfyKnutz @witcherrii @Firedove1211 @SupremeDorklord @TinyTrashChild @Kothra @StarfallRanch
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
I've got a badge! I'd like 3 to go in the Celebration bucket and 2 in the Rainbow Silk one please!
I've got a badge! I'd like 3 to go in the Celebration bucket and 2 in the Rainbow Silk one please!
w8o0xW1.png J5HlHP8.png
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 923 924