Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 927 928
@Juxta13
Sending some items to enter!
@Juxta13
Sending some items to enter!
wdMs252.pngrYp8BR7.pngBkLX97a.png Want to visit my art shop? :) XYZHCcM.png
@Juxta13 I don't have the badge (sorry) but I am sending items so I may get tickets. This is a really great thing you are doing! ^^
@Juxta13 I don't have the badge (sorry) but I am sending items so I may get tickets. This is a really great thing you are doing! ^^
XdA0BPq.png
[center][size=6][b]Welcome to the Summer Solstice![/size] [size=4](Welcome to the Winter Solstice for those in the Southern Hemisphere!)[/size] [img]https://thegreenmanstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/thumbnail.jpg[/img] [size=4][b]I hope your lairs all feel much neater and organized now! It's finally time to announce our "Spring Cleaning" winners![/b][/size][/center] Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize name in your response. [i]If there are only a few prizes that you really want, that's fine! Just list the ones you would want. If we have unclaimed prizes, I can always pick another winner.[/i] NOTE: If you had a signature badge specific to the Spring raffle, you might want to switch it out for a more general version. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/1#post_31519626]Click here to see some options.[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/194#post_42795265]Click here to see the prizes that are available![/url] [size=5][b]And, the winners are...[/b][/size] [LIST=1] [*]WolfEchoe [*]Andraya [*]Iloveotters100 [*]zerys [*]KittenToys [*]PumpkinCupcake [*]Everburn [*]Firefirebert [*]Dexthedragon [*]Jaderannosaurus [*]Gormanghaste [*]Moonrider08 [/LIST] Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know. Congratulations! ----- [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xm6m7IWk2uuUkSIuca-EJ_BlQqNPhm9cKG3ub_KksE/edit?usp=sharing]Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles![/url] ----- [size=0][size=0]@WolfEchoe @Andraya @Everburn @Jaderannosaurus @zerys @Firefirebert @Gormanghaste @PumpkinCupcake @Moonrider08 @KittenToys @minted @Xoanon @MikuKitty @Iloveotters100 @Storygeek @Dexthedragon @Pouchipouchi @Frozen224 @WhyvernJ @ElleMelle @Sagittariuss @PotatoRabbit @Watercolour @Kvon @Drekven @Larssie @Arirose01 @Silkiemoon @rosegardens02 @Mondschatten @Cutiepaws @Katnipp @Aerinn @Hirrrio @KittyandCat @monteagle @Herodias @Supremedorklord @Noivernhunter34 @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary @MariKatt @Tinytrashchild @SilentRiver @Rockmama @ZhuKage @kitsune56 @scribblingface @KatsuQuartz5 @rubeusbeaky @BunnySox @AliciaA @greenleaf100 @Lisegathe @Kissie @Goldia @horizonwalker @Smikkles @Martinique @Saphira455 @BreezeFeather @Twalio @ExasperatedMom @Ailaris[/size][/size]
Welcome to the Summer Solstice!
(Welcome to the Winter Solstice for those in the Southern Hemisphere!)
thumbnail.jpg
I hope your lairs all feel much neater and organized now!
It's finally time to announce our "Spring Cleaning" winners!

Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize name in your response.
If there are only a few prizes that you really want, that's fine! Just list the ones you would want. If we have unclaimed prizes, I can always pick another winner.

NOTE: If you had a signature badge specific to the Spring raffle, you might want to switch it out for a more general version. Click here to see some options.

Click here to see the prizes that are available!

And, the winners are...
  1. WolfEchoe
  2. Andraya
  3. Iloveotters100
  4. zerys
  5. KittenToys
  6. PumpkinCupcake
  7. Everburn
  8. Firefirebert
  9. Dexthedragon
  10. Jaderannosaurus
  11. Gormanghaste
  12. Moonrider08
Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know. Congratulations!

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

@WolfEchoe @Andraya @Everburn @Jaderannosaurus @zerys @Firefirebert @Gormanghaste @PumpkinCupcake @Moonrider08 @KittenToys @minted @Xoanon @MikuKitty @Iloveotters100 @Storygeek @Dexthedragon @Pouchipouchi @Frozen224 @WhyvernJ @ElleMelle @Sagittariuss @PotatoRabbit @Watercolour @Kvon @Drekven @Larssie @Arirose01 @Silkiemoon @rosegardens02 @Mondschatten @Cutiepaws @Katnipp @Aerinn @Hirrrio @KittyandCat @monteagle @Herodias @Supremedorklord @Noivernhunter34 @LemonyCurry @galacticTopiary @MariKatt @Tinytrashchild @SilentRiver @Rockmama @ZhuKage @kitsune56 @scribblingface @KatsuQuartz5 @rubeusbeaky @BunnySox @AliciaA @greenleaf100 @Lisegathe @Kissie @Goldia @horizonwalker @Smikkles @Martinique @Saphira455 @BreezeFeather @Twalio @ExasperatedMom @Ailaris
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Hi, my top choice is:

1. Amazing Potential

Thank you!
Hi, my top choice is:

1. Amazing Potential

Thank you!
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
XdA0BPq.png
mine:
1. have you been contaminated?
2. amazing potential
2. spring blossoms
mine:
1. have you been contaminated?
2. amazing potential
2. spring blossoms
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
1. Have you been contaminated
2. Amazing potential
3. Some spring color
4. Trash to treasure
5.spring blossoms
6.the waste is cute?
7. Uh... tasty?
8. Perfectly preserved in storage
9. This can be recycled
1. Have you been contaminated
2. Amazing potential
3. Some spring color
4. Trash to treasure
5.spring blossoms
6.the waste is cute?
7. Uh... tasty?
8. Perfectly preserved in storage
9. This can be recycled
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
Huzzah!

1 - Perfectly Preserved in Storage
2 - Some Spring Color
3 - Safety First!
4 - Amazing Potential
5 - Trash to Treasures
6 - These can be recycled!
7 - Spring Blossoms
8 - Have you been contaminated?
9 - The waste is... Cute?!
10 - Look what I found!
Huzzah!

1 - Perfectly Preserved in Storage
2 - Some Spring Color
3 - Safety First!
4 - Amazing Potential
5 - Trash to Treasures
6 - These can be recycled!
7 - Spring Blossoms
8 - Have you been contaminated?
9 - The waste is... Cute?!
10 - Look what I found!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
ty for the raffle!
  1. these can be recycled
  2. trash to treasure
  3. look what I found
  4. uh tasty
  5. have you been contaminated
  6. spring blossoms
  7. perfectly preserved
  8. spring color
  9. safety first
  10. amazing potential
  11. waste is cute